Drop rate

MrUniverser

6 hours ago, BlitzBlade said:

If you start to gain less adena and aquire less drops as you go up in levels then there is something wrong with that there is no denying it. No game I've ever played works that way, not even old school L2 worked that way 14 years ago.

Hopefully in time when enough people start to adventure into the areas that were not "fixed" yet the admins will fix these issues, I'm just gonna hope for the best since the server is still relatively new and the team behind L2 is probably relatively small.

Less drop yes  since drops are much more valuable .  but less adena is ....... no comment .
there are million comments about how broken adena/drop rates are and they "fixed"  particular areas only ....  I DONT GET IT.

the good thing is the rates are same for everyone else .  problem imo are the mage parties "abusing" the game and they are alread 66+lvl . aoe is super super super super broken .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think more the scrolls are broken then anything else in the game, make 10kk exp just doing 2 dailys when you hit 45 which is easy with the AI quest, if you camp 50 for little bit you can save up scrolls from AI then smash all those scrolls and camp it again at 60 saving them up. Then it's choice camp 60 for while or keep leveling/ Honestly wish we didn't have scroll quest since people on forums now complaining about lack of SP -_-.

18 hours ago, MrUniverse said:

Although it was a good idea to bring back the old days of L2 , where you have to make everything , there is one big problem that the Producers are not getting and although this Classic Game seems popular at the moment, it will die very quickly once people understand how impossible it is to make things when the drop rates are below 1%.

You will have S grade characters wearing D grade armour and using D grade weapons unless they get a extremely low chance of a weapon drop.

The idea of making stuff is real good and always has been but unless you adjust the drop rates so people can actually get the materials and other stuff needed to make it then lol it will fail.

The only other alternative to this is bring back the Common Weapons and Armour drop that can be bought and sold until you open it . then it becomes bound to that person and can no longer be sold or dropped and can only be trashed by deleting at least people will be able to make money and have proper weapons and armour.

If you do not do this then this Classic Server will die.

If you make games so hard that people can not make their own equipment , then people will not play them or they will just log on every now and then to keep their accounts active in hope that things will change one day.

The best thing L2 Producers introduced to this game was Common Binded Weapons and Armour as drops and at a rate of say 5 % , it gave people a chance to play the game.

This is not only in the Classic Server but also the other non classic servers too where I basically no longer play because of the above reasons there too.

I thought I would try this Classic Server and see if anything has change but no nothing has changed and the drop rates still remain under 0000000.1 to 1% for materials and weapon/armour drops like on the other servers its impossible to make stuff or buy stuff without money.

My name is MrUniverse and I have been playing L2 since the Classic C4 version.

Rly? Every other person including myself has full C gear on TI at least. This classic is too easy due to VIP and events. I don't even care about drops anymore and I berely farm tbh. 

• 2 weeks later...

lol im lvl 23 still in no grade crap / no money / etc etc its a fail.

Bro once people get to lvl 20 and find out that's the end of the road because they cant get D grade etc etc due to no money and still playing in no grade then they will stop playing trust me cause im about to fold here too. its a fail.

1 hour ago, MrUniverse said:

lol im lvl 23 still in no grade crap / no money / etc etc its a fail.

Bro once people get to lvl 20 and find out that's the end of the road because they cant get D grade etc etc due to no money and still playing in no grade then they will stop playing trust me cause im about to fold here too. its a fail.

at level 25, you have a quest that gives you an armor D. 
And if you have not saved at that level, enough adena to buy a low D weapon, is that something you have done very badly...

By google traductor

lvl 51 archer vip 4 play around 3h/4h a day from day one...i swear go my only and last full drop was a mid weapon d after that nothing...farming right now beetwen fore of evil and outlaw forest solo with buff from l2 store..after 1 week of farming i just dropped 5x chain hood pattern and 1 raid sword blade......vip 4 y ass

1 hour ago, devillady said:

lvl 51 archer vip 4 play around 3h/4h a day from day one...i swear go my only and last full drop was a mid weapon d after that nothing...farming right now beetwen fore of evil and outlaw forest solo with buff from l2 store..after 1 week of farming i just dropped 5x chain hood pattern and 1 raid sword blade......vip 4 y ass

4 buffs of farming in outlaw forest (2 types of formors and 3 types of bugbears) and i got this as a drop. And they are supposed to drop some parts at ~1.8% chance... http://prntscr.com/lnulbc

On 10/11/2018 at 11:39 PM, dorukasama said:

Uhm...... You get free D armor at 25.

There is an event where you have a chance to get a top D weapon and I know several friends that got rewarded with 2 or 3, so are droping a lot !!! During a cassual farm sesion a buddy droped a D bow. I myself got 1 ring and 1 necklace D grade droped, several boots and gaiters. Also lots of keys and fragments in order to craft some gear like blunts/spears/jewelery.

At lvl 40-51 you have 2 dungeons where you can get top C items.  There are already various Katanas and Eminences running through the market. Already saw BW materials and B grade weapon keys.... AND YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW HARD IT IS?  Yes, there are lots of people 50+ still in D grade but at least they made a way to have a chance to high value drops by beeing high lvl. 

All I can say is while you guys waste your time to complain other people invest that time to obtain the items I mencioned..and the proof is there...people are getting TOP gear and even overenchanted items.  This is a long therm gameplay, its about constancy not rushing into.

By the way...no S grade so far..... Cap is B...so aint that HIGH and IMPOSIBLE.

Thanks bro, finally someone with a reasonable tought. :) I think

17 hours ago, AngelCelestial said:

at level 25, you have a quest that gives you an armor D. 
And if you have not saved at that level, enough adena to buy a low D weapon, is that something you have done very badly...

By google traductor

Well yes I know of the armour quest but a crap D grade wep is about 800,000 and when your buying everything like shots and everything else you need it makes it BS hard.

I have already played Classic when it first came out this is not new to me that's why I know back then I was A grade running around in c grade gear or something like that.

What I am trying to say is your gear will be always behind your level grade.

Your trying to tell me something I already have experienced in the past when Classic / official was the game back then , this Classic game server now is just a tweaked version of the old one but the basics are the same.

Just remember why they moved on from the Classic version in the 1st place , the updates from Classic were made for a reason and that being that the classic game needed to be more modern with more tweaks hence that's why they update games.

Ncsoft is not the only one trying to revamp their original game that made them big back then ,other games are doing the same thing and they are doing it because they have lost players and the only thing they can put it down to is the game has changed so much that it has drifted away from the original so much that its a total different game , so they figure getting the original back might get the players back and it does work until the player see how worse off they are by actually going back to the past.

This is why they update games to make the game better to play and to attract more people but sometimes as the bad updates come out it can change a game for a direction of fail.

This game has changed so much since classic that the only thing they could ever do is re launch Classic like they have and try and start again that they will but most of those game developers of that era would be either retired or dead or have moved on ,you got to remember this game started in the early 2000s so that's 18 years, I started playing this game in their C4 version I think was in 2004 something like that , that long ago I can't remember.

Another game I have been playing just as long as this are having the same problems as this game they updated the game that much and went off into a different direction from the original game that in the end people left in the thousands and the game nearly died, they too have relauched the original game and once again I have already played that too.

Yes I went back for a look and played but at the end of the day you can not get back what you once had.

My advise to game developers is listen to the people but remember that it was your original version where it all started that had the players interested and do not drift too far away from that version , update it but still make it playable not too hard but enjoyable otherwise your game will get to what it is now.

Yes both games have serious bot problems and yes bots kill games always from day 1 both games had bot and lag problems , lol. nothing changed there.

11 minutes ago, MrUniverse said:

g to tell me something I already have experienced in the past when Classic / official was the game back then , this Classic game server now is just a tweaked version of the old one but the basics are the same.

game is totally different . dont call L2 Chronicle 3 /C4 etc Classic.  this is new remastered Version that is mix from C1 up to H5 .

also if u think adena is bad at lvl 20 idk u must be doing something wrong

30 lvl mobs drop x2-3 more adena then 50+ .
 u know that?

Like I said many times before the drop rate and spoil rates is what is killing this game people are finding it impossible to make their own gear and to make their money to buy gear.

People just want to be able to play the game and to progress if they can not progress then they will leave.

Current situation with live is at lvl 85 - 90 the game sux hard most of my characters are level 85 because I do not see any point in progressing further as I either have to make my own gear or buy it and both options are almost impossible with the current drop rates of less than a fraction of 1% like 0000.1 - 000.5 seriously ?

The best thing they ever did was common drop items at a fair drop rate. I keep repeating this and nobody hears.

Give people a purpose to play once they reach lvl 85 or your game will die like it already has, the game is playable up to lvl 85 then it dies in the butt for people who want to solo on to the point that they give up unless your in a clan with lots of active members , that raisers another point lots of people do not want to join clans they just want to solo , do not develop the game to be only clan related and force people to join clans if they want to progress in the game wtf is that idea ? its a hard big fail.

Enjoy playing there because while it might be popular right now because its new to noobs like yourself they will just play until they understand how they can not progress and will leave.

Do you know why they have been deleting servers last couple of years ? because the server was dead , not many people playing and I will be 100% as soon as the Classic hype is over a server or two will close there too.

I played classic on a illegal server when NCsoft was taking illegal servers to court and suing them over copyright laws only difference from a illegal server and their version was the drop rates and tweaks that made the game playable.

You're doing something wrong - I had lg D weapon a few days into the game before they fixed adena rates in these areas. Not to mention i go can go start a new character, get it to level 20 in about 1-2hrs and have anywhere from 200-300k on them. If you dis-like the rates, please, go play a different game or server. Its not the rates that are going to kill this game (we all came here knowing full well it will be a grind for levels AND items), whats going to kill the game is toxic players like you demanding them to make changes. Either adapt or gtfo.

1 minute ago, Elevator said:

You're doing something wrong - I had lg D weapon a few days into the game before they fixed adena rates in these areas. Not to mention i go can go start a new character, get it to level 20 in about 1-2hrs and have anywhere from 200-300k on them. If you dis-like the rates, please, go play a different game or server. Its not the rates that are going to kill this game (we all came here knowing full well it will be a grind for levels AND items), whats going to kill the game is toxic players like you demanding them to make changes. Either adapt or gtfo.

lol your telling me you got a character from lvl 0 - 20 in 1 or 2 hours ? on classic server ? I SAY BS and 200k - 300k I know that's BS

Archived