Banning for the fun of it???

SpeedStick

Many people on talking island have been banned or perm locked accounts.  At first I though just a group of people who got caught botting QQing.  After hearing others who never botted, ebayed adena, or account shared getting banned left and right I think something is seriously wrong with the Bot Protection Program Lineage is running.  This new program has been nothing but a mess for most people.  Yet, all the bot trains in cruma tower are still there.  

Someone made a post about Mass banning is the new EVENT.  Sad part is I believe them.  17 friends accounts banned in the past 2 weeks.  Out of that I know 11 were people who didn't violate EULA rules.

@Juji   

Use a little of your time to look into this.  Cause clearly the support team is failing hardcore right now.

37 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

I tough that Ban Event was already finished... but doesn`t look like that...

New Thanksgiving and Christmas event has already started, random bans with the added feature to ban a bunch of legits in the process, Then add 30 day 50% exp/sp rune early in game so they can catch back up to they're cp's. If they love the game they buy it, if not they move on. They did this only around the time the runes expired and not many wanted to repurchase them at a higher cost. ie. $30 chronicle pack or $50 exp/sp rune, they chose the latter.

The word is, they are extending it for another week until maintenance on 11/21. My understanding is that they are going to add a patch to update the current event. I hear they are adding an extra function to the bot report button and when used on a legitimate bot, that bot is awarded a free top C weapon along with VIP 4 for the remainder of the calender month. 

22 minutes ago, Warsmith said:

New Thanksgiving and Christmas event has already started, random bans with the added feature to ban a bunch of legits in the process, Then add 30 day 50% exp/sp rune early in game so they can catch back up to they're cp's. If they love the game they buy it, if not they move on. They did this only around the time the runes expired and not many wanted to repurchase them at a higher cost. ie. $30 chronicle pack or $50 exp/sp rune, they chose the latter.

:o

19 minutes ago, Sup said:

The word is, they are extending it for another week until maintenance on 11/21. My understanding is that they are going to add a patch to update the current event. I hear they are adding an extra function to the bot report button and when used on a legitimate bot, that bot is awarded a free top C weapon along with VIP 4 for the remainder of the calender month. 

xD

28 minutes ago, Jackl said:

Be advised. Mixa plays the forums more than the game.

mixa plays w/e he wants as much as he wants xD

25 minutes ago, GodEmperorRump said:

Friggin 800 posts lmao, the game has been out like a month.

These forums are not 1 month old, some of us play here for years on.Hard to understand I know, but the low IQ and education of the majority of the people to have such comprehension problems, like yours xD

1 minute ago, mixa said:

mixa plays w/e he wants as much as he wants xD

These forums are not 1 month old, some of us play here for years on.Hard to understand I know, but the low IQ and education of the majority of the people to have such comprehension problems, like yours xD

Bro, your account is like 1 year old, you aint fooling anyone :D

3 minutes ago, GodEmperorRump said:

I’m far from trying to fool you, which won’t be very hard anyway.

Now find an account here thats older and learn the reason why is that so, before you say any other stupid thing.

1 minute ago, GodEmperorRump said:

Doesn't change the fact that you're nothing more than a forum warrior, go play the game.

I got nothing to achieve anymore in this game, if you weren’t so new around, you’d have known that.

Also as I think about it, I probably still play more than many ppl do.

6 hours ago, GodEmperorRump said:

It's funny, since I joined back in Feb 2011 (incl. foruns), yet my account is less than a year old as well. Just because you haven't played here, like, AT ALL doesn't mean you should go all wise-ass on everyone.

Here is a theory.
Maybe its not NCSOFT anti bot system. Maybe its the adena sellers using multiple accounts bot button on a single afk person (a shop  maybe) and he gets the captcha but he is afk and cant click it. Why would they do it? To compromise the system so they avoid banning by that system. If a lot of innocent people get banned and they rage on forums/tickets NCSOFT might think of shutting down that system or at least avoid ban by hiding in the crowd.
If its so maybe ncsoft should prevent the captcha check for shops or if char is not on combat (maybe its working this way who knows).

4 minutes ago, MikeLitoris said:

Here is a theory.
Maybe its not NCSOFT anti bot system. Maybe its the adena sellers using multiple accounts bot button on a single afk person (a shop  maybe) and he gets the captcha but he is afk and cant click it. Why would they do it? To compromise the system so they avoid banning by that system. If a lot of innocent people get banned and they rage on forums/tickets NCSOFT might think of shutting down that system or at least avoid ban by hiding in the crowd.

You cannot report anyone in peace zones.

2 hours ago, MikeLitoris said:

Here is a theory.
Maybe its not NCSOFT anti bot system. Maybe its the adena sellers using multiple accounts bot button on a single afk person (a shop  maybe) and he gets the captcha but he is afk and cant click it. Why would they do it? To compromise the system so they avoid banning by that system. If a lot of innocent people get banned and they rage on forums/tickets NCSOFT might think of shutting down that system or at least avoid ban by hiding in the crowd.
If its so maybe ncsoft should prevent the captcha check for shops or if char is not on combat (maybe its working this way who knows).

When you appeal, they do check their logs...it's not that.Also bots got zero interest in banning anyone, since those are potential customers.

Archived