Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Conguero

1 minute ago, dUdot said:

For piece of cake you need to fight with another ppl(Main rule of l2 for years). I'll protect all what I need, I don't want to feed lazy people just because I want competition

Lazy people? Who was using ZR for more than 6 years to get Equipment to be able to protect these? ;)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ferine said:

There's no mention of anything having a chance to fail, so it can't fail right? I mean if it could then they'd have to mention it otherwise there'd be a lawsuit on their hands.

I really regret coming back to this game. It's not even just paw 2 win anymore, it's a downright exploitative scam. This is a really good point to quit again and put anything spent in here down as a gambling loss and stupid mistake.

There is zero need for buying these in the current game, PVE wise it's completely unnecessary overkill.. you know how fast I kill mobs right now and honestly killing them 2 seconds faster really doesn't effect the overall experience by much and XP Cap at 105 means why da duck would anyone care at this point right ?

PVP/Oly wise only a few heavy spenders are left that may feel the need/are that insecure/rich enough to go ahead with it but as said before those players already spend at a minimum of 25+K on their char..

All this does is making sure PVP dies out faster as more & more ppl get disgusted by the shear amount of money needed these days just to be a little bit competitive and it does show in Hero/Global shouts as it's mainly trash talking about who's wallet is the fattest with the toxic mindset that accompanies such attitude.. the caused imbalance is burning out existing players endurance & tolerance at a high rate..

This game is becoming more & more a bad joke and seriously a waste of time to play - if you play for PVP/Oly reasons that is.. plenty of stuff to do PVE wise, even if you're 105/105 you can still have fun getting certain stuff max'd out or helping friends/clannies etc. to reach the level cap and the like.

Meh some one is so obsessed with his personal enemy (aizen's multiple accounts ???) that doesn't see what's going on.

See marw's reply. TY.

Btw how DH can be scared to be alone in a server while that very same server doesn't exist anymore?

I find it hilarious that listing an item priced close to $200 seems perfectly feasible to NCWest. 14,400 NCoin... the gall is actually amazing.

Also are you high? What are these translations?

M. Power

Defense Power

M. Speed

You do know these have usually been called 'M.Atk', 'P.Def', and 'C.Spd' in Lineage.. right?... RIGHT?

2 minutes ago, Afum said:

Lazy people? Who was using ZR for more than 6 years to get Equipment to be able to protect these? ;)

Looks like you don't know who used and why. DH started to use it to be able to fight vs SH(their zR level was higher), we were blind children in comparison with them :) Then Nova came(dude, SH's scripts vs Nova's scripts was like legit ppl vs scripts at all):D Thx god now we don't have soft like this anymore

Topic is not about that. We have many p2w events every year, people cannot afford it and cannot fight vs those who can. I know many people who just bought ruby 3lvl and diamond 3lvl for pve. How they will fight for spots and raids vs people with 5-6 jewels :) skill? no :)

2 minutes ago, dUdot said:

Topic is not about that. We have many p2w events every year, people cannot afford it and cannot fight vs those who can. I know many people who just bought ruby 3lvl and diamond 3lvl for pve. How they will fight for spots and raids vs people with 5-6 jewels :) skill? no :)

Ofc , I was telling that since i started to play here in 2012 , that p2win system is a road to close the game ;)

I would like to add another thing here to the discussion from point of view of veteran L2 player but seriously why would any long time player go along with this nonsense ?

we've played the game when it was highly competitive with actually balanced gear and the current state of affairs is just silly.. a game should never reach that point where a few players can literally make or break mass pvp events purely based on their real life spending capability.. congratulations for buying your "win" but honestly it has cheapen the actual experience and removed anything meaningful from the overall experience..

I personally have now reached the point I rather look at the old mass pvp frapses on youtube from C2 all the way the first year of this GoD f2p lie that became this current atrocious toxic game play then waste anymore time on even trying to do anything PVP related as seriously I got nothing to prove, I was there when PVP really mattered.

Well Draecke as you've pointed out there's no reason in the universe to buy those items.

PVP now is only visa based. And as dudot mentioned things will be getting worst and worst.

Another point is that ncwest was behind, like 8 to 9 months, to the other official l2 servers in the updates so now they are putting all the items, that elsewhere where sold in 8 months, in the l2store in just 2 weeks.

So let truffle and aizen to pvp amongst themselves ... in a minivan.

To dudot. Sorry mate but you are wrong.

You can't compare ncwest to innova.

1st everything is tradable in there.

2nd in here there's a 5000% overprice on everything.

3 minutes ago, balanceLife said:

I'm really SHOCKED, how many items players can DONATE to become stronger! :o

Even free l2 servers dont have so many donate items. :S

And difference between donate and no donate player is not so great!

And dont have so many bots!

Is it really official l2 servers??? -_-

I think Private servers are probably cheaper, more balanced, have better support and have less chance of getting the plug pulled than officials right now.

26 minutes ago, Draecke said:

This game is becoming more & more a bad joke and seriously a waste of time to play - if you play for PVP/Oly reasons that is.. plenty of stuff to do PVE wise, even if you're 105/105 you can still have fun getting certain stuff max'd out or helping friends/clannies etc. to reach the level cap and the like.

You are right there. What goes is that the heavy spenders are what makes the game running, which is a result of poor administration that still thinks the peak of cash income when they launch an expensive store promo is better than increasing the income at a slow pace but constantly by reducing prices and creating farmable in-game content.

1 hour ago, DeJouLeen said:

When will NC understand that adding these store promos is not that will make their income grow? So many quarters going down even with all these promos and they haven't seen it yet?

NCK here is what you have to do:

Revamp the game graphics

Add stuff people can do in game to farm the same things you are adding to the store

Lower your prices so people with less money can have good gear and try a chance with mid spendes and mid spenders try a chance with high spenders

Revamp the selling of ncoins. There are games that put their coins in game auction houses so everyone can but them for an affordable price

Add new game content, more challenging quests, more good stories, more hunting places, more dynamic content

Then you have a game that will be the top 1 in the world.

Please don't misunderstand me, I am not trying to defend NCsoft. I am just pointing out facts - everything I linked are official publications and statements by NCsoft Chief Financial Officer Yun Jae-su - to avoid speculation getting out of hand and the discussion wandering into the realm of conspiracy theories.

The plain, simple thruth is, NCWest needs money now. The Iron Tiger Studios are more than one year behind schedule and not even a beta test for any mobile game has been announced. This picture shows NCWest's current situation:

latest?cb=20110327205803&path-prefix=en
(Special thanks to Congliostron!)

NCWest is  burning money at a breathtaking rate and needs every dollar they can get, not at some time in the future, after having built up a stable and continuously contributing player base, but right now.

8 minutes ago, Quitted said:

To dudot. Sorry mate but you are wrong.

You can't compare ncwest to innova.

1st everything is tradable in there.

2nd in here there's a 5000% overprice on everything.

I wrote mostly about classic servers

This is the first event you've made thats truly disgusted me. As someone whos quite frankly spend an absurd amount on NCoins since returning to the game last year im aware its rather hypocritical to be harsh against this constant policy of P2W events you've put on, but to have the second "must have" item without the 2nd month of the year even over is a joke. Maybe it's because the interest in the game in general is fading from me or its the fact that the sayha talisman event is just round the corner which is another BIS must have that will only come from more cash invested, but I think you've finally convinced me to stop wasting my money and energy "playing" these events. You can have the 20 bucks I would of prior put on a subscription each month but going forward im done.

1 hour ago, eXEQtor said:

Hello Conguero,

We all understand why NCWest need all this Store Events. 

The problem is that it is often and so big difference from the basic items. 2 same events in 1 month sounds no good. 

I'm ready for such events. But people who cant buy Ncoins and don't have so much adena (for buy coins in game) cant competition vs another.

In the end, they will either go to the middle side or leave server, because cant pay so much in free to play game. 

I want the LineageII to live as long as possible. But you must contribute to this and not worsen the situation.

So there need basic rules for example: 
I. 1 L2 Store event with "NEW" items for 6 month.
II. If you need L2 Store event - do again Shirts/Brooch etc, but don't make x2 New items Event for same 1-2 month. People spent salary on the previous Events and are not ready for a new one.
III. Do normal events without L2 store (At least 1 time per 3 month), its mean don't need buy "main" items in L2 Store for just play this event. Because last times basic items no drop and only 1 way play event buy it from store...

Thanks.

Not the new item is the problem, the money for need to pay it, that the problem, if ncwest half the price and higher the success rate, will make the game better, if the player see the price its compare what he/she gets, more buyer will come.

For example, 2 lv5 brooch jewel have 100% success, why not have this 100% success in other level as well? and same for all enchant, we need to spend a lot Adena or real money for make +10 set, its madness, i mean the top enchant for armor its +25 right? no1 have so high oe cause its impossible to achieve it, cause its impossible. same for +50 weapon.
Why not have 100% way in all type? why only random rate, if the game give us 100% success in right pay, every1 will be happy to playing and paying, no1 like random chance.
Even who can pay the right money still hate it.

I wonder if the players of Lineage 2 Revolution know about this? I'm sure Netmarble would love that we all shared it on Social Media to their L2R playerbase. I'm getting spammed daily from their app with amazing new events like this right now.

7 minutes ago, Yidao said:

NCWest is  burning money at a breathtaking rate and needs every dollar they can get, not at some time in the future, after having built up a stable and continuously contributing player base, but right now.

Do you think that after they realize mobile games are not the future* they will stop with the massive expensive store promos everywhere?

*Not the point of this thread to discuss this.

the problem is the f2p model,

l2 just kept way to much from that start model,

usually f2p games last 2-3 years than they get abandoned,

thus is to the hardcore, nostalgia and veterans we run so far.

Its methematically correct f2p games die with mathematical accuracy of 100%

get over it

ps: have ever wonder why ncwest do not do marketing campaign for l2?

1 option s that they do the policy of : you came here i didnt invite you!

savage right

happy vale day 

I cant believe what I see, few hours on the forum and everyone can understand the servers are getting empty, because of the PayToWin situation.

I hope many of you understand, SERVERS ARE FULL OF BOXED CHARACTERS ... BOXED! So think about the real population, if we see it is showing 2000 ppl online, the real situation is probably 800 for NAIA server, Freya probably 500, Chronos 1100-1200, this is MY GUESS...  

The people who are running the servers DO NOTHING to reverse the current situation! 

I was planning to gear up and spend a lot of money in the game on NCcoins so I can get fully equipped. 3 of my real life friends had the same idea, but not anymore...

Thank you NCSOFT WEST, today you saved me and my pals from spending TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars each ... We are very grateful.

Guys, In not so distant future you will find Naia and Freya really dead, also there will be many many more PROMOS in which you will spend 300-500-700 ++ dollars! IF THAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS THE DEFINITION OF   '' FUN '' for you, HAVE FUN MATES :D 

GF NCSOFT, TY

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Note how on L2Japan they are slightly ahead of the p2w curve then us:

• - improved R99 armor sets
  • - improved brooch
  • - dragon shirts
  • - sayha talisman
  • - jewels of the gods

that stuff is still coming our way on top of what we have to deal with right now..

Archived