Hacked account

Babunas

1 hour ago, Babunas said:

Hello, my account was hacked. I lost all my items. I told about my problem to admin but still i didn`t get any answer or i will get my items back.

You won't get any items back, since your account wasn't really hacked.You shared it or gave your infos away by one way or another.In such cases NCSoft doesn't provide support, since keeping your login info safe is your own responsibility.

19 hours ago, mixa said:

You won't get any items back, since your account wasn't really hacked.You shared it or gave your infos away by one way or another.In such cases NCSoft doesn't provide support, since keeping your login info safe is your own responsibility.

I do not know where that is true, I have heard that if you are a player who makes donations through the store with thousands of dollars, you can opt for unbanned or recovery of items, rollback, etc ... I think there are privileges...

13 hours ago, bremen said:

Once you have spent a certain amount in coins you can get anything back or unbanned. But if you have not you out of luck that's just the way it is in L2 Pay 2 win system.

If this is true everyone can use this against Ncsoft in the Court and win the case. Especially if the person lives in USA- it will be even easier.

On 14/2/2018 at 10:21 AM, M4mb0 said:

I do not know where that is true, I have heard that if you are a player who makes donations through the store with thousands of dollars, you can opt for unbanned or recovery of items, rollback, etc ... I think there are privileges...

I have no idea where this is true either. It is clear (always has been) that account security is our (the player's) responsibility, go on keep sharing your accounts with your friends (and breaking the rules and the EULA while you're at it), so when they scam you and show you they could not be trusted to begin with you start another thread of crying and finger pointing. The problem here is in the mirror, go take a look at it. 

5 hours ago, Vassy said:

If this is true everyone can use this against Ncsoft in the Court and win the case. Especially if the person lives in USA- it will be even easier.

But ofc, this is not true and it's pure BS. But now this thread has become from one person's crying over his decision of sharing his account information (against the rules and common sense) to "how can we win a lawsuit to NC over rumors that are untrue", gg all.

You should undestand something, you don't OWN your account. You are just authorised by NcSoft to use an account that you created on their system. They have 100% control on your account, they can do whatever they want. They want to ban you for no reason ? They can. You should read the user-agreement.

It's the same thing in all MMO. Even if you bought ncoins and got ban 5 min later. They must provide you what you bought and that's all. You bought 1k ncoins, they give it to your account. The deal is over. You got ban 5 min later and cannot use them ? It's not their problem. They gave you what you bought, if you didn't used them it's not their problem.

Archived