Forums

Leaving the game, main reasons

Khania

7 minutes ago, Rhylix said:

For all you ppl running multiple computers to play your own parties - GET A LIFE OMG!  The game was NEVER designed for that - if you want party join a clan, make some friends, TALK when you're out of town.  If I think someone is botting and they don't answer me - I will KS the shit outta their mobs until they leave, and if that doesn't work I will PK their servitor or them since the bot reporting does absolutely no good.  I get NC needs to make their money and the bots all have VIP4 accounts, but playing on 3 or 4 computers ??? WTF is wrong with you people lmao, again... Get a life and join a clan.

Mister Frenzied Orc, Some of us have a life, is for that that we are not as much active as you are, for that, we need to make our buffers, because one clan or BR CP AOE Parties need active people. Now let me ask you... Do we need a life when because of it we can't play so much? or you need a life taking in mind that you pass your life inside a game?.. think about it for a while please.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Khania said:

yeah, my first character in lineage 2 was a light elven, in year 2003, even in year 2008, but some things happened to me, and from 2008 i chosed the dark elves

anyway, im not evil, i just choosed them because howlers kills everything with curse death link ROFL

what spellsinger was the best for the casting speed and aura flash or the MEN to cancel spells of howlers or even sorceress and necros, based on dye builds

nothing about " phylosofy " about my choose of be a Dark elf

if i have to choose, i loved to be a light elf again xD

but the true, in lineage 2 classic, and after kamael chronicles, the howler turned in the best PVM PVP mage, then i just want to play the best mage, howler. xD

I hope don't get into a "howler class", love the classes that we have in classic right now. Which server are you playing bro?

8 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

I hope don't get into a "howler class", love the classes that we have in classic right now. Which server are you playing bro?

started in giran with all my guildmatters, they left for the queue even paying some of them VIP, then i went with my bros to gludio,  my bros has to end university then they stay in low lvl and they cant play while i had the idea to lvl up 3 mages, one for me, one for them, then now im in gludio, but you know, living this harassment each day xD

i have 3 dwarfs lvl 20

3 howlers lvl 31 

and 3 mules lvl 31

idea was one of my brothers plays the bladedancer and the other the swordsinger, but it seems, it it not going to happen cuz they have 1 month without playing xD

3 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Mister Frenzied Orc, Some of us have a life, is for that that we are not as much active as you are, for that, we need to make our buffers, because one clan or BR CP AOE Parties need active people. Now let me ask you... Do we need a life when because of it we can't play so much? or you need a life taking in mind that you pass your life inside a game?.. think about it for a while please.

Really ?  I do happen to have time to play most days yep, but am I running 3 machines - LMAO no.... I am slowly grinding 2 accounts on 1 laptop because I don't care about being lvl 60+ as fast as possible. This is "supposed" to be hardcore and due to all the bs XP runes it absolutely isn't - try take your time and GRIND the way the game was meant.  If your clan doesn't understand your lack of time to play, then it's quite obvious the problem is the clan you are in - any proper clan leader should understand ppl don't always have time to play, simple as that - just because you happen to fall behind other players lvling with more time on their hands doesn't mean you need to run 3 or 4 computers, that's just lame.

2 minutes ago, Khania said:

started in giran with all my guildmatters, they left for the queue even paying some of them VIP, then i went with my bros to gludio,  my bros has to end university then they stay in low lvl and they cant play while i had the idea to lvl up 3 mages, one for me, one for them, then now im in gludio, but you know, living this harassment each day xD

i have 3 dwarfs lvl 20

3 howlers lvl 31 

and 3 mules lvl 31

idea was one of my brothers plays the bladedancer and the other the swordsinger, but it seems, it it not going to happen cuz they have 1 month without playing xD

SO take it easy and make your own way with your Main and one PP, and that's all. So bad you are not in Aden, we are few guys with limited tie to play, and enjoy playing solo while we finally can get together and mae a good social experience ingame. Come here if you want, I'm starting an Archer and he is like 11 right now. If you whish to come, you are welcome. See you then.

I enter the Topic expecting to find something interesting. I thought there is going to be one more guy who hates bots, low drops, rates etc. Instead, i found a guy who cried about his friends who left them and people behave him like a bot. IF you play like a bot DON'T expect anyone else to take you  seriously. 

17 hours ago, Laser said:

Sad to see another person capable of playing 9 leave.

Playing an entire party by yourself is a long term and extremely challenging way to play. It takes significantly longer before you feel rewarded for your efforts. My "BD" and "SWS" have been tumors on my exp for over a month as they still can not provide anything for my party

You shouldn't try to force other people to play the game your way. Not everybody likes the feeling of "cant play anymore because the CP's healer quit." 

9 box solo party is done so you know you will always have everything you need, without worrying about other people leaving you.

I myself plan to party with others, after I have a full team of supports so I can fill any party gaps at any time. It will take months to get there.

Being constantly called a bot and cheater undermines all of the very real and hard work that is achieved by multiboxing. We pay for each individual account, require 9 times the exp for levels and need to do 9 ungodly painful class quests. 

Really hope @Juji can start doing something about this harassment as it happens EVERY DAY.

Forcing what? me? No dude, I'm not the one who is forcing you guys cry like a baby because you dont guys wana socialize in the game, instead of that you make your own full party so you dont need anyone legit way or not, that's your problem we don't care for another bot. The game itself is forcing you to play in a clan or party o with friends but no solo just becuase is not a single player game, Massively multiplayer online role-playing game smartie. Now go cry a river again.

d2 players are solo players, the guy plays his own like he want, and ppl is just stupid.

if u dont get fun, just leave man, but yes, nowadays, ppl are like -3 IQ, too many easy bad words every minute with no sense at all, too many kids,

too many youtube i guess

5 hours ago, Saffi said:

I'm telling you, you work for NCsoft look at all the posts, you defend them on every turn. Your so far up their ass it would take you a month of baths to wash that out.

Nope, he’s just being sarcastic in every post, like many here that know NCWest for what they are?

beside, how is he defending NC with  replying with “bye” to a “good bye” post?

If that would have been anyone else I would agree but read his posts, His bye was the server doesn't need you anyway, rather that talking about the problems in this server. Also I think your wrong. Then does it really matter ? not really..

Just now, burgerking said:

Khania why would u play with  9 chars as solo player ?   LOL.    serious question btw.

i play with 3 characters, the other 3 are mules, and the other 3 are dwarfs that i dont log in, read post first, is already writed in some comments

On 14/11/2018 at 6:01 PM, beleaua said:

People said the same thing on live servers and now you don't find people to party with. Enjoy this kind of dead game.

i will with my cp roaming the server having any spot we like and the best... ? NO CANCER!!! 

Archived