Stupid event or stupid random?

KhalilK

Im also Vip 4 and I got nothing, I play my vip account, I dont want to log other accounts and level characters that are not Vip because of an AFK event that is based on lucky

This afk event (and lots of gameplay bugs) is what killed the game for me. Not giving any more money to NC SOFT.

Better use my free time and go to gym more often than waste into something its not even fun..........

its not about being vip, its about a random event killing the game

- D grade craftable that is rare now is very common..........there are thousands of staff of life in the server because a random afk event.

- Economy, some people skipped the D grade and jumped straight to C grade CHEATING, yes CHEATING, because of this stupid event, they got multiple weapons with absolutely NO EFFORT

- Unfair, Vip players most are not logging multiple characters to lvl up to 20 and get random stuff.........

This is condemned, people is already leaving it and without players that PAY this game would not even exist today to start with.

4 minutes ago, Ulyo said:

I dont want to log other accounts

Dont do it then wtf mate cause others do it you dont have to noone guarantees that if you log 20 boxes you gonna get an item,  yes chances go higher but still. You dont wanna do it dont do it end of story. Why you cry to the forums about it? whats gonna change? nobody gives a flying bleep about it and they shouldnt anyway. X amount of ppl wanna spend their time in game to try up their chances in getting something, Y amount want to do the same but cant due to a,b,c reasons not good computer for example not enough time cause of work. GUESS WHAT LIFE IS NOT FAIR AND IT SHOULDNT BE IN A GAME JUST CAUSE YOU CRY.

Funny.... I dont remember classic being like this, giving 2kk Top D weapons in massive quantities as a FREE item for doing absolutely nothing.

I reallydont remember this in CLASSIC.

Remember: Without VIP players,NC SOFT cant sustain the game and the servers.

Staff of Life

300px-Staff_of_Life_photo.jpg

Staff of Life Item Photo
Item 189.jpg
Grade D.gifStaff of Life
Type - Blunt / 1-h.

Stats:
Weight: 1180
Durability: -
P. Atk.: 74
M. Atk.: 72
Soulshots Consume: 1
Spiritshots Consume: 1
MP Consume: 0
Base price: Adena.jpg 1,800,000 adena
Crystallization: Item 1458.jpg Crystal (D-Grade) - 3272
Grade: D
No restrictions for item exchange.

Drop:

Mob's Name Lvl Properties Hunting zone Count Chance
Queen Ant 40 Bug: They consist of insects, spiders and worms and act upon their highly refined instincts. Sometimes their instincts present themselves in a more developed form than that of humanoid society.Queen Ant: Vulnerable to Fire attacks but highly resistant to archery attacks. Ant Nest 1 6.440% — 7.870%
Raid Boss Iron Giant Totem 45 Raid Boss: If the person who made the greatest contribution is 3 or more levels higher than the  Raid Boss, then the item/ adena rewards will decrease. If the difference is 9 Lv.s or more, then the monster will drop nothing at all.Raid Boss (Lv. 45): This Iron Giant was supposedly made by Devil Beleth. Given the power of artificial intelligence, he is a Golem designed to manage other Golems. Due to Beleth' caprice, however, he was sealed up and put on standby. During his inactivity, he began to be worshipped as an idol by low-Lv. Orcs who gathered near him. Now re-activated, he believes that he has become the God of Orcs.Magical Creatures: The common name for the biotechnological items of the Magic and Lesser Giant Ages. Their M. Atk. is generally strong and they sometimes use high-Lv. magic, such as teleportation.Greater Bow/Crossbow Resistance: Highly resistant to Bow/ Crossbows.Dagger/Rapier Resistance: Resistant to Dagger/ Rapier attacks.Blunt Weapon Vulnerability: Vulnerable to Blunt Weapons. Forest of Evil 1 4.940% — 6.026%
Raid Boss Evil Spirit Cyrion 45 Raid Boss: If the person who made the greatest contribution is 3 or more levels higher than the  Raid Boss, then the item/ adena rewards will decrease. If the difference is 9 Lv.s or more, then the monster will drop nothing at all.Raid Boss (Lv. 45): This Evil Spirit inherited the blood of some of the most powerful dragons numbered among Shilen's children. When the War of Gods concluded, he crawled underground and went into hibernation. He awoke during the Time of Chaos and has since ruled the entire Hunters Valley with terror. He is one of the biggest challenges for the Hunters Guild.Dragons: This word refers to True Dragon that is the most powerful and represents evil creatures Shilen gave birth to and its kinds. Most of this race flies with two wings like reptiles and emits strong energy through its mouth.Bow / Crossbow Vulnerability: Weak against Bow/ Crossbow attacks.Dagger/Rapier Resistance: Resistant to Dagger/ Rapier attacks. Hunters Valley 1 4.883% — 5.969%
Raid Boss Archon Susceptor 45 Raid Boss: If the person who made the greatest contribution is 3 or more levels higher than the  Raid Boss, then the item/ adena rewards will decrease. If the difference is 9 Lv.s or more, then the monster will drop nothing at all.Raid Boss (Lv. 45): This artificial intelligence management system was designed by the Giants to defend the Cruma Tower. It controls multiple upper-class Susceptor against attackers.Magical Creatures: The common name for the biotechnological items of the Magic and Lesser Giant Ages. Their M. Atk. is generally strong and they sometimes use high-Lv. magic, such as teleportation. Cruma Tower 1 4.483% — 5.483%
Timak Orc Soldier 42 Humanoid: They have two arms, two legs, and they walk upright. Culture and communal life varies by race. Timak Outpost 1 0.001% — 0.005%

8 hours ago, Infraction said:

wait till you get event for baium orfen core aq jewels you gonna have a brain melting when someone next to you win this item and yes this happens even in P2P model so good luck here bruh!

I wont ,know why? Because as a PAYING user, the one of fewer who use his CREDIT CARD to buy IN-GAME STUFF, Im leaving, as what Im seeing is a game/servers that are 1 month old, already dying because of SO MANY MISTAKES.

(many friends that got Vip already left)

They sell GAME AS A SERVICE, but they're doing a really bad job doing that to keep the people who PAY, interested.

Without people who pays real CASH, the game cant sustain itself. 

I have played L2 for many years, so i created 3 different chars in 3 accs, i didnt buy any vipackage from the start but i bought shots so i got 1 acc to lvl 4 after a while and 1 to lvl 2 then i started a buffer and that char is vip1. I save the Halloween gifts and open 4 or 5 on my 3 accs, so far my vip 1 char have gotten the best gifts, 1 weapon and mostly 4 or 5 candy and my vip4 sucks on this mostly 1 candy every time. RNG goods are not with me but im glad for the weapon i got. Im not shure that vip4 should get better gifts than no vips, it should be up to the RNG goods. Just my 2cents

On 11/10/2018 at 4:15 PM, KhalilK said:

I play lineage since 2008 and I know a lot about korean random

but why do you make this event, when some guys take 2-3 top weapon, and you with your Vip3-4 can't even receive a stupid EWD???

Is it egual in your opinion? I didn't waste even 1 day since this event started, I opened boxes everyday from all my 3 accounds and what? nothing. So why should we play this game if you make it unegal? 

You play since 2008...that means you have no idea what l2 is about...do you really think old players like events were anyone can win top d weapon?Obviously not...no such events existed back then at 2003-2008,not even novice quest and shit...there was only slow boring grind that would take days to provide you 1 lvl and will make you come closer to other people...thats what l2 is about...not staying afk for 4 hours with 3 accounts just to have a chance to win weapon...VIP has nothing to do with reward chance why you complain and call it unfair??? the box has x% chance to provide weapon d,that means there is (100-x)% chance to provide everything else than weapon....chance is a chance no matter how many boxes you open....Unfair is when a player cannot log in to the game because you pay for 5 accounts to win reward....

3 hours ago, VitaG said:

You play since 2008...that means you have no idea what l2 is about...do you really think old players like events were anyone can win top d weapon?Obviously not...no such events existed back then at 2003-2008,not even novice quest and shit...there was only slow boring grind that would take days to provide you 1 lvl and will make you come closer to other people...thats what l2 is about...not staying afk for 4 hours with 3 accounts just to have a chance to win weapon...VIP has nothing to do with reward chance why you complain and call it unfair??? the box has x% chance to provide weapon d,that means there is (100-x)% chance to provide everything else than weapon....chance is a chance no matter how many boxes you open....Unfair is when a player cannot log in to the game because you pay for 5 accounts to win reward....

NC Soft did fake advertising with this, it created hype to attract people to buy Vip 4 and have a head start to enjoy a classic L2 experience.

This is not L2 classic. What NC wants is more potential one-time vip buyers, because once the people realize this is NOT L2 CLASSIC, they wont spend a RUPPEE on this,

On 10.11.2018 at 3:15 PM, KhalilK said:

but why do you make this event, when some guys take 2-3 top weapon, and you with your Vip3-4 can't even receive a stupid EWD???

Is it egual in your opinion? I didn't waste even 1 day since this event started, I opened boxes everyday from all my 3 accounds and what? nothing. So why should we play this game if you make it unegal? 

please go play some lottery and keep asking to get your money back if u didnt hit the right numbers. try to flame there.

On 10/11/2018 at 12:15 PM, KhalilK said:

LOL go to any game pay to win or leave.

Archived