Adena quantity after maintenance November 7.

AskeQQ

23 hours ago, AskeQQ said:

This is not place for me. Simple. EU started Tiat server maybe it will be better match for me.

Tiat is a server like the live servers here. A different game altogether. However, if you want classic, L2C EU has 7 days free for newcomers and 2 euro for first month. You can test the game in 7 days and see if you like it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/10/2018 at 7:20 PM, Aghast said:

Im seeing so many hostile and mosly idiotic responses here. 

The guy made a fair point : the summoner's main weapon is its summon ( yes yes I know its got other skills and nukes ). And to not be able to play it with soulshots seems ridiculous.

@Juji any chance you can weigh in on this so at least we know how the team sees the situation ? Much appreciated

we need the x1 SS consume and it will be somehow fair .  for some reason our server is using the Latest update with the x2 SS consume for summons and right now i need to get Full weapon drop every 4h so i we can afford shots .  compared with the current adena rate and SS consume its like ur D/C weapon to consume 10-12 shots .... will u enjoy that????????

Since last week i do only daily AI/Fom cuz i can do them w/o ss in party and that’s all after i stay all day in town cuz i dont have adena for buy ssc for my bow..i burn 2m adena in two weeks only buying ssc ..cant keeping up..might sell my c bow and back to d grade

On 11.11.2018 at 12:08 PM, beleaua said:

Tiat is a server like the live servers here. A different game altogether. However, if you want classic, L2C EU has 7 days free for newcomers and 2 euro for first month. You can test the game in 7 days and see if you like it.

Skelth’s 7-day free trial is delayed to this Wednesday, the 2€ first month offer is however also a possibility, the gameplay is ok, no major bugs(Sweet Venom however gives 3.2k Adena as well). There’s limited time server boost to help catch up and free low lvl gear. Adena and drop is ok imo. Market and chat(everyone’s using discord) are dead unfortunately.

On 11/9/2018 at 8:37 PM, AskeQQ said:

Do today i have made adena drop test. 

I am 50 level warlock. I was farming today solo 4 hours at Enchanted Valley. Adena at this spot has been raised after previous maintenance.

And this is result : 

used beast soulshots 10 502  
cost of beast soulshots 385 073 adena
adena from farm 165 740 adena
total -219 333 adena

Beast SoulShots has been crafted. So my question to Ncwest is, how i suppose to play here? Hit mobs without shots at 50 level? Give me a clue how i supposed to play here.

I don't want be rude, but you are offering trash not a fair gameplay when i supposed to play and have fun.

did you sell mats?

Archived