Making Profit in Crafting

Craftboy

Can someone with experience break it down and let me know which ones are best to make profit of off and tell me based off of the cost in materials. I tried D grade shots but i dont see any profit at all that i can make it takes 2 D crystals which i see people in giran buying for 550 each so that 1100, Then 8 spirit ore which sells at 600 in shop so 600 X 8 = 4800. So its costs 5900 adena to make 100 BSSD and they sell at 49 each which is 4900. Please let me know what are the best choice of D grade items to make profit off of buy crafting them considering the cost of materials!!  Someone tell me what i am doing wrong, give me some Crafting tips that will help me make tons of profit and that way i can join a clan and help like a real Merchant should. PLEASE!!! :'( 

9 hours ago, Craftboy said:

Please let me know what are the best choice of D grade items to make profit off of buy crafting them considering the cost of materials!!  Someone tell me what i am doing wrong, give me some Crafting tips that will help me make tons of profit and that way i can join a clan and help like a real Merchant should. PLEASE!!! :'( 

Make Leather Boots, Quality Leather Gloves and Bone Helmets, crush them and sell the crystals.

You can make more money by leveling than selling shots in my opinion, once the price of D grade soulshots hits 11a each, it might be worth it to craft those from D crystals(crystalize your drops) you get as loot, but since they sell soulshots/spiritshots in the L2store even that is tough. 

Archived