Banning for the fun of it???

SpeedStick

23 hours ago, SpeedStick said:

Many people on talking island have been banned or perm locked accounts.  At first I though just a group of people who got caught botting QQing.  After hearing others who never botted, ebayed adena, or account shared getting banned left and right I think something is seriously wrong with the Bot Protection Program Lineage is running.  This new program has been nothing but a mess for most people.  Yet, all the bot trains in cruma tower are still there.  

Someone made a post about Mass banning is the new EVENT.  Sad part is I believe them.  17 friends accounts banned in the past 2 weeks.  Out of that I know 11 were people who didn't violate EULA rules.

@Juji   

Use a little of your time to look into this.  Cause clearly the support team is failing hardcore right now.

There was no mass ban. It just happened that one of the popular bots was suddenly detectable by NCwest and they hammered those players.

This account was my first account that I made for closed beta in 2004. There have been multiple forum changes since then so rarely do people have the proper join date for their account.

Mixa has been here a long time. They used to have an orc as their avatar back in the day.

Ncsoft banishes legally playing people and does not control it. They wrote to me that I used the bot and banned 2 accounts permanently Oo. I had accounts from 2003 and never used a bot and I did not buy Adena. I had characters on Chronos , Naia and Giran. This is a circus.

12 hours ago, size said:

Ncsoft banishes legally playing people and does not control it. They wrote to me that I used the bot and banned 2 accounts permanently Oo. I had accounts from 2003 and never used a bot and I did not buy Adena. I had characters on Chronos , Naia and Giran. This is a circus.

Im not shocked by this.  Few of my friends have randomly got banned that played for over 6 years

3 hours ago, SpeedStick said:

Im not shocked by this.  Few of my friends have randomly got banned that played for over 6 years

Been playing since 2004 closed beta expanding to 4 accounts in late 2004 early 2005 expanding on to 9 by the time classic was opened. Never had an account banned and I'm reported so much every day I get at least one captcha (running 7 of the accounts on classic).

11 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Been playing since 2004 closed beta expanding to 4 accounts in late 2004 early 2005 expanding on to 9 by the time classic was opened. Never had an account banned and I'm reported so much every day I get at least one captcha (running 7 of the accounts on classic).

You truly are a tool. Do you honestly believe that his case and yours are mutually exclusive?  If so, please provide your chain of thought why is it so. Try to not assume bunch of shit in the process.

1 minute ago, BangOut said:

You truly are a tool. Do you honestly believe that his case and yours are mutually exclusive?  If so, please provide your chain of thought why is it so. Try to not assume bunch of shit in the process.

It's funny when people tell you to not assume a bunch after they just assumed everything.

what is your account name?:) is it regular or some random symbols like 'ergergervdfg'? Did u put there real date of birth or fake?

They see the account name that could be adena seller - they ban it and then they ask you for verification. if any of info u wrote during registration was fake and u dont remember it u wont be able to unban your account. my buddy dont remember the date of birth he gave them during registration and they said they wont unban it even if he confirmed all other 4 infos they asked for :) gl

1 minute ago, Sielawa said:

what is your account name?:) is it regular or some random symbols like 'ergergervdfg'? Did u put there real date of birth or fake?

They see the account name that could be adena seller - they ban it and then they ask you for verification. if any of info u wrote during registration was fake and u dont remember it u wont be able to unban your account. my buddy dont remember the date of birth he gave them during registration and they said they wont unban it even if he confirmed all other 4 infos they asked for :) gl

It's kind of funny few days ago I made a new character to join my party as a replacement (decided on a composition change). As I was leveling it up I noticed a distinct lack of bots in the newibe and spider areas. I saw one wizard that I thought was probably a bot but I wasn't sure. Like the next day I got a gold spam whisper from.... the wizard. So I guess I was right to be suspicious of that one lol. The name was almost like a normal name too. The one guy I thought had a bot like name turned out to be a real player who was on discord too.

7 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

It's kind of funny few days ago I made a new character to join my party as a replacement (decided on a composition change). As I was leveling it up I noticed a distinct lack of bots in the newibe and spider areas. I saw one wizard that I thought was probably a bot but I wasn't sure. Like the next day I got a gold spam whisper from.... the wizard. So I guess I was right to be suspicious of that one lol. The name was almost like a normal name too. The one guy I thought had a bot like name turned out to be a real player who was on discord too.

its more account name not character nick - gold sellers use 'wetgwrgerge' couse they need to create lot of those to spam. Such account name can make your accoutn banned and if your date of birth was also fake and u cant confirm it it will not get unbanned. So the wave of bans we had few days ago was based on ppl who put a random account name couse they didnt care then and they got banned for 'no reason' =  this was the reason.

Whole forum was spammed by 'do something with adena sellers' so they decided they will ban all accounts with suspicious account name and if they cant wrify date of birth they are even more sure that u are adena seller couse they cant remember the infos of 600 accunts they created for spam.

Everyone who cant remember the date of birth he placed during registration and have random account name CAN BE BANNED and CANT BE UNBANNED. So i propose you to trade your gear on another 'safe' account.

58 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

It's funny when people tell you to not assume a bunch after they just assumed everything.

What did I assume? People use your shitty " I haven't been banned, thus you are a cheater" argument all the time. What else for did you type that comment? Obviously there are active people on server still and not all of us are banned. DO clarify, what is your point, tool.

On 11/14/2018 at 7:09 AM, BangOut said:

What did I assume? People use your shitty " I haven't been banned, thus you are a cheater" argument all the time. What else for did you type that comment? Obviously there are active people on server still and not all of us are banned. DO clarify, what is your point, tool.

You assumed everything.

My point was a counter. If he's allowed to make claims of "i heard from a friend of a friend" then I'm allowed to provide a direct from the source example.

Your comment provided nothing to the conversation and you're still failing to provide anything relevant.

Archived