what we ll do?

Mondread205

all 40´+´, 45+ , waht we ll do when teleports ll have taxes again? i mean i am 46 and i lose adena all days on soulshot and i cant rise up.. NOW, WITH FREE TPS, all people who play alone what ll they do? ncsoft u have the players reports with good examples, and there are not fix for players who plays alone..

2 hours ago, Mondread205 said:

guys, u can say all, but we cant start to discuss when u can get more adena at lvl 30 tan lvl 45, cya.

Thats how l2 works...you want money? you play dwarf...you want gear? join a clan be active and you will get it...you want xp go make a party and train mobs...L2 was never a solo game...you need to play almost everyhing or be with other people all the time...i know some areas are bugged and adena still suck but there are also areas quests and missions that work pretty fine....Spot them and do them...Classic is meant to be even harder than the original x1 and thats good because it makes people come closer make clans and have activity together....thats the whole bleeping point of MMO...imagine if anyone could solo and have his own money with only 1 champion...It would be e dead server...Im not saying everything is fine atm...Im just staying that server is still a beta...thats how NC works and i was also late to understand...First they launch then they fix...I know its unprofessional as bleep for a big company but either we accept it or find another game to play...

if u enjoy the game, go, but stop trying to defend one broke game," This game has serious issues and that is why a lot of people complain about it. If those complaints would be false then they wouldn't try to fix them and there wouldn't be so many threads about it." l2 always had places for pty and places for solo, now the solo places  are broken.

Well you can run, which is the default option or you can go broke using the GK. If you don't like it, you can farm Adena on alts to cover your expenses for the ports. And finally if you think you can't handle that, you have the option to quit and find easier game with less broken stuff.

rly i think that some people have problems for understand the problem.. its not the hardcore.. its the broked game,  when on the l2 history u can farm more adena in lvl 30 tan 45? or when one mob lvl 30 in dion give more adena tan one 45? come one, really u all still think thats is for the gks hardcore and alts chars? or maybe u all spend a lot of money and are blind, or u love so much the game that cant let see all

TP's imo should have costed adena from the very first lvl. After a half a year or so they should have made it free up till 40...

While we do get less adena than i remember it was at skelth (EU) when it launched, but we do have an option to have a pretty much free (queues are there, yes, but paying 5$ once for 5 months of vip to login faster than free accounts is minor imo) box to tag along which does help alot and if ur vip u can have even another box.

Atm im 43lvl and comparing to what iv had earned at skelth at 51lvl i would say iv nearly got the same here atm that iv did there. Some things are harder here, but some things are WAY much easier than it was at the original L2 or EU classic.

9 hours ago, Mondread205 said:

all 40´+´, 45+ , waht we ll do when teleports ll have taxes again? i mean i am 46 and i lose adena all days on soulshot and i cant rise up.. NOW, WITH FREE TPS, all people who play alone what ll they do? ncsoft u have the players reports with good examples, and there are not fix for players who plays alone..

Whats your class and where you ussualy farm?

6 minutes ago, Mondread205 said:

hk, i farmed on plains of liz  and timak, now aligator

Have you exploited at maximum Forgotten Temple and Ant Nest for adena farming? You should have farmed there very easily since are melee weaken till 42+ saving lots of adena even going solo with SS and Haste Potions. Noble Ant Captains drops nearly 800-900 at max each mob and if your lucky you can get some drops(crystals) to craft your own SS wich means less spending and more incoming/saving.

I think people just havent burned at max any of the good adena spots till 40 in order to save for the teleports next week... And yes, you should still use less SS and walk to the locations

9 minutes ago, Mondread205 said:

i am 46 now, i farmed temple and ant nest, was easy game before now, 

And you havent saved money thinking you're going to need it when you'll have to pay teleports? At least you should have saved for that but even more, you should have saved for top D and some nice adena.... Dunno...I saved a few millions just farming there and making my own SS from drops.....

13 hours ago, Mondread205 said:

i am 46 now, i farmed temple and ant nest, was easy game before now, 

I have a feeling some people responding to you are clueless yet want to chime in and give you their 2 cents. Most people aren't at your level yet since the servers are still new and since the masses (casuals)  are not yet at that point the developers are probably trying to pool their resources into fixing other aspects I would imagine. They did fix other areas that started to become more populated as the server grows older, hopefully the time for you to farm with proper rates in the areas of the game you enjoy will come soon. 

Archived