Dkny2yj

Next target doesnt work

Dkny2yj    7

On my main account with future sws ( i did not check others) command "next target" from actions doesnt work, in toolbar and generally.

Im running with bow pressing next target after defeating last monster and 0 reaction from that command.

Is around 1 week + when doesnt work, before everything was fine with that bidding.

Cy around.

Play hard go.

Edited by Dkny2yj
er

ZygiA    77
14 hours ago, Dkny2yj said:

On my main account with future sws ( i did not check others) command "next target" from actions doesnt work, in toolbar and generally.

Im running with bow pressing next target after defeating last monster and 0 reaction from that command.

Is around 1 week + when doesnt work, before everything was fine with that bidding.

Cy around.

Play hard go.

It does work. Mobs have to be in a close proximity. 

Dkny2yj    7
5 hours ago, dorukasama said:

It works for me in a reasonable range, of course.

I even step face to face to monsters, not 1 not 2 or 3 of them and nothing from actions and toolbar.

For this reason i dont know if is bug on Aden server, is for some champions or places, accounts etc.

Same on my SE or SPS because i checked yesterday.

xmot    25

next target is a client side action, so it's nothing about the server. 

Under options->gameplay towards the bottom is a setting about next target, make sure it's set to monster or target to taunt and not PC. 

You're using it from the actions screen, not a macro, right?

You're able to attack the mobs in melee that next target won't target?

My guess is it's the setting under options, but if that doesn't work, should try restarting and doing a repair.  It's something about your client that's causing it.