This event is slap on the face.

Zeeki

Hard working players grinding hard for every adena and every material and make slow progress.
Paying consumers spend hard earned money to get a little help in dayily grinding and make still slow progress.

In the meantime F2P players sit in afk multiaccounts and getting even 2-3 top D weapons from event and generate queue for other players.

I guess hard working players and paying consumers should get compensation for this absurdal situation and realy bad designed event.

I consider the revival of this game condemned since this AFK event was put on.

Im not going to use my credit card on this game since things are never tested and NC seem to not care about balance, they just throw stuff in without any criteria.

How its fair if we cant log in accounts because were on queue because many afkers that are free players?

Why the server is flooded with rare D weapons, that comes only from RAID BOSSES or are craftable with rare recipes and parts?

Why economy is now flooded with adenas from these event weapons, with players skipping D grade entirely, making even shop weapons like TARBAR useless

Why some people who never paid a single penny for this game,never worked as dwarf with spoil and craft, have small-fortunes of 10kk adenas, thatthey got being AFK?

This sh!t is Broken...

Its not about luck or bad luck ,its about how bad designed it is.

GJ NC SOFT, VIp players are leaving, you gonna make profit to keep servers up from who now?

Ask afk accounts from the halloween event to pay for your expenses now

5 hours ago, mixa said:

The event is free, the game is free2play, everyone with brain will use this info and gain as much advantage as (s)he can.Just like those lolVIPs gaining advantage by RMT (money for items/drop/xp/sp).

The game is free to play because if it was not, it would be truly empty, as the game doesnt attract enough paying subscribers to keep it up.

Being free to play doesnt mean it needs to be broken as it is now, thanks to unbalanced stuff thrown at the game without being tested.

The event was a mistake, as is any event that rewards people for just standing around when other people are waiting in queues to actually play the game.  But I can't believe the overwhelming negativity on this forum.  I hate the line "if you don't like it then leave" but I'm beginning to think maybe some of the people on the forum would be happier playing some other game.  They are clearly not happy here.

1 hour ago, Lawman said:

The event was a mistake, as is any event that rewards people for just standing around when other people are waiting in queues to actually play the game.  But I can't believe the overwhelming negativity on this forum.  I hate the line "if you don't like it then leave" but I'm beginning to think maybe some of the people on the forum would be happier playing some other game.  They are clearly not happy here.

Well, these events killed Magmeld very shortly after Truly Free was released. It was mentoring (incentive for people to keep their account 24/7), CL buff (same), 5-in-a-row events with afk buff to get items (same). Not to mention the GoD client had a memory leak, so you were forced to relog from time to time (otherwise your client will slow down to the point of visible lag and later crash; while if you launched a new client, everything was buttersmooth in it).

And guess what? TW died as nobody could participate, people lost castles due to exploiters (you can CE or DC others around you) as they simply were unable to login/relogin to siege, or login to next one to reclaim the castles. People did the only thing they could: they left. Of course, the AFKers managed to cash in huge amounts of wealth which served them extraordinary well thanks to adena/drop/spoil removal in Lindvior, then in Valiance and finally all monster stat buffup in GC.

4 hours ago, Ulyo said:

The game is free to play because if it was not, it would be truly empty, as the game doesnt attract enough paying subscribers to keep it up.

Being free to play doesnt mean it needs to be broken as it is now, thanks to unbalanced stuff thrown at the game without being tested.

This is very speculative. It maybe so, but many of us will take p2p without l2store anyday, instead of this crap we have now.

47 minutes ago, DisplayName said:

Its rng event with strategy to keep players online, feelsBDOman

players = boxes made for the event

online = all afk hitting npcs to avoid being disconnected

LOL

Not even the most amature illegal server would do something like this and worst, Keep it...... a serious server would teste it first and if the case, re-roll it the first day it realized it was a complete mistake.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

This is very speculative. It maybe so, but many of us will take p2p without l2store anyday, instead of this crap we have now.

Not even Final Fantasy XI could maintain itself all these years with subscription.

Lineage 2 is old, we have to accept it. You can compete with something new forever.

Players are elsewhere playing newer things.

As VIP3 (+15% XP/SP) from beginning, I have leveled up solo pretty fast to Level 20~25 in just 4~5 days in where the extra 30% XP/SP had applied for a week. I have ever loved these first areas and that leveling. Well, actually I have solo grinded from level 25 to 30 in Cruma Marshlands for 5~6 days without the extra 30% but +15%, and I even use that 10% - 30% XP/SP Event Buff +XP Scrolls to level up faster. I only get 0.06% - 0.08% XP without Event Buff but with VIP3 Buff per kill. Calculate it. It is about ~150 kills for 1%. That makes roughly ~20k kills to level up in where 6 hours of non-stop play isn't enough.

With the damned Compund Bow I need 4 - 5 arrows to kill one mob even with Soulshots enabled!! These are 100k Arrows and 200k Soulshots. So in 4~6 hours I only do about 25k Adena in total as a Solo Player and haven't even leveled up yet!! To find party members is pretty hard, none invites anyone. I cannot see Cruma Marshlands anymore or want to level up that slowly on an other Area.

With that god damned Top D-Grade Bow I could easily and faster "Level Up" and save Adena, just by using it "WITHOUT" any Soulshots. I am totally losing fun in L2C. Working hard with multiple Characters on one Account while lucky players just sell or use these Top D-Grade weapons and progress 1000000% faster. I even travel to Town of Giran to buy Soulshots for 7 Adena each and later? What happens when Traveling/Teleporting costs Adena again? This is all going to hell and all players who don't got this D-Grade benefit will surely leave L2C. Just these lucky ones and those who already own more than 10M Adena will stay. These players who gain that benefit from that crappy RNG Event don't even need to be VIP anymore and don't need to worry for future anymore. I don't want to even mention how slowly that leveling progress will be without being any VIP [...]

Cmon, we get a free D-Grade Armor Set on level 25 and still play with NG Weapons in when we reach C-Grade already? I could wait one more month until the Top D-Grade Weapon will be obtainable for just 500k Adena or what? And then? I am not on same level anymore as "those". I don't even have enough Adena to buy the lowest D-Grade Bow. Possibly in 2 weeks of non-stop grinding which makes me really stupid and have already quit L2C.

I have yet focused on gaining XP instead Adena, but mobs become stronger and I need more Arrows and Soulshots. In other words: Adena.

I like that "hardcore" gaming, but this is ridiculous.

For 2 days I have begun to AFK for 4 hours in a hope to gain that D-Weapon and that more I get these annoying Fisherman's Chests and Candies that more makes me rage and quit... I didn't want to do that same crap and to blockade gaming slots and so to increase any potential queues to log-in, but I have no other chance anymore since progressing is a mess without that RNG "benefit" or even without a general "fix" for all players (who work hard)!!

It has become all non-sense for me. Reaching Level 30~32 is hard already and so I totally understand these 40+ Players who complain about Adena and drops.

25 minutes ago, N3tRunn3r said:

As VIP3 (+15% XP/SP) from beginning, I have leveled up solo pretty fast to Level 20~25 in just 4~5 days in where the extra 30% XP/SP had applied for a week. I have ever loved these first areas and that leveling. Well, actually I have solo grinded from level 25 to 30 in Cruma Marshlands for 5~6 days without the extra 30% but +15%, and I even use that 10% - 30% XP/SP Event Buff +XP Scrolls to level up faster. I only get 0.06% - 0.08% XP without Event Buff but with VIP3 Buff per kill. Calculate it. It is about ~150 kills for 1%. That makes roughly ~20k kills to level up in where 6 hours of non-stop play isn't enough.

With the damned Compund Bow I need 4 - 5 arrows to kill one mob even with Soulshots enabled!! These are 100k Arrows and 200k Soulshots. So in 4~6 hours I only do about 25k Adena in total as a Solo Player and haven't even leveled up yet!! To find party members is pretty hard, none invites anyone. I cannot see Cruma Marshlands anymore or want to level up that slowly on an other Area.

With that god damned Top D-Grade Bow I could easily and faster "Level Up" and save Adena, just by using it "WITHOUT" any Soulshots. I am totally losing fun in L2C. Working hard with multiple Characters on one Account while lucky players just sell or use these Top D-Grade weapons and progress 1000000% faster. I even travel to Town of Giran to buy Soulshots for 7 Adena each and later? What happens when Traveling/Teleporting costs Adena again? This is all going to hell and all players who don't got this D-Grade benefit will surely leave L2C. Just these lucky ones and those who already own more than 10M Adena will stay. These players who gain that benefit from that crappy RNG Event don't even need to be VIP anymore and don't need to worry for future anymore. I don't want to even mention how slowly that leveling progress will be without being any VIP [...]

Cmon, we get a free D-Grade Armor Set on level 25 and still play with NG Weapons in when we reach C-Grade already? I could wait one more month until the Top D-Grade Weapon will be obtainable for just 500k Adena or what? And then? I am not on same level anymore as "those". I don't even have enough Adena to buy the lowest D-Grade Bow. Possibly in 2 weeks of non-stop grinding which makes me really stupid and have already quit L2C.

I have yet focused on gaining XP instead Adena, but mobs become stronger and I need more Arrows and Soulshots. In other words: Adena.

I like that "hardcore" gaming, but this is ridiculous.

I am in the same boat. I am vip 4 since I started. I play aoe parties as my support and I dont use bsps or sps when not needed to save adena.

I dont have a weapon either and I dont have enough for a cheap D weapon, my adena was used to lvl up clan, and I kept my materials for me to craft.

I died 3 times doing my class transfer quest, because I cant deal damage to quest mobs without a weapon, while some lvl 20 players are making a much faster progress because they were "LUCKY" in this AFK event to win a top D weapon that is not only more powerful than those you can buy at store, but also its a RARE CRAFTABLE and harder to obtain than C grades.

Well done NC SOFT.

People got to be fully C grade cheating this random AFK event with multiple accounts.

With no efforts. Well they have efforts merits, they had to creat and log in multiple accounts to increase their chances.

While most of us, Vip or Not Vip, who enjoy role playing are stuck with what we could get playing in a legit way.

Im not against lucky people. But what happened after this very bad designed event is far beyond lucky. 

LOL to the people saying that everyone can do the same, like if werent smart enough, and not the event being a big flaw.

Of course these players with multi-accounts, those who were lucky, do have Adena and/or are successful scammers as well as on Raids don't have to complain on anything about. What kind of a smelly arrogance!! But we "real" players have trouble. Adjusting drops, spoil rates, Adena and everything else will simply crush more these Classic Servers. The great *cough-cough-lucky* players will simply become more powerful. So i guess, nothing will be (majorly) changed. Possibly the Adena gain for 40+ Areas, IDK. Or are some people really tending and building up on AFK-Accounts?!

Some official ideas should be created and taken. This here is a Dead-End for me, while the Point-of-no-Return Border hasn't been reached yet. It is just a pity for my VIP3 Account, my consumed time, and real money.

I wouldn't even have entered these forums and have to complain, if I have gotten a D-Grade Weapon as a Level 1~40 player. I guess. I thought it would be fun to play, well, until I have reached level ~30. So, gaining millions of Adena just by selling it as a Level 1~25 player and you will never ever need to worry about on anything anymore, while it can be useful for Level 25~40+ even without any Soulshots and BSS.

I see it more as a lottery.
I think the amount of weapons from event isn't that high.

Yes, I also log my 2 accounts daily... so far only candy.
I don't think it will put a but unbalance into the game.
Some ppl are now just lucky to have a bit more money from a sold weapon and someone else is happy to get a cheaper D weapon.
But yeah... I don't liek it that some can log 7 accounts... probably ppl that are botting and can get more reward from event.

It is a "regular" gameplay for those who won this lottery while the non-winners have trouble. Even winners can create and host parties to help XP/Adena and none has to complain. It is like 2 totally different worlds. Wait a bit more until P2W gets applied and there will be more than 2 different worlds in one server, and I am going to be sure to being done in here.

...waiting for a PC Version of Aion 2 or whatever. Who knows, maybe Aion Classic Servers will be opened which I would welcome. Aion just completely died for me since 6.x! More like since 3.0...

Archived