Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, HeiSui said:

Bro, the Second one but having in mind the changes to some skills that was added and you can find in the complete patch notes for Classic. Now I am wondering to myself... why we don`t have since the first occupation change the mastery for light and robe?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NazgullSupport said:

Bro, the Second one but having in mind the changes to some skills that was added and you can find in the complete patch notes for Classic. Now I am wondering to myself... why we don`t have since the first occupation change the mastery for light and robe?

 

So I can play any support char? pp, bish, se, wc...anything is viable? :)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HeiSui said:

 

So I can play any support char? pp, bish, se, wc...anything is viable? :)

 

 

Since the powerful parties need real people supporting them instead of using their own buffers, of course is viable. By my side, I'm using a support just like that, but if you use it as your main, I know you can get a good success. :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, NazgullSupport said:

Bro, the Second one but having in mind the changes to some skills that was added and you can find in the complete patch notes for Classic. Now I am wondering to myself... why we don`t have since the first occupation change the mastery for light and robe?

u do have the masteries for light and robe. what do u mean?


ALSO l2classic IS NOT L2 c1/c4 or w/e. ITS NEW GAME VERSION called classic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, burgerking said:

u do have the masteries for light and robe. what do u mean?


ALSO l2classic IS NOT L2 c1/c4 or w/e. ITS NEW GAME VERSION called classic.

Yes I do!, but for any reason it doesn't appear on my skill learning skills, but since last maintenance I got it and I didn't realized about it hahahaha. Now I have both masteries and their wonderful benefits.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...