I have yul lvl 98 this what i have as gear when i hit 99

+6 bow regular 1 sa

+6 light set full ele armor regular

ant queen soul

baium soul

octavis earring and neck 

the other earring is freya i think ill check when i get home 

no dyes

i only have about 20 bil my question to you guys is what should i get first i was told to try and buy weapon atleast a +12 blessed 2or 3sa then work down from there . This toon is going to pve only not looking to spend tons of money to compete with the top dogs .

i have iss standard gear for buffs.

Any help will be appreciated.........noob yul from chronos

marw    32

There is not freya earring, Maybe you mean orfen, it's cheap but i prefer different low level setup:

Soul tezza, coc stun earring, istina earring (normal), aq, baium = stun setup. 

Anyway archer is now about p. skill crit damage (so crit jewells will not be used as in the past). I think start with good bow it's good, you can have +6 set long time. It's party class, so...

Also try to get ruby 3, opal 3, it's big damage boost. 

POM from ISS will help. 

SpfFrk    1
18 minutes ago, marw said:

There is not freya earring, Maybe you mean orfen, it's cheap but i prefer different low level setup:

Soul tezza, coc stun earring, istina earring (normal), aq, baium = stun setup. 

Anyway archer is now about p. skill crit damage (so crit jewells will not be used as in the past). I think start with good bow it's good, you can have +6 set long time. It's party class, so...

Also try to get ruby 3, opal 3, it's big damage boost. 

POM from ISS will help. 

Thx for the help 

Asachiara    17

For 20b +-

I don't say if you have Longing talisman.

How much costs +12 Bloody 2 SA on you server?

If it is 35+ I am not sure if it is worth to get such money for 1 items only

I your case for 20b I will check the market if can get

Tauti ring (replace AQ) +5% skill power (5b) or Longing (5b) as it adds 4% skill power +2 STATs

Rub 3 (3.5b)

Opal 3 (3.5b)

Abundance high grade lvl 1  (7b)

Buy hair accessory +3 DEX + 5% patak (less than 1b)

Maybe next will be dyes buy normal +5 STR and +10 DEX or +15 DEX ones if you are Dark elf ( to get 125+ STR and 80+ DEX)

Get your dmg skills +10 focus

Edited by Asachiara
  • Like 1

Asachiara    17

2nd round of upgrade will be

Tauti ring or Longings (depends what was 1st round)

+12 Bloody/Blessed bow 2 SA

3rd round

+7 to +10 PvE cloak without any augment

4th round 

Ruby 4 and opal 4 (this is gamble therefore last place)

After that you will hit in EV quite nicely.

Edited by Asachiara

SpfFrk    1

I think im going to follow this avice and try get more for my money going to look in the tauti ring , longing talisman and the hair accessory and abu 1 if i can maybe with that wont take a min to kill stuff. Oh and tezza . Thx again 

• Like 1

marw    32

That hair accessory is now expensive (better wait when will be event up), longing and tauti are now about 5b for each (they are in event which we have now).

About opal/ruby 3 you can have them cheaper if you try to gamble. But also not, I got ruby 3 (and I wanted lvl 3 from beginning) for +-40 boxes, so... It depends on you and yours luck, anyway you have to wait for event.

Asachiara    17
3 hours ago, marw said:

That hair accessory is now expensive (better wait when will be event up), longing and tauti are now about 5b for each (they are in event which we have now).

About opal/ruby 3 you can have them cheaper if you try to gamble. But also not, I got ruby 3 (and I wanted lvl 3 from beginning) for +-40 boxes, so... It depends on you and yours luck, anyway you have to wait for event.

He can go for 2 slots +3 DEX + 5 pAtak should be cheap as everyone is crazy for 1 slot STR+ patak. I got mine for 700kk. The does not need 1 slot accessories to get some fancy augments 2 two hair accessory. He would be fine with 2 slot which are cheaper.

Asachiara    17
5 hours ago, SpfFrk said:

I think im going to follow this avice and try get more for my money going to look in the tauti ring , longing talisman and the hair accessory and abu 1 if i can maybe with that wont take a min to kill stuff. Oh and tezza . Thx again 

While making any trades keep in mind the following

Skills should be on Focus (at +10 it start to be visible at +20 is pure beauty)

You need 500 attack element  (so till u get opal 3/4 and stuff try it with +70 attribute attack Augment instead if Skill crit dmg 15%. Simple cause 15% more on low dmg is still low.) once you get 500+ (600+ with paagrio might) you can try to get Skill cirt dmg augment. In addition +70 attribute u get quite often from top stones (do CoC to get em so they cost nothing and not event for removal auguments so u just need 5 gemstone R per try)

You need 125 or more STR and 80 or more DEX

Abundance lvl 1 - It will add pdef and mdef for you. decreases skill crit dmg done to you by -15%. -15% pvp dmg and every 10 minutes OP skill. Will be more visible once you hit 101 and get your 101 skill to launch it in combo.

If you are able to donate a bit. Wait for Shirts and get physical reflect shirt or shiny elemental shirt and make it +6 (it is perfect for you needs and not that hard to make) (+3 stats,+element resistance, reuse reduction etc nad +10% patak skill like Savage)

Edited by Asachiara

marw    32
35 minutes ago, Asachiara said:

He can go for 2 slots +3 DEX + 5 pAtak should be cheap as everyone is crazy for 1 slot STR+ patak. I got mine for 700kk. The does not need 1 slot accessories to get some fancy augments 2 two hair accessory. He would be fine with 2 slot which are cheaper.

I want to buy it on Naia and last cheapest price was 1.5b, so that's why I mentioned it.

Asachiara    17
Just now, marw said:

I want to buy it on Naia and last cheapest price was 1.5b, so that's why I mentioned it.

just bad luck I think try to shout 2-3 days

• Like 1

Irlumir    9
12 hours ago, SpfFrk said:

I have yul lvl 98 this what i have as gear when i hit 99

+6 bow regular 1 sa

+6 light set full ele armor regular

ant queen soul

baium soul

octavis earring and neck 

the other earring is freya i think ill check when i get home 

no dyes

i only have about 20 bil my question to you guys is what should i get first i was told to try and buy weapon atleast a +12 blessed 2or 3sa then work down from there . This toon is going to pve only not looking to spend tons of money to compete with the top dogs .

i have iss standard gear for buffs.

Any help will be appreciated.........noob yul from chronos

Well Most dont readt what you want. If 20b is what you have and dont pretend to expend a lot more to upgrade the best you can do is

Sell your armor and Bow.  With that you will have around 8B more or so.. 

So with 28B you buy

- +12 bless specter bow 2 SA -->  10-12B    +8,4% ss damage better patk than normal +12 r99 bow

+ 8 bless seraph light  ---> 8B -8,5B     10% cooldown reduction, better pdef than +8 normal r99 set

+3 Ruby ---> 3b or can made for around 1.5B or less, but you see .  +7,5% ss damage

+ 3 OPAL  ---> 3b or can made for around 1.5B or less, but you see . +40 att patk

- DYES +5 STR or DEX or mix depends on other gear , but normal +5 cost around 80kk eachs 80kk x 15 = 1.2-1.5B  --- > needed

- Longing 3B-3,5B  skill power, stats, must have

- Pve Belt COC --> 500kk  6% pve damage

- Optional ( +5 Cloack PVE --> between 500k to 1.5b depends on how you buy cloack , if buy from store is utlra cheap, very good rate to +5 over that is expensive.)

If do things cheap you will around 26B and will have around 2B more to spend. 

This is the best for your current money.

Cheers

Edited by Irlumir