For all those who don't like the 40+ Drops

SOTARIOU

Good morning dear Gentlemen and Gentlegirls

Reading the fellow well written posts, I'd like to share my story

I am a 43 Phantom Ranger playing full solo on a +4 Reinforced Longbow
It's P. atk is same as a low C's and a consumption of 2 ssd / hit making it cost 20 adena per hit.
A monster of 3 levels lower than me takes 3 hits (60 adena) to fall , giving me a profit of about 100 adena per mob.
I am totally satisfied right now and i adapted to NCSoft's "hardcore" experience. 
I also enjoy peoples tears that even with a box, grinding is not affordable, since they did not do the primary school calculation
that mid/top C bows will consume 80-100 adena per hit. 
os-sirius-epipleon.pngNew-Bitmap-Image-6.png

As for my future plans,
I am going to continue enjoying the game for 5 more days that the teleports are free, and then just monitor the website for any teleport free events.
or
Gonna buy my 20 spoiler a Giant's hammer and grind for the main char's teleport money

Thank you for reading, keep enjoying this <3

Low 40s aren't an issue. Wait until you get to 50, start to need 6-7 hits per mob while they start dropping ~100-150 adena, sometimes not even that. Or when you encounter x3 mob, spend 30 SSD to kill him only to find out he drops 150a.

For how long can you continue to play like this? 45? ok, Lineage 2 is a game that shines later on in mass PVPs, wars, sieges etc. but let's get some facts on.

You get to lvl 50, you farm 41 mobs for efficiency? Go into a party with your archer please, see if you get any return of investment on shots and arrows.

You kind of cracked me up at the idea of a spoiler, go for it, i have a 42 level spoiler friend, you play ~5-6 hrs per day and get 1 keymat spoil. Maybe he sucks at RNG and shouldn't play the lottery anytime soon, best of wishes that you won't find out what spoil really means on this server.

For how long do you think this will last? My BD 40+ char can't make $ to sustain shots in regular farm so i survive by the pure luck of keymats. Didn't want to box because i believed that after 40 i'll get parties, didn't happen, but now i've adapted so i made an Artisan + Oracle that i may later use to farm, i'll get those to 40 then continue with the BD.

Is this the way L2 was supposed to be played? Reroll 666 chars and play solo with boxes to sustain a main? Might've missed that memo. You're talking here to players that are here since C1 (or joined later on), not just "omg priv srv noobs" and have never seen such messed up gameplay.

8 hours ago, SOTARIOU said:

Good morning dear Gentlemen and Gentlegirls

Reading the fellow well written posts, I'd like to share my story

I am a 43 Phantom Ranger playing full solo on a +4 Reinforced Longbow
It's P. atk is same as a low C's and a consumption of 2 ssd / hit making it cost 20 adena per hit.
A monster of 3 levels lower than me takes 3 hits (60 adena) to fall , giving me a profit of about 100 adena per mob.
I am totally satisfied right now and i adapted to NCSoft's "hardcore" experience. 
I also enjoy peoples tears that even with a box, grinding is not affordable, since they did not do the primary school calculation
that mid/top C bows will consume 80-100 adena per hit. 
os-sirius-epipleon.pngNew-Bitmap-Image-6.png

As for my future plans,
I am going to continue enjoying the game for 5 more days that the teleports are free, and then just monitor the website for any teleport free events.
or
Gonna buy my 20 spoiler a Giant's hammer and grind for the main char's teleport money

Thank you for reading, keep enjoying this <3

First thing I would say if it fits you doesn't mean it fits for all people. What is even point of this? Most people won't play PR or even have a strong enough gear...
It sounds like you want point it out that you are better than most. If I need character like spoiler for good gear than it's fine but if I need a spoiler for teleport fees than this issues explains itself. People complain about high 40lvl+ areas and what did they fix? Lair of Antharas and how many players have enough power or lvl to farm that place?
On top of it you realize that this teleport event was made because high lvl drops are bad? If you enjoy this then go and enjoy it instead of trying to defend this game. This game has serious issues and that is why a lot of people complain about it. If those complaints would be false then they wouldn't try to fix them and there wouldn't be so many threads about it.
Now the game launched over a month ago and I still can't play it 90% of time. No new similar server to Giran or no free server transfer. What would you suggest doing buying VIP when I have to log in into the game to activate it and even then there is a huge line?

Archived