Leaving the game, main reasons

Khania

1) discrimination against me because i play with 3 computers ( sometimes 4, and if is necessary to trade ill do 5 computers as a lot of people does, mostly, in talking island and giran ( thats why they have queue )

2) if someone accuses of bot, and you even answer like a human, they start a text fight 

3) if you troll or joke with them, i dont know, writining and pressing enter in all the computers, it could turns worst

4) because you cant answer because ends in a text fight, and because if you answer it ends too in a text fight

5) because all my guildmatters of year 2003 to 2008 left the game for the big QUEUE in giran

6) because i started in gludio server with a friend of my guild, left guy, and he wont log in.. then is in lvl 13 while im in lvl 31

7) because i cant make friends, because each person that saws me farming, thinks im a software computer, and not a human with 3 keyboards and 3 screens and 3 computers

8) for harassment, discrimination, and stalking

9) because im tired of make tickets to clearfy something

10) because knowing my situation, no one of the staff does a sticky post saying what i do is legal

11) because people likes more report humans like me, than focus on report true bots

12) because me as human i end in PK mode, while bots never PK 

13) bots dont get ban

14) because people that harass the others dont get ban ( and i dont want, i just want they learn, but if we dont have a sticky when we log in or when we enter to the forum, hard to tell the same to all the people

15) because already 10 players understood and knows what am i doing, and because there is 3000 players left to explain it, and im tired

ill go back to diablo 2...... lineage 2 was my favourite, but at last in diablo 2 people cant stalking me or harassment me

good luck all, and sorry for this, but lineage 2 c1 community was the best people of this planet, new generations turned in pure hate, harassment, and stalking, SAD REALITY

good luck all the staff and thanks for be nice in the tickets when i had to clearfy any accusation

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Good bye!, people in your server will to have 09 players less in queue and that is an advance. Thanks for it.

6, cuz i do 2 box per computer and 3 keyboards ( 1 month of the first post and people yet cant understand it)

anyway, i know about many people that is fishing and trading in all the cities, probabbly he has 50 clients opened, he is conquering the economy, selling, rebuying, and even farming ( thats why ncsoft should do the same as TERA did, and put a global trade npc in all the cities, it frees slots and no more queue ), but anyway, for you the problem is people like me that opens 3 boxes or 6 boxes in many computers, and not the main problem of " buyers and sellers logged ins " no logic dude.

there is not too much difference between 6 boxes vs 3 boxes

more when 1 of my magicians was for my brother, and the other for my other brother

technically when they stop of study in the university will use this mages, but now im leaving, community turned in pure hate.

2 hours ago, Khania said:

1) discrimination against me because i play with 3 computers ( sometimes 4, and if is necessary to trade ill do 5 computers as a lot of people does, mostly, in talking island and giran ( thats why they have queue )

2) if someone accuses of bot, and you even answer like a human, they start a text fight 

3) if you troll or joke with them, i dont know, writining and pressing enter in all the computers, it could turns worst

4) because you cant answer because ends in a text fight, and because if you answer it ends too in a text fight

5) because all my guildmatters of year 2003 to 2008 left the game for the big QUEUE in giran

6) because i started in gludio server with a friend of my guild, left guy, and he wont log in.. then is in lvl 13 while im in lvl 31

7) because i cant make friends, because each person that saws me farming, thinks im a software computer, and not a human with 3 keyboards and 3 screens and 3 computers

10) because knowing my situation, no one of the staff does a sticky post saying what i do is legal

11) because people likes more report humans like me, than focus on report true bots

13) bots dont get ban

14) because people that harass the others dont get ban ( and i dont want, i just want they learn, but if we dont have a sticky when we log in or when we enter to the forum, hard to tell the same to all the people

15) because already 10 players understood and knows what am i doing, and because there is 3000 players left to explain it, and im tired

ill go back to diablo 2...... lineage 2 was my favourite, but at last in diablo 2 people cant stalking me or harassment me

good luck all, and sorry for this, but lineage 2 c1 community was the best people of this planet, new generations turned in pure hate, harassment, and stalking, SAD REALITY

good luck all the staff and thanks for be nice in the tickets when i had to clearfy any accusation

You should stop beeing that harcore for yourself and stop ussing multiple accounts. Maybe joining a clan and making friends ingame would make you enjoy more the game.

Sad to see another person capable of playing 9 leave.

Playing an entire party by yourself is a long term and extremely challenging way to play. It takes significantly longer before you feel rewarded for your efforts. My "BD" and "SWS" have been tumors on my exp for over a month as they still can not provide anything for my party

4 hours ago, dorukasama said:

You should stop beeing that harcore for yourself and stop ussing multiple accounts. Maybe joining a clan and making friends ingame would make you enjoy more the game.

You shouldn't try to force other people to play the game your way. Not everybody likes the feeling of "cant play anymore because the CP's healer quit." 

9 box solo party is done so you know you will always have everything you need, without worrying about other people leaving you.

I myself plan to party with others, after I have a full team of supports so I can fill any party gaps at any time. It will take months to get there.

Being constantly called a bot and cheater undermines all of the very real and hard work that is achieved by multiboxing. We pay for each individual account, require 9 times the exp for levels and need to do 9 ungodly painful class quests. 

Really hope @Juji can start doing something about this harassment as it happens EVERY DAY.

7 hours ago, Laser said:

Sad to see another person capable of playing 9 leave.

Playing an entire party by yourself is a long term and extremely challenging way to play. It takes significantly longer before you feel rewarded for your efforts. My "BD" and "SWS" have been tumors on my exp for over a month as they still can not provide anything for my party

You shouldn't try to force other people to play the game your way. Not everybody likes the feeling of "cant play anymore because the CP's healer quit." 

9 box solo party is done so you know you will always have everything you need, without worrying about other people leaving you.

I myself plan to party with others, after I have a full team of supports so I can fill any party gaps at any time. It will take months to get there.

Being constantly called a bot and cheater undermines all of the very real and hard work that is achieved by multiboxing. We pay for each individual account, require 9 times the exp for levels and need to do 9 ungodly painful class quests. 

Really hope @Juji can start doing something about this harassment as it happens EVERY DAY.

thanks man

honestly, im doing this, because my two brothers will play in some months when they end the university, then im "leveling" this two characters for them

i do not sell adena

i do not sell items

Gms can check all the logs of my characteres from the beggining

i dont think in get valakas

i dont think in conquer castles

i dont think on make pvps

im a pure farmer lineage 2 players

only things i like to do, is hunt monsters, and dont pvp

but even with this personallity in this game, they hate me

at last you understand me, and yes, is a big challenge what am i doing, and im sure i can kill faster with only one mage full buffed with dances and phophecy, but who cares, this is a bit slower, but is a bit more funny too, and is for my brothers

i sent a ticket to a GM, asking if is possible make some public rules, about harassment, stalking, and people with more than 1 computer, or playing 3 mages at the same time

for example, a bot, is always in the same line, attacking the same monster

me, when people saws me, me and my mules arent in the same position, and even they can attack other monsters, while im attacking other, because im using /assist macros and /follow

when i click to move, my mules dont move

then isnt like the software used in the world of warcraft botters

anyway, people just like to start a fight

hope gamemasters help me with this, if someone comes to attack me or accuses me, i just want say to they " everything was solved in ticket number # 989898989898

and do not write more

9 hours ago, Ulyo said:

theres no 5k people in the servers

maybe 5k bots I agree....... 

3 players for each computer means 3000 players

but many people like fishing then means 1000 players more of this " 1000 " then

1000 x 4 = 4000

now some people too likes to sell and buy, this means 6500+ and queue

population on Talking island 2000, real players

population on giran 1500, real players

population on aden 1000, real players

population in gludio, 600 real players

12 hours ago, dorukasama said:

but is not for me bro, 2 of this main characters, gonna be for my brothers, and im not a pvp player, im a farmer player, then i dont care about fight for valakas, or antharas, or baium, or conquer a castle, you wont see me doing something like this in a siege, only if someone comes and attack me of course ill respond, but i just like to farming

im a farmer

and i do not sell adena, never did it, and i dont need it, also gms can check logs of my activity, i never lost money

15 hours ago, Khania said:

13) bots dont get ban

OK man, wanna know what to do? I guess you have a cellphone since u have 3 PC, loog in all ur accounts take pics or make video of how you manage to play 3 pcs and that you acctually have them, post it here. if someone trolls you or even a GM, go and paste a link to the post, the video and the pictures.
And after that go and do the bleep you want, so no one can say shiet. If not just quit.
If possible Be smarter than making a rant post

20 minutes ago, FachaAr said:

OK man, wanna know what to do? I guess you have a cellphone since u have 3 PC, loog in all ur accounts take pics or make video of how you manage to play 3 pcs and that you acctually have them, post it here. if someone trolls you or even a GM, go and paste a link to the post, the video and the pictures.
And after that go and do the bleep you want, so no one can say shiet. If not just quit.
If possible Be smarter than making a rant post

i already told to a gm in a ticket ( anyway gms believes me, many players are who needs explanations), if they need a picture, but you wont have a video of my self, showing my self, or where i live, or how is my hardware to be identifyied by some others in my social places

what you are forcing me to do, is illegal, against laws

i have 3 screens

3 computers ( have more in all my house )

and " 9 keyboards " most of the time im using 3, and to write the main keyboard " long " but it depends or where are my mules, cuz i have 2 keyboards longer too connect, and even numpads in right side

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-2-4GHz-Wireless-USB-Numeric-Keypad-Numpad-Number-18-keys-Pad-For-PC-Laptop/123449326218?epid=21017740345&hash=item1cbe273a8a:g:Q3UAAOSw9z1b37bA

https://www.ebay.com/itm/One-Handed-Mechanical-Keyboard-Left-Hand-Game-Keypad-for-Game-LOL-PUBG-Fortnite/153241834027?hash=item23adecd22b:g:vdsAAOSwt~1b2uYC:rk:13:pf:0

and i already explained that i use sometimes my two hands, for example " to do alt tab " and i already asked if i can modify windows to change alt tab for a single key, and no one cares about that, then it isnt considered as illegal

Archived