Server if full the hole day, queue is huge.

Bombay

Hello all really i was love very much to start the game one my very good friend he play giran server i download the game i make account but i cannot wait 20 hours too leave the queue wtf is this for that you make me sick and i will delete the lineage really how you wanna bring new players if they cannot login either for the first experience

I clicked on Giran like about 10:00 gmt +1 , queue shown me about 30~

right now it says there are 3 players in queue, but for like 2 hours now, usually I can log in after 22:00... or 23:00 then I can barely play an hour :(

sad but situation is not so good

4 hours ago, Bombay said:

Hello all really i was love very much to start the game one my very good friend he play giran server i download the game i make account but i cannot wait 20 hours too leave the queue wtf is this for that you make me sick and i will delete the lineage really how you wanna bring new players if they cannot login either for the first experience

What we do is stay online 24/7 to avoid new queues. I just delog and shut down my pc under the maintance.

On 11/11/2018 at 10:34 PM, Bombay said:

Tears does't help u to play, want no que ?  go play gludio it's simple like that.

Archived