Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Conguero

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But, seriously, you've completely destroyed current servers with pay to win and ancient cheaters, botters that were never banned. The situation is beyond fixable and has been for years. Just please launch a new server with no pay to win cash shop items, for a chance to save this game. And definitely do not a allow transfers to that server. Leave the pay to win on current, already completely destroyed, pointless to play on, servers for dumb f's who still support this.

On 2/14/2018 at 8:17 PM, DeJouLeen said:

@Conguero can you please answer this? Thanks

This is so.. I don't even know what to say.

We ask questions directly to NC about incomplete info on their own event and they haven't replied our questions so far.

I get you need money, but can you AT LEAST have the decency to reply important questions about the event?

1 hour ago, DeJouLeen said:

We ask questions directly to NC about incomplete info on their own event and they haven't replied our questions so far.

I get you need money, but can you AT LEAST have the decency to reply important questions about the event?

Why should they waste time replying to people here? People will still play the game and spend, no matter what. The L2 community gets exactly what it deserves, if you ask me. 

11 hours ago, J0nSnow said:

Why should they waste time replying to people here? People will still play the game and spend, no matter what. The L2 community gets exactly what it deserves, if you ask me. 

You are wrong in every possible way, sad it seems you do not understand at all!

Game is having problems, because of people who have the same perception as yours, now I am telling you that and for sure you do not understand what I mean ! :(

18 hours ago, DeJouLeen said:

they have time to ban ppl here on this topic, every day. oh yeah, for this they have full atention. lineage 2 just becomes a big graveyard, so we can scream all day, no one heared us. R.I.P lineage.

4 hours ago, N4zgul said:

they have time to ban ppl here on this topic, every day. oh yeah, for this they have full atention. lineage 2 just becomes a big graveyard, so we can scream all day, no one heared us. R.I.P lineage.

There is no RIP lineage 2. There are still too many dimwits (yidao's word), that still play and pay. You sound like one of them. NCsoft owes the players nothing, they only have an obligation to their shareholders. You want to make a difference, quit logging into game and playing, dimwit.

9 hours ago, Argus said:

You are wrong in every possible way, sad it seems you do not understand at all!

Game is having problems, because of people who have the same perception as yours, now I am telling you that and for sure you do not understand what I mean ! :(

the game is having problems, because of people like you who still log in an play it.

6 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

There is no RIP lineage 2. There are still too many dimwits (yidao's word), that still play and pay. You sound like one of them. NCsoft owes the players nothing, they only have an obligation to their shareholders. You want to make a difference, quit logging into game and playing, dimwit.

Let me understand your point correctly.  You're saying that NCsoft only owes it's shareholders what exactly...profit correct?  Now in order to do that they need to run a good business that treats it's customers with respect so they keep coming back....correct?  Your logic that NCsoft owes its players nothing is completely nonsensical.  Quid Pro Quo my friend...THEY OWE THEIR CUSTOMERS EVERYTHING!

4 minutes ago, Desmeridius said:

Let me understand your point correctly.  You're saying that NCsoft only owes it's shareholders what exactly...profit correct?  Now in order to do that they need to run a good business that treats it's customers with respect so they keep coming back....correct?  Your logic that NCsoft owes its players nothing is completely nonsensical.  Quid Pro Quo my friend...THEY OWE THEIR CUSTOMERS EVERYTHING!

They are clearly already happy with their current profit, don't you get it??? Otherwise game would have been fixed years ago, instead of nothing changing. Just the same dumb complaints, year after year. Dimwits still can't figure it out. People should just stop complaining and accept their fate, or quit. Those are your two options. If enough people quit, stop paying, maybe...just maybe things will change. So be part of the solution, and not part of the problem.

2 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

They are clearly already happy with their current profit, don't you get it??? Otherwise game would have been fixed years ago, instead of nothing changing. Just the same dumb complaints, year after year. Dimwits still can't figure it out. People should just stop complaining and accept their fate, or quit. Those are your two options. If enough people quit, stop paying, maybe...just maybe things will change. So be part of the solution, and not part of the problem.

I highly doubt they are happy with their current profit.  And you can take that leftist suppression and leave yourself.  It's free speech here, not ANTIFA.  And people have the right to vent and discuss viable options.

Just now, Desmeridius said:

I highly doubt they are happy with their current profit.  And you can take that leftist suppression and leave yourself.  It's free speech here, not ANTIFA.  And people have the right to vent and discuss viable options.

I haven't logged in since July, haven't paid anything since last March. I'm smart and part of the solution, and actually want things to change. You are a dimwit, who will keep making the same arguments, that have been made by other dimwits over the past 2-3 years, with nothing changing. At least they got rid of 3rd party software, but even that is back now. Keep dreaming they will change lol. Clearly their track record proves they listen to their player base.

Just now, J0nSnow said:

I haven't logged in since July, haven't paid anything since last March. I'm smart and part of the solution, and actually want things to change. You are a dimwit, who will keep making the same arguments, that have been made by other dimwits over the past 2-3 years, with nothing changing. At least they got rid of 3rd party software, but even that is back now. Keep dreaming they will change lol. Clearly their track record proves they listen to their player base.

Instead of 3rd grade name calling, please articulate yourself.  I'd love to see your presentation on Global Financial Models for MMO's.  As I have stated recently I will not be donating further unless major change happens.  I think we are really on the same side here.  So lets talk logically and with less emotion please.

39 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

There is no RIP lineage 2. There are still too many dimwits  You want to make a difference, quit logging into game and playing, dimwit.

All starts and ends at some point of time = there is RIP to L2, do not insult people here, you have no idea who is behind the other PC, by your comments we can judge no one should even listen to you, behave yourself!

37 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

the game is having problems, because of people like you who still log in an play it.

I can log and play and do whatever I wish to be honest, you are not the person, who would tell me or give me any advice, since your commentary does no sense at all.If you think problems are here to stay, because people are logging in the game, you should stop now when reading this, take a deep breath and think about why are you even saying that, it makes no sense at all! 

22 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

and you really think, you are contributing for the problem solution?

13 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

you are smart and part of the solution? by what means? Try not insulting people for the same time you do not log or buy ncoins, it will help your attitude toward others in life, than you will learn a thing or two about the game, at the moment you are the one you describe in your comments, you are the problem, sorry to say that

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

All starts and ends at some point of time = there is RIP to L2, do not insult people here, you have no idea who is behind the other PC, by your comments we can judge no one should even listen to you, behave yourself!

I can log and play and do whatever I wish to be honest, you are not the person, who would tell me or give me any advice, since your commentary does no sense at all.If you think problems are here to stay, because people are logging in the game, you should stop now when reading this, take a deep breath and think about why are you even saying that, it makes no sense at all! 

and you really think, you are contributing for the problem solution?

you are smart and part of the solution? by what means? Try not insulting people for the same time you do not log or buy ncoins, it will help your attitude to others in life, than you will learn a thing or two about the game, at the moment you are the one you describe in your comments, you are the problem, sorry to say that

The fact of the matter is, they will not respond to the community. They will not change their business model, they will not lower nccoin prices, they will not increase drop rates, and they probably won't even address the new 3rd party program being used. They will not make these changes, because A) it is too much work, B) too costly C) people react to incentives. There is zero incentive for any change, when people are still playing and paying. The people that run this business are genius, and smarter than any of us here. They know exactly what they are doing, and are doing a great job for their shareholders. People complain and complain for years now, and no one has listened. New people come to forums, make the same old, tired complaints of those before them, all the while nothing changes. Keep hoping for change, and spend some more Nccoin, then they might finally realize they actually care about their player community.

You know what the best predictor of future behavior is????? It's past behavior.

2 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

The fact of the matter is, they will not respond to the community. They will not change their business model, they will not lower nccoin prices, they will not increase drop rates, and they probably won't even address the new 3rd party program being used. They will not make these changes, because A) it is too much work, B) too costly C) people react to incentives. There is zero incentive for any change, when people are still playing and paying. The people that run this business are genius, and smarter than any of us here. They know exactly what they are doing, and are doing a great job for their shareholders. People complain and complain for years now, and no one has listened. New people come to forums, make the same old, tired complaints of those before them, all the while nothing changes. Keep hoping for change, and spend some more Nccoin, then they might finally realize they actually care about their player community.

LOL, If you are so smart, and  you believe your words....why are you still here ?

1 minute ago, Desmeridius said:

LOL, If you are so smart, and  you believe your words....why are you still here ?

To laugh at dimwits who cry for change, to see if they are going to open a classic server, and to watch old enemies lose in pvp videos in the chronos section.

1 minute ago, J0nSnow said:

To laugh at dimwits who cry for change, to see if they are going to open a classic server, and to watch old enemies lose in pvp videos in the chronos section.

Thank you for that insight into your soul.  You need to let go of your anger friend, life is better than that.

The fact of the matter is, they will not respond to the community. They will not change their business model, they will not lower nccoin prices, they will not increase drop rates, and they probably won't even address the new 3rd party program being used. They will not make these changes, because A) it is too much work, B) too costly C) people react to incentives

Too much work, how do you know that, have you done that? Too costly, how do you know that, have you made all the calculations? People react to incentives, you know all people who play here or what? How can you be so sure in what you say, when it is impossible to be sure, you are a prisoner of your own thoughts, all you say is no one can do anything and nothing will ever change, how can you be so sure :D ? Amazing

The people that run this business are genius, and smarter than any of us here.

If you believe that, you are lost, how old are you, there is something wrong here. You are a youngster for sure! 

Here you are so wrong, you have no idea!

I see there is no reason to continue the conversation between us! Remember, Keep going, never give up. 

Imho john snow is right on one poit. This game is broken and no one can fix it anymore. So we have just to move on.

I din't pay anything since august 2017 but i made the mistake to continue to lurk around in here hoping that the ncwest managers did something.

They did something to ruin the game even more and it will become worst and worst every single month.

Imho john snow is wrong on one point. The real dimswits don't post in here because they can, like crackheads, still afford the p2w items neutron/conguero is throwing at them.

Imho john snow is right on another point. The only solution at this point is to quit.

Toxic game.

Toxic ppl in it.

I was used to play a game that doesn't exist anymore so bye.

On 2/15/2018 at 8:45 AM, dUdot said:

Only if this is the only way to survive. In those times you used soft or someone used you... I didn't want to farm only kartia and sit in fortress instead of Castle

I never used any software for cheats and no one ever used me. Also i prefer to sit on a fortress with friends then to sit on a castle with rmters cheaters and scammers (just wanabe kids mostly)!

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Too much work, how do you know that, have you done that? Too costly, how do you know that, have you made all the calculations? People react to incentives, you know all people who play here or what? How can you be so sure in what you say, when it is impossible to be sure, you are a prisoner of your own thoughts, all you say is no one can do anything and nothing will ever change, how can you be so sure :D ? Amazing

If you believe that, you are lost, how old are you, there is something wrong here. You are a youngster for sure! 

Here you are so wrong, you have no idea!

I see there is no reason to continue the conversation between us! Remember, Keep going, never give up. 

Oh you fool. Yes people respond to incentives, it's basic human behavior, and go take a ECON 101 class you will learn that on day 1 of studying, as it is one of the principles that the entire economics discipline is based on. 

And yes the people running this company are genius. They people sucked on, based on human weakness. They devote no time, money, or personal at NCWest (two whole people), and yet the money keeps coming in. 

Exactly if you notice GMs aren't even replying to this thread anymore they know themselves that they don't need to reply to any QQ's from their customers since most players will just keep buying what they offer and like a couple of people said this is just the beginning expect more p2w items and dragon weapons be available before the end of 2018. The only way this pay to win events would stop is if all the players will not buy from ncstore and totally boycott their monthly p2w items but sadly that's not ever gonna happen :D

Archived