Forums

This event is slap on the face.

Zeeki

I cannot grind on Cruma Marshlands 4~6 hours non-stop a day for just a few Adena and XP anymore, killing 100k+ Mobs there as VIP3 for nearly a week yet already. Need about ~20k Mobs to be killed, ~100k Arrows and ~200k Soulshots so to level up.... and have possibly gained ~40k Adena in total during that time. Wouldn't even do that on other areas and spots for that few. Gimme a D-Grade Weapon and I will return to forums to complain when I have reached Level 40+.

Or invite me for these Train Events, aggro 100's of mobs in AC or wherever and kill them within 5 seconds with AOE attacks. Do you have a D-Grade or already a C-Grade Weapon? No problem... I will have XP and Adena and wouldn't complain either. I wouldn't really mind about the drops, too. You may and can take all the drops.

Heck, I was that lucky and the Mist Horror Rippers dropped for me a Puma Skin Shirt and a Puma Skin Gaiters within 2 hours. How lucky can I be? I was able to immediately sell them in Towns. Did ~90k Adena out of them. Still, not enough to buy a lowest D-Grade Weapon from players. No more drops for me since then. Since a week. 4~6 hours non-stop gameplay and grinding a day. Leveled from 25 to 30 and only 2 drops xD. More than 100k Mobs have been killed.

I actually have 300k Adena in total, if I calculate everything together from my 5 characters.

This as VIP3 and Level 30? XP-ing does NOTHING since Adena is an issue. Well, not for these "winners" obviously.

My other characters really suffer for my main and still it is not enough. And trust me, I save as much as I can on Adena.

4 minutes ago, Garfield said:

Reading your above posts, it’s clearly not a game for you, just saying.

Yup, not with these rates and as a Lv30+ with a trappy NG Weapon. I have really enjoyed L2 before Gracia Part 1 & 2 and maybe up to Gracia Final. I have also enjoyed Aion before 3.0 Ascension and before this v6.0 crap. Don't tell me L2C is not a game for me, since it is clearly a game for you.

I am not responding to you anymore.

Again so many cry babies. I am a player with family i can't even have full hour a day to play. I still make 1 mil after the a month after reselling mats and other items. You just lv up like an idiot and ask why you dont have adena. Stop leveling do other things that make adena. Make a dwarf to spoil, reselling things, go fishing.... Find a solution instead cry like a baby

19 minutes ago, Heximus said:

Again so many cry babies. I am a player with family i can't even have full hour a day to play. I still make 1 mil after the a month after reselling mats and other items. You just lv up like an idiot and ask why you dont have adena. Stop leveling do other things that make adena. Make a dwarf to spoil, reselling things, go fishing.... Find a solution instead cry like a baby

This would normally be true, however, this server is so broken currently that you get FAR more mats off drops than you do from spoiling.  That's what needs to be fixed.

But remember, this is the company that decided that the best way to combat the botting problem on Live, was to completely remove adena from the drop list... so I don't have all the confidence in the world.

Still hoping against hope though!

39 minutes ago, Heximus said:

I have hundreds of collected and spoiled mats for my Dwarf. I have saved them for later since my begin on this Classic Server to craft profitable gear rather then to sell these regular mats for less than 100 Adena each actually. What will I gain by selling these regular mats? 20k~40k Adena in total? Ridiculous. Blade prices are also dropping and these worthy ones (D+) I cannot even gain yet or haven't had even luck yet. These blades I have collected give more Adena by selling them on NPCs already.

I am a different player and don't re-sell things just like you. Again you are such one who have Adena and so it is all our fault don't be able to progress. If we are all like you then this is nothing but a buy & sell game. Delete hunting and spoiling since those are unneccessary. But from where are mats and spoils coming?

You play 1 hour a day and re-sell things, have done millions? Well, we play more than 6 hours a day and have nothing. You must be a really lucky kid.

1 hour ago, N3tRunn3r said:

For some special one who thinks that I buy a low or lowest D-Grade Bow/Weapon in return to have 0~25k Adena on my whole Account, then stfu!

Just a hint: planning ahead is the key to wealth, just opposite to mindless grinding. 

1 hour ago, MindBlack said:

So many people cannot see the game beyond hunting... In my opinion, hunting shouldn't be profitable at all. I mean come on, you want to receive exp AND adena? That's way too easy.

No hunting, no mats, no spoiling, no crafting, no gear.... No selling, buying, "re-selling" and Adena for others. You serious? So how to gain XP? By re-selling stuff?

xD

So I guess, the only path is to scam people and to corrupt and to steal items on Raid Bosses. = XP & Adena.

With your sentence, go and play Aion 6.x

2 hours ago, N3tRunn3r said:

I have hundreds of collected and spoiled mats for my Dwarf. I have saved them for later since my begin on this Classic Server to craft profitable gear rather then to sell these regular mats for less than 100 Adena each actually. What will I gain by selling these regular mats? 20k~40k Adena in total? Ridiculous. Blade prices are also dropping and these worthy ones (D+) I cannot even gain yet or haven't had even luck yet. These blades I have collected give more Adena by selling them on NPCs already.

I am a different player and don't re-sell things just like you. Again you are such one who have Adena and so it is all our fault don't be able to progress. If we are all like you then this is nothing but a buy & sell game. Delete hunting and spoiling since those are unneccessary. But from where are mats and spoils coming?

You play 1 hour a day and re-sell things, have done millions? Well, we play more than 6 hours a day and have nothing. You must be a really lucky kid.

N3TRunn3r, lol calling me kid because i am smarter than you? Lol, again use ur brain to think, you can sell your mats use that money to buy mats at cheap and sell and higher price. Keeping your mats doesn't help you. I don't think you understand how business work. Right now i have about 10 thousand of mats in stocks for reselling.  I keep doubling my money from resell mats. I have 20k when i first started it and i didn't get any full drops from mobs except a Puma D shirt that's all i got so far. Most of the time i dont play i set up store. So if you dont know how to use ur brain, then dont call other ppl kid. Play smarter and stop complaining. If you can not progress fast because you don't have a sense of making adenas in this game, the accept and play it in slow way, dont use SS then you will be profitable :) This game is not supposed to progress fast. I am still at my lv 30 now and i dont see anything wrong with it. 

22 hours ago, Ulyo said:

How its fair if we cant log in accounts because were on queue because many afkers that are free players?

IF you can't login because of a queue made by free players than you're a free player yourself and have no right to complain about them.

VIPs aka people who spent money ont he game have a separate queue...

D grade mats were always destined to lose value. You're too far behind the curve at this point to make money off the D grade stuff. C grade right now is where it's at but in another month or so you'll see a similar drop in value. Albeit not as heavy as with D grade because getting into C grade takes a lot longer than getting to D. This is how things have always been in the game as population levels demand shifts. I do admit it's kind of odd vendering R grade blades because no one wants to craft with them since the mat usage is similar to r99 or r95 (outside of the blades).

8 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

IF you can't login because of a queue made by free players than you're a free player yourself and have no right to complain about them.

VIPs aka people who spent money ont he game have a separate queue...

D grade mats were always destined to lose value. You're too far behind the curve at this point to make money off the D grade stuff. C grade right now is where it's at but in another month or so you'll see a similar drop in value. Albeit not as heavy as with D grade because getting into C grade takes a lot longer than getting to D. This is how things have always been in the game as population levels demand shifts. I do admit it's kind of odd vendering R grade blades because no one wants to craft with them since the mat usage is similar to r99 or r95 (outside of the blades).

Not true, at heavy timesI have to wait and Im vip 4

dont talk BS.......

3 hours ago, Ulyo said:

Not true, at heavy timesI have to wait and Im vip 4

dont talk BS.......

You're in the VIP queue which is separated from the free to play queue....

3 hours ago, Ulyo said:

https://i.postimg.cc/bNg0vZ06/Shot00003.png

https://i.postimg.cc/GtQD9fDB/Shot00004.png

Guy lvl 20 in Abandoned Camp showed his 2 top D weapons (Glaive and Bonebreaker) he got from the afk event ,even confessed he has 10 accounts to log in

Good Job Nc Soft......lmao at this

I have 9 accounts and I've gotten one weapon and that was today. Dude was either substantially lucky or lying.

The event is great on paper (a nice buff while leveling) but in reality it just drove the AFKer problem.

I won't say this server is perfect and the event either.
but all crying-fiesta people taking those issues and blowing them to extreme and use them as excuse for playing in not effective way.

Every game has it's own most effective tactics to progress and everyone else who not doing it won't progress in same rate as someone who does.
Every mmo regardless  if its p2w,p2p,f2p has its effective things you need to do,spots that you need to play at, the playstyle you need to play to progress faster and how to make money and btw small note killing mobs is a method to make money but in most games is the worst one to make money and not even considered as "money making method".
in L2 every server has it own things that you need to learn and adapt to progress faster, and if it doesn't suit your playstyle and you're not enjoying it you either have to except your slower progress or quit the game.
NO I DIDN'T GET D WEP from event.
I have level 27 archer with VIP3 and TOP NG how funny @N3tRunn3r we can compare. the most effective thing in our levels is AOE parties, everything else is slower no matter what you will do,my archer is bad for those parties so I'm not crying why people not taking me for those and why I level slower but when I SOLO farm I do it in AC and I get around 15-18% without major xp buffs per hour and making profit only from farm adena and not even talking about the amount of compound shafts and recipes I got there, I can't aoe parties but still I try to do the most effective thing, going to random place like cruma marshes and expect the same results is stupid, and you see the bad results! you have to research in forum/clan or just talking with people in game to understand where can you play more in effective way.

reselling mats or items is not scam its most known method of making money in any game and in real world (real estate?), not every player like spending time in market but you have to accept that some who does 99% of the time will have more money than you at most of the points in the game. if you're not doing what everyone else doing like trying making money out of market, fishing while afk, using boxes etc... don't expect same results because if the rates will go higher and it will be easier for slower players it will be most of the time even faster for those who already going fast. learn and adapt or quit. I have around 500K, I'm doing small "flips" in market and I'm not rushing any where, I'll get this top D as long as I stick to my long term plans, doing mindless farms without future planning and expecting for everything being good is not L2 way.

Archived