Leaving the game, main reasons

Khania

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Khania said:

im a human, i have feelings, when someone damages me, i react, another proof about im a human, and not a bot.

@Khania bro... look I hate many things in my life, it includes the dramatic over performed people...  As you, I manage 3 accounts at same time, different to you, I have not received shitty words, attack or racism harashment, just like you, I also play solo and I have 2 buffers and my main, just like you said, I also have family and not so much time to play, so this is our way, then... if this is the way we choose in one game that is more focused on group job, but we choose to stay gaming on solo mode... isn't it normal to get some attacks?... come on brother, just act like a Man, stop crying and go to play... crying doesn't gives XP, Sp and Adena... Best of Luck in your coming back, and I hope don't see you crying again like a child.

10 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

@Khania bro... look I hate many things in my life, it includes the dramatic over performed people...  As you, I manage 3 accounts at same time, different to you, I have not received shitty words, attack or racism harashment, just like you, I also play solo and I have 2 buffers and my main, just like you said, I also have family and not so much time to play, so this is our way, then... if this is the way we choose in one game that is more focused on group job, but we choose to stay gaming on solo mode... isn't it normal to get some attacks?... come on brother, just act like a Man, stop crying and go to play... crying doesn't gives XP, Sp and Adena... Best of Luck in your coming back, and I hope don't see you crying again like a child.

ty

anyway i dont hate nothing of my life, im a ceo of a international free lance company, i have a car, a woman, and even friends, and even brothers only problem is in online games that people dont see the person behind the screen, just the guy playing

i had been hated in Tera for be one of the best players, with the best records, hated a LOT, and loved by a lot more, but the hate and envy was so big

hated too in diablo 2 because i found a way to get more than 100 high runes in a week, proffing that probability is just an illusion and it depends more than actions and delay, than just click click click or kill kill kill

same explanation i did in tera to enchant items, and also in lineage 2 i had upped C and B grade weapons in x1 and x7 servers to 14 in a easy way, with this theory

anyway, a lot of people hated me more than how copernicus was hated, or more than how einstein or another scientist was hated in the past for say " probabbility is not as we think "

also i had been hated in healbreath international in year 2002, because of 300 players, i got the drop 2 times of a hellclaw, and many times of a tigerworm, sitting down of the boss, even having more lag than korean people

my fame around online games, was " hate " and late " love ", but was more hate and envy, than love

my fame in real life, is love, i have a happy life, but i like play online games, online games are my smoke, cuz i dont smoke, but i like online games, i can say, smoke brings cancer, well, the cancer here, of smoke this game, is the people that harass and stalking

also, i had been hated in counter strike, and battlefield play for free, for kill everybody and they cant kill me, and i just did things as " jump, press z and shoot "

they called me " hack " and i wasnt a hacker, i just was following a tactic, to dont shoot in the same place, just, jump, move sides, and shoot, or even hide, b ut they called me " hacker "

also in another online game, i had to streamming all the time what i do, sacrificing 20 ms of my ping or more, and even with more than 300 to 400 ms, i had completed dungeons that are epic hard for people that has 19 ms

for that reason they called me too ,cheater, hacker, stupid, and more ( funny because when i left from that game, a lot of people came to my youtube account to ask me to return, of course i didnt. )

3 minutes ago, Khania said:

ty

anyway i dont hate nothing of my life, im a ceo of a international free lance company, i have a car, a woman, and even friends, and even brothers only problem is in online games that people dont see the person behind the screen, just the guy playing

i had been hated in Tera for be one of the best players, with the best records, hated a LOT, and loved by a lot more, but the hate and envy was so big

hated too in diablo 2 because i found a way to get more than 100 high runes in a week, proffing that probability is just an illusion and it depends more than actions and delay, than just click click click or kill kill kill

same explanation i did in tera to enchant items, and also in lineage 2 i had upped C and B grade weapons in x1 and x7 servers to 14 in a easy way, with this theory

anyway, a lot of people hated me more than how copernicus was hated, or more than how einstein or another scientist was hated in the past for say " probabbility is not as we think "

Asking you as a serious person, and having in mind that interesting quote about "probability", can you send me by private one advise about how the hell can I get a free top D grade weapon from Halloween event before it reached to its end please?
Ps: I am not kidding

4 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Asking you as a serious person, and having in mind that interesting quote about "probability", can you send me by private one advise about how the hell can I get a free top D grade weapon from Halloween event before it reached to its end please?
Ps: I am not kidding

well, ill have to go to a L2 server x5000, to get fast the component, to record a video, and show how to bring it to +25

bring an item grade D with my theory, and get it to +25 will cost close to 2000kk of adena, thats what i spent in a fruit server

in fruit servers i learn about my theory, and proofed it, then late i started a new lineage 2 in a server x7, and i had a good guild there, then they bringed me all the materials, and i had to craft many staffs, for olympiads, then i did many staffs C grade + 13 + 15 + 16 and i dont remembe mroe because is something happened in year 2008

my guildmaster was so glad, then they equiped me top, and always bringed me a lot of things, even valakas, antharas, baium, orfen and more

anyway, this guild, left the game 30 days ago, for the queue

in another mmorpg for example, people loses a lot of money trying to enchant an item to +9 or to +15

then based on my theory, it costed to me for example, 1kk gold, while to another people, cost from 10kk to 50kk and some people a lot more 

this wasnt just casuality because i had experienced in a lot of games more, and i tested to do what people as usual does, and i can tell you " i have bad luck " or everyone has bad luck

but i can tell you

Luck, is not luck, is based on probabbility, but you should understand how probabbility works " to change your luck "

of course, they call me im crazy, and if they have the opportunity, they will burn me as copernic was burned

ill give you something im analyzing in lineage 2, and is like diablo 2

for example, in diablo 2, if you does 20 games, you wont get a really good drop

but if you do 20 games, 3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon, 10 in the night, and the rest in another momment, you will have better drops

i dont know if is a secret script modification of blizzard, to fight against botteres and items sellers

but worked to me, and not only one time, i restarted the game 5 times in my life, and always worked, to get well equiped in mephisto, just with a sorceress

im sure about this

if you have an item that says 1/13.000.000 to be droped

and another that says 1/500.000 to be droped

im sure, from 5000 monsters, ill get first the 1/13.000.000 than the 1/500.000 based on what i do

in lineage 2 c4, i got a demon staff from a gargoyle, do you know what was the chance to get a demon staff of a gargoyle

i well remember what i did, thinking a lot " i want that drop " and doing what i did, and wow, First monster, not the 100, not the 1000, first monster when i logged in was who droped me the staff

now for example, of 5000 monsters, i got 2 compound bows, and more than 20 mage gear, i sold everything to shop, except the compound bows

but, only from 5000 monsters and i got that

anyway im testing more, and believe me, is not LUCK

for example in another game, playing the lottery, i was sure, something is happening with the " number six "

then i did some things, i went i felt totally sure that gonna be number SIX, i sent 50.000 GOLD, and wow, six number appeared, from 50.000 gold i got more than 50.000.000 money, in ultima online game was this, could you imagine, 50.000.000 gold in ultima online in the first month of being playing?

i was totally hated by a lot of people

9 minutes ago, Khania said:

well, ill have to go to a L2 server x5000, to get fast the component, to record a video, and show how to bring it to +25

bring an item grade D with my theory, and get it to +25 will cost close to 2000kk of adena, thats what i spent in a fruit server

in fruit servers i learn about my theory, and proofed it, then late i started a new lineage 2 in a server x7, and i had a good guild there, then they bringed me all the materials, and i had to craft many staffs, for olympiads, then i did many staffs C grade + 13 + 15 + 16 and i dont remembe mroe because is something happened in year 2008

my guildmaster was so glad, then they equiped me top, and always bringed me a lot of things, even valakas, antharas, baium, orfen and more

anyway, this guild, left the game 30 days ago, for the queue

in another mmorpg for example, people loses a lot of money trying to enchant an item to +9 or to +15

then based on my theory, it costed to me for example, 1kk gold, while to another people, cost from 10kk to 50kk and some people a lot more 

this wasnt just casuality because i had experienced in a lot of games more, and i tested to do what people as usual does, and i can tell you " i have bad luck " or everyone has bad luck

but i can tell you

Luck, is not luck, is based on probabbility, but you should understand how probabbility works " to change your luck "

of course, they call me im crazy, and if they have the opportunity, they will burn me as copernic was burned

And I believe you, but I didn't ask t you about enchanting, I would like to use your knowledge about probability to "change my luck" and get a damned top D grade fro event before it finish B|. So, can you give me the clue please?
Talking about probabilities, I think that exist one 99.9% of chances that you'll come again to play, So, you would be CEO from a good Clan, Try it, and let's play.
Ps: Let me know the clue... :ph34r:

16 hours ago, Khania said:

1) discrimination against me because i play with 3 computers ( sometimes 4, and if is necessary to trade ill do 5 computers as a lot of people does, mostly, in talking island and giran ( thats why they have queue )

2) if someone accuses of bot, and you even answer like a human, they start a text fight 

3) if you troll or joke with them, i dont know, writining and pressing enter in all the computers, it could turns worst

4) because you cant answer because ends in a text fight, and because if you answer it ends too in a text fight

5) because all my guildmatters of year 2003 to 2008 left the game for the big QUEUE in giran

6) because i started in gludio server with a friend of my guild, left guy, and he wont log in.. then is in lvl 13 while im in lvl 31

7) because i cant make friends, because each person that saws me farming, thinks im a software computer, and not a human with 3 keyboards and 3 screens and 3 computers

8) for harassment, discrimination, and stalking

9) because im tired of make tickets to clearfy something

10) because knowing my situation, no one of the staff does a sticky post saying what i do is legal

11) because people likes more report humans like me, than focus on report true bots

12) because me as human i end in PK mode, while bots never PK 

13) bots dont get ban

14) because people that harass the others dont get ban ( and i dont want, i just want they learn, but if we dont have a sticky when we log in or when we enter to the forum, hard to tell the same to all the people

15) because already 10 players understood and knows what am i doing, and because there is 3000 players left to explain it, and im tired

ill go back to diablo 2...... lineage 2 was my favourite, but at last in diablo 2 people cant stalking me or harassment me

good luck all, and sorry for this, but lineage 2 c1 community was the best people of this planet, new generations turned in pure hate, harassment, and stalking, SAD REALITY

good luck all the staff and thanks for be nice in the tickets when i had to clearfy any accusation

Cya , less que for us ! GJ

1 minute ago, Grievozs said:

OK buddy, time to leave, u said u r leaving then leave and remove forum account too, nobody cares, u just spam and cry nothing more

Com on rude boy!, can you calm your Zealot and Frenzy behavior? Don't act like an Orc... Be an elf and wait until @Khania redeems himself and give us any productive to us!... at least I need the Key for the probability augmented level please!.

8 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

And I believe you, but I didn't ask t you about enchanting, I would like to use your knowledge about probability to "change my luck" and get a damned top D grade fro event before it finish B|. So, can you give me the clue please?
Talking about probabilities, I think that exist one 99.9% of chances that you'll come again to play, So, you would be CEO from a good Clan, Try it, and let's play.
Ps: Let me know the clue... :ph34r:

i already explained and showed it in live streammings in for example, TERA, and even showing the proof, many times, people hated me a lot........

but here ill go again

you have less chances to get an item to +4 if you do

+1 +2 +3 in one minute

than if you enchant +1 +2 +3 and do a lot of other actions, or even wait some other times and enchant to +4

this means........

it is 5:00 PM 

at 5:00 PM in metaphysical universe laws, you will have 66% chance of get the item in +4

at 5:00:00:97 you will have 22% chance of get the item in +4
at 5:00:10:55 you will have 99.9% chance of get the item in +4

maybe you are wondering, but how to detect it?

well, you need to use first " your emotions " 

for example, have you ever felt that somethings gonna happen, and your body, soul, and heart is telling you, IS HAPPENING

good, if you practice about that, you will feel when the universe is telling you " CLICK!!!!!!!!!! "

have you ever heard CIA tested with people, to check if they have abilities with their mind?

each human has this abilities, but you born in a system where they teach to you to dont use your old abilities, we are talking, a system when they teach you to dont have feelings, and thinking in everything material

thats why lost of empathy increased a lot in the world

do you know what is the ZENER TEST?

https://psychicscience.org/esp3.aspx

you can start to check your abilities " feeling " with zener test, after train a bit with zener test, try to get an item to +4 or if u like to +10

universe laws are infinite, everything you can imagine, can turn in real, because we as humans have the full power to make this world a heaven, or turn it on a hell

as universe laws are infinite, zener test is real

but the system were you born, or were you live, dont teachs you about this abilities to control the " luck " and control the " probabbility " with your mind, your body, and your brain

we are trained to be slaves, attached to a computer, in most of the countries, not in united states and europe, because they have more rights than people that borned in a shitty country as mine

then for example, my abilities, and my knowledge of a lot of things, could be good for countries as deutschland, israel, or united states

thats all

btw: im ready for people call me crazy, or burn me in a cross as copernic, and more

prepare to see the comments, if they have the opportunity, they will shoot me in the head ;) humanity.

2 minutes ago, Khania said:

i already explained and showed it in live streammings in for example, TERA, and even showing the proof, many times, people hated me a lot........

but here ill go again

you have less chances to get an item to +4 if you do

+1 +2 +3 in one minute

than if you enchant +1 +2 +3 and do a lot of other actions, or even wait some other times and enchant to +4

this means........

it is 5:00 PM 

at 5:00 PM in metaphysical universe laws, you will have 66% chance of get the item in +4

at 5:00:00:97 you will have 22% chance of get the item in +4
at 5:00:10:55 you will have 99.9% chance of get the item in +4

maybe you are wondering, but how to detect it?

well, you need to use first " your emotions " 

for example, have you ever felt that somethings gonna happen, and your body, soul, and heart is telling you, IS HAPPENING

good, if you practice about that, you will feel when the universe is telling you " CLICK!!!!!!!!!! "

have you ever heard CIA tested with people, to check if they have abilities with their mind?

each human has this abilities, but you born in a system where they teach to you to dont use your old abilities, we are talking, a system when they teach you to dont have feelings, and thinking in everything material

thats why lost of empathy increased a lot in the world

do you know what is the ZENER TEST?

https://psychicscience.org/esp3.aspx

Ok, wasn't good enough useful for me, in order to get a Top D grade from Halloween event.. but I learned something, you think and act like a CEO (talking about probabilities), and that's why you are a CEO, but don`t tell me that universe is telling me CLICK!, because Universe many times has made me do a lot of poop on my own head... so if the probability theory is based on sensations I'm destroyed.
Thanks anyway and now that you are calmed, just come back to play, and don't abuse as much as you can from the legal part of the rules.
See you in game if you play Aden Server.. if not, so hope you can get a good game in the others if you pass the qeues.

Ps: I'll check that ZENER test later, I'm just curious what about it is. B|

5 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Ok, wasn't good enough useful for me, in order to get a Top D grade from Halloween event.. but I learned something, you think and act like a CEO (talking about probabilities), and that's why you are a CEO, but don`t tell me that universe is telling me CLICK!, because Universe many times has made me do a lot of poop on my own head... so if the probability theory is based on sensations I'm destroyed.
Thanks anyway and now that you are calmed, just come back to play, and don't abuse as much as you can from the legal part of the rules.
See you in game if you play Aden Server.. if not, so hope you can get a good game in the others if you pass the qeues.

well bro, practice makes the master, did you think i learned to do this things at the first day? xD

i can say the first time, was in a helbreath international event, first event, killing a hellclaw in elvine city, then i felt the momment when i had to click, to get inside the hellclaw, and i did it, with more than 300 MS, i got in, and i got an emerald ring that absorbed magic

an emerald ring was like a valakas or antharas, then i was in the guild bad_man_boys

and after left the game, i gifted it to bad_man_G the guildmaster

algo i got many other uniques items, because i was inside another hellclaw, and late, on many tigerworms lol

took me probabbly 10 years learn to " detect " and 10 years more, improve it xD

is like speak chinese for many people, they cant understand me xD because the knowledge and experience and memory is in my brain, my remembers, people can just read, but not understand, that why i had been hated even proffing 15 times in videos in live direct in another game

they called me " hacker " " cheater " stupid " lammer and more, only a few loved me, and that few.. sad, but was my guild, 7 woman of united states, and 3 south korean and chinese guys...

edit: second time was in ultima online, year 2003, winning that jackpot, and getting rich in first month, with that money, i helped all my brothers and my guildfriends, then we bought a castle for the guild, and some others towers and small houses, we paid the bills with that money, and everything else

6 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

btw, dont only check zener

ill feel glad if you read about this woman

Helena Pretovna Blavatsky

3 minutes ago, Khania said:

well bro, practice makes the master, did you think i learned to do this things at the first day? xD

took me probabbly 10 years learn to " detect " and 10 years more, improve it xD

is like speak chinese for many people, they cant understand me xD because the knowledge and experience and memory is in my brain, my remembers, people can just read, but not understand, that why i had been hated even proffing 15 times in videos in live direct in another game

they called me " hacker " " cheater " stupid " lammer and more, only a few loved me, and that few.. sad, but was my guild, 7 woman of united states, and 3 south korean and chinese guys...

I would like to test you, may be I could love you if that changes my "probabilities". But if you don't play In Aden we won't take contact.

Ps: Man, be careful, your head could just explode with all that info, and the proof was this post you made. Be careful and best regards.

1 minute ago, Khania said:

btw, dont only check zener

ill feel glad if you read about this woman

Helena Pretovna Blavatsky

Oh My Dear GOD, she's an occultist (I say She IS, and not WAS, because this dark people could walk trough us een death)... are you trying to guide trough the way of Dark Elvens? hahaha, just kidding, i'll read a bit. Thanks O.o

1 minute ago, NazgullSupport said:

I would like to test you, may be I could love you if that changes my "probabilities". But if you don't play In Aden we won't take contact.

Ps: Man, be careful, your head could just explode with all that info, and the proof was this post you made. Be careful and best regards.

exploted in the past, now dont explote it more, but yes, i hard to know the true about the " good and evil of the world " epic hard to have a proof in life for your self, about this life and universe is not all

more than when i had been atheist for years when i was young, and now i cant be it anymore, thats why sometimes i tell to the people to be nice " because karma is real " and it just happen, anyway

is for me, i cant force the others to believe, i believe that something is going to happen to each human in their life, where they will say " hey, i have to stop, i have to be a good person and think in the others, because what is happening is not normal "

then i believe that momments could come at 3 years old, at 10 years old, at 20 years old, at 50 years old, or whatever

is different for each human, if something didnt lived, maybe, is because it not " the momment "

i think the JUDGMENT DAY, is when you lived the middle of your life, and universe comes to " make the people pay based on what evil things they did " then the punishment is hard, only if you did a lot of evil, and the punishment " the test " is low, if you dont do a lot of evil

well, is based on many lifes i had saw, and my life, and more

but are just my words, my experience, i do not force someone to following me in my beliefs

take me as a buddist, i let you take and do whatever you want with this info, while ill stay in the tibet, and dont force you to come with me

thats all

sry for my english

For all you ppl running multiple computers to play your own parties - GET A LIFE OMG!  The game was NEVER designed for that - if you want party join a clan, make some friends, TALK when you're out of town.  If I think someone is botting and they don't answer me - I will KS the shit outta their mobs until they leave, and if that doesn't work I will PK their servitor or them since the bot reporting does absolutely no good.  I get NC needs to make their money and the bots all have VIP4 accounts, but playing on 3 or 4 computers ??? WTF is wrong with you people lmao, again... Get a life and join a clan.

2 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Oh My Dear GOD, she's an occultist (I say She IS, and not WAS, because this dark people could walk trough us een death)... are you trying to guide trough the way of Dark Elvens? hahaha, just kidding, i'll read a bit. Thanks O.o

relax, life is yin and yang, light and dark, red and gold

if you are a SWAT OFFICER, and you are in a situation where a terrorist is close to kill 200 people, and you have the opportunity to kill it, to save 200 good citizen, will you do it?

we can say in that situation, light and dark are working in a good way for the universe, if you understand about morals, and dogmas, and more

then relax

and yes it true, magic is white, black and red, and even gold

so relax

always do the good for the others and you will be safe.

1 minute ago, Khania said:

relax, life is yin and yang, light and dark, red and gold

if you are a SWAT OFFICER, and you are in a situation where a terrorist is close to kill 200 people, and you have the opportunity to kill it, to save 200 good citizen, will you do it?

we can say in that situation, light and dark are working in a good way for the universe, if you understand about morals, and dogmas, and more

then relax

and yes it true, magic is white, black and red, and even gold

so relax

always do the good for the others and you will be safe.

Ok, I like you, but diferent to you I'm Christian, your theories are interesting, but walk trough the way of the undecided color (black or white) is not my question now.

As I can see it, I'm the newbie elven now and you the Master Dark Elven hahahaha. Thanks for all and come on, just get back to work man!!, don't tell us later you was fired to stay writing on forums instead of working hehehehehehe. See you later. Go to Aden, people there is not as terrible like in your server. 

and remember.. this world is so dark in this momments, at last in my country

but surrounding me a lot of darkness, at last, i can shinny a bit more, for my people.

you have to think in that way, and never think to turn like them, never do the evil, try at max to avoid it, but be carefully of make this public, because humanity will try to test you, and forcing you, making and forcing situations to check if you can, of course, based on laws universes of good and evil, force a situation is wrong, then they are doing the evil

"the universe just want, it happen, not to be forced "

i dont want go deeply on this, i love discuss about this things, but now, ill return to talk about lineage 2

Just now, NazgullSupport said:

Ok, I like you, but diferent to you I'm Christian, your theories are interesting, but walk trough the way of the undecided color (black or white) is not my question now.

As I can see it, I'm the newbie elven now and you the Master Dark Elven hahahaha. Thanks for all and come on, just get back to work man!!, don't tell us later you was fired to stay writing on forums instead of working hehehehehehe. See you later. Go to Aden, people there is not as terrible like in your server. 

yeah, my first character in lineage 2 was a light elven, in year 2003, even in year 2008, but some things happened to me, and from 2008 i chosed the dark elves

anyway, im not evil, i just choosed them because howlers kills everything with curse death link ROFL

what spellsinger was the best for the casting speed and aura flash or the MEN to cancel spells of howlers or even sorceress and necros, based on dye builds

nothing about " phylosofy " about my choose of be a Dark elf

if i have to choose, i loved to be a light elf again xD

but the true, in lineage 2 classic, and after kamael chronicles, the howler turned in the best PVM PVP mage, then i just want to play the best mage, howler. xD

Archived