The Christmas event start????

MJpwnz

My bet is that there will be a Black Friday event first.  50% off on the 30-Day rune.  Making it almost worth it for a few days.  

Then there will be the old Xmas event... trees and ornaments and all that crap.  Followed up by another sale on shop items for Xmas itself.

38 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

My bet is that there will be a Black Friday event first.  50% off on the 30-Day rune.  Making it almost worth it for a few days. 

You are clearly new here. I already told you how NCsoft makes sales: 25% off on 30-day rune price and duration (so a 22.5-day rune for 75% price of a 30-day rune). A bargain!

If you don't believe it, check the black friday brooch/jewel sale in LIVE (on the wayback machine, the old website is deleted) VS the main brooch/jewel event a month or so before black friday.

Whatever the next event is, I just hope it's one you have to grind to get the reward, not just stand around town or buy something from the L2Store.  The first time they have an event where you can buy from the L2Store instead of obtaining in-game, I'm out of here.

36 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Whatever the next event is, I just hope it's one you have to grind to get the reward, not just stand around town or buy something from the L2Store.  The first time they have an event where you can buy from the L2Store instead of obtaining in-game, I'm out of here.

No worries, Black Friday event coming right up. Prep your evacuation route in advance.

1 hour ago, Devoid said:

No worries, Black Friday event coming right up. Prep your evacuation route in advance.

LOL.  To be clear, I have nothing against store events, for example when items currently in the store are put on sale, which I'm hoping for on Black Friday.  I object to events where you can buy in the L2Store items related to in-game events, like when they made it nearly impossible to get the key letters in the letter event by grinding, but you could buy the key letters in the L2Store.  That's the kind of thing that will cause me to need an evacuation route.  Also, if they put gear only available in the L2Store, like they've done with cloaks, jewels & brooches, etc. in the live game, I'm out of here.  Still hoping they have more sense than that, but we'll see.

Archived