Forums

Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Conguero

7 hours ago, DeJouLeen said:

I have a few questions.

What is the enchant rate?

What happens if enchanting fails?

What is tradable and what is not tradable?

Are they equipped with hair accessory? How does it work?

Every new event we lack each time more info. That has to be fixed.

Well... As long as they didn't post any info about that, i suppose success rate should be 100%, on any other occasion you should ask for refound. ?

Is circlet enchant working like normal armor enchanting, or, is it like cloaks?

Does it take one or two slots?

Tradable, or not?

I guess we will all find out after we have thrown our money to the endless ncwest barrel...

Can someone enlighten us please?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Methodical said:

l2 ended like a trash f2p game sad thing rip legendary game!

cant add another item, to the infinite arsenal of items, missing on upgrading my toon!

no that deep pockets :]

adio

Hey, just do not buy any presents to your soulmate )) and you will have circlet i'm sure about it!  :D 

Hello Conguero,

We all understand why NCWest need all this Store Events. 

The problem is that it is often and so big difference from the basic items. 2 same events in 1 month sounds no good. 

I'm ready for such events. But people who cant buy Ncoins and don't have so much adena (for buy coins in game) cant competition vs another.

In the end, they will either go to the middle side or leave server, because cant pay so much in free to play game. 

I want the LineageII to live as long as possible. But you must contribute to this and not worsen the situation.

So there need basic rules for example: 
I. 1 L2 Store event with "NEW" items for 6 month.
II. If you need L2 Store event - do again Shirts/Brooch etc, but don't make x2 New items Event for same 1-2 month. People spent salary on the previous Events and are not ready for a new one.
III. Do normal events without L2 store (At least 1 time per 3 month), its mean don't need buy "main" items in L2 Store for just play this event. Because last times basic items no drop and only 1 way play event buy it from store...

Thanks.

There's no mention of anything having a chance to fail, so it can't fail right? I mean if it could then they'd have to mention it otherwise there'd be a lawsuit on their hands.

I really regret coming back to this game. It's not even just paw 2 win anymore, it's a downright exploitative scam. This is a really good point to quit again and put anything spent in here down as a gambling loss and stupid mistake.

36 minutes ago, Whatif said:

Hey, just do not buy any presents to your soulmate )) and you will have circlet i'm sure about it!  :D 

Oh well instead of a real present from tiffany this year his soulmate will have a circlet owned by Neutron/Conguero.

It's like wtf was the present for me or to finance Neutron's/Conguero's neverending holiday ?

Anyway ok Aizen went to a minivan to afford his freak toon ... and now ?

P.s. Btw how the hell an isp can guarantee an internet connection while its customer does live in a minivan ?

Edit: have you read that?

+1kkk to ExeQQ

Sorry but to me there are only 2 options.

First one. No one of the ppl who decide to do these p2w events does live in the USA and they think you earn like 10.000 us dollars x week so you can afford, after you've paid all of your bills, 2k bucks x month on pixels. Draecke confess this is your secret dependance ain't it ?

Draecke's secret mansion

Second one. Yidao is right. They want just to seal the coffin on valentine's day.

2 hours ago, Yidao said:

The earnings reports are published on NCsoft's own website and the NCWest staff knows as well as everybody else that while Aion, Blade&Soul and Guild Wars could slightly recover in the last fiscal quarter, Lineage 1 and Lineage 2 continue on their slow but inexorable journey downwards:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=407&start=2060#p37760

In addition to that, Neutron and Hime are following developments in Korea and know fully well that the KR patches for Lineage 2 are becoming so minor that they are not worth mentioning any more, as Illogical from Rochand put it:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2094&start=60#p37745

And since they can read Korean, they also know that the shareholders (mainly the South Korean government via the National Pension Service) are urging the company to abandon PC-based MMORPGs and invest more in the development of mobile games. Whether this is smart from a long-term perspective is debatable. Check what I am discussing with Berger here and on the following page:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2106#p37771

But that's all of secondary importance for the current milking. NCWest simply needs money to pay the salaries of the 100 developers in their new mobile studio at San Mateo, developers who so far have not developed one single game but still have to eat every day.

When will NC understand that adding these store promos is not that will make their income grow? So many quarters going down even with all these promos and they haven't seen it yet?

NCK here is what you have to do:

Revamp the game graphics

Add stuff people can do in game to farm the same things you are adding to the store

Lower your prices so people with less money can have good gear and try a chance with mid spendes and mid spenders try a chance with high spenders

Revamp the selling of ncoins. There are games that put their coins in game auction houses so everyone can but them for an affordable price

Add new game content, more challenging quests, more good stories, more hunting places, more dynamic content

Then you have a game that will be the top 1 in the world.

OMFG This is  joke ? another month with spending dolars ?

39 minutes ago, eXEQtor said:

I'm ready for such events. But people who cant buy Ncoins and don't have so much adena (for buy coins in game) cant competition vs another.

In the end, they will either go to the middle side or leave server, because cant pay so much in free to play game. 

I want the LineageII to live as long as possible. But you must contribute to this and not worsen the situation.

And Exe don't be hypocrite!!

35 minutes ago, eXEQtor said:

Someone is afraid that soon the RMT is over hmm...

Let me also tell you that perma baning the cheaters ingame would make this "people who cant buy Ncoins and don't have so much adena" be able to farm raid bosses/gainak/coc and so on... more easly and so the server would be much more competitive.

I rly hope some day you will regret beeing such person. You only care for others when you see your monthly rmted items going down because of the amount of people leaving the server.

GL!

5 minutes ago, SweetSacrifice said:

Someone is afraid that soon the RMT is over hmm...

Let me also tell you that perma baning the cheaters ingame would make this "people who cant buy Ncoins and don't have so much adena" be able to farm raid bosses/gainak/coc and so on... more easly and so the server would be much more competitive.

I rly hope some day you will regret beeing such person. You only care for others when you see your monthly rmted items going down because of the amount of people leaving the server.

GL!

Rmt is business model , it will not dissapear with l2 . So u know )

@Conguero Only TOP players will spend money on this to be able to fight vs another TOP player(+after every p2w event we have less and less players, some ppl just cannot spend 1k USD every month on your game to fight with those who can spend even more). Mid players will try to survive behind the backs of top players. Low players(70% of population) don't have money even for items which can be obtained in game(+10 sets, 7s, blessed epics). And now they will have another reason to stop playing.. GJ. Try to add at least half of the OP items the opportunity to be obtain by the game way(Shirts, Brooch jewels, Cloaks, Circlets... soon dragon shirts, sayha's talismans, jewels of gods)

P.S. I don't want to make new thread, but now your support team works very slow (sometimes I need to wait more than 24h to get an answer. A dialogue of 3-4 messages can last a week). Why do you think that you deserve our money?

5 minutes ago, dUdot said:

@Conguero Only TOP players will spend money on this to be able to fight vs another TOP player(+after every p2w event we have less and players, some ppl just cannot spend 1k USD every month on your game to fight with those who can spend even more). Mid players will try to survive behind the backs of top players. Low players(70% of population) don't have money even for items which can be obtained in game(+10 sets, 7s, blessed epics). And now they will have another reason to stop playing.. GJ. Try to add at least half of the OP items the opportunity to be obtain by the game way(Shirts, Brooch jewels, Cloaks, Circlets... soon dragon shirts, sayha's talismans, jewels of gods)

P.S. I don't want to make new thread, but now your support team works very slow (sometimes I need to wait more than 24h to get an answer. A dialogue of 3-4 messages can last a week). Why do you think that you deserve our money?

:o more DH members scared to be alone on servers ? :D

5 minutes ago, dUdot said:

@Conguero Only TOP players will spend money on this to be able to fight vs another TOP player(+after every p2w event we have less and players, some ppl just cannot spend 1k USD every month on your game to fight with those who can spend even more). Mid players will try to survive behind the backs of top players. Low players(70% of population) don't have money even for items which can be obtained in game(+10 sets, 7s, blessed epics). And now they will have another reason to stop playing.. GJ. Try to add at least half of the OP items the opportunity to be obtain by the game way(Shirts, Brooch jewels, Cloaks, Circlets... soon dragon shirts, sayha's talismans, jewels of gods)

Another hypocrite detected. Go protect Lilith and Anakim with Dragon slasher from randoms player as you did before. Better sell 7s telisman after you drop to some1

6 minutes ago, Saladyn said:

Another hypocrite detected. Go protect Lilith and Anakim with Dragon slasher from randoms player as you did before. Better sell 7s telisman after you drop to some1

For piece of cake you need to fight with another ppl(Main rule of l2 for years). I'll protect all what I need, I don't want to feed lazy people just because I want competition

Id rather RMT to the russian poor ppl, than go dump ncoin on CHANCE to be semi god,

just listen to you guys this game has long time died, this would be more manish and morally accepted than .. hm

get a new player in your cp and list him a guide well not guide but the paypal button and the costs of the items needed for her/him to not get rekt from mobs in Atelia?

you guys should really reconsider the RMT thing.

and hey how for the love of god NA ppl play a popular russian game somebody explain me go to your WOW

its an imitation of L2, i can confirm, since this game was born before trash WOW

cheers <3

Archived