tank or iss for oly

N4zgul

On 14/2/2018 at 5:42 AM, N4zgul said:

tank or iss for oly, with same good fear, overall vs all classes. discuss.

Tank :D

Depends on your likes and playstyle, but iss is a lot weaker now than before in oly. Tank has its strong points : (considiring similar gear ofcorse lol)
- against dagger, archer, healer, tyr tank will have it easier. 
- Feohs dont know but are hard for tank ( with topaz you can be ok..) 
- Wynn i dont know wich one will be better... 

So it will depends on what you like and some skills you can keep for iss mainly.
Also fun factor LOL . 

On 2/20/2018 at 9:37 PM, Irlumir said:

Tank :D

Depends on your likes and playstyle, but iss is a lot weaker now than before in oly. Tank has its strong points : (considiring similar gear ofcorse lol)
- against dagger, archer, healer, tyr tank will have it easier. 
- Feohs dont know but are hard for tank ( with topaz you can be ok..) 
- Wynn i dont know wich one will be better... 

So it will depends on what you like and some skills you can keep for iss mainly.
Also fun factor LOL . 

yes, in the past i said also doomcryer as oly farmer....but now iss dont have so many dmg skills, and other players also have better buffs in oly.

also, iss is borring outside oly, and i looking more for open field action, so tank will be my choice for sure. :) 

ty for help!  :) 

• 1 month later...

They want to know if one class is better than the other, test them on the same level of equipment. Majority of the people here who are praising this update, saying that the Sigel is good, they are people who have a high level of equipment, and usually, must fight with class with low equipment level. Sigel was good for Othell Rogue, but this weak against Summoner, since the Mark are pure appeal, Feoh is a class that NCsoft is privileging, this skill that absorbs 95% damage, was made for Feoh to take a chance against Othell and Archer , however, she left the extremely strong Feoh account of low damage class, such as Sigel, Iss, even Tyrr who has damage higher than Sigel, is having trouble. Test with the same level of equipment and even lvl, no more and no less, will know if a class is good or not in a PVP in the Olympics ... NCsoft when you upgrade the game, you need to be aware of all classes, this thing to move the skill of one class only, to support another, as it did to Feoh, to withstand the damage of the archers and othel and not to analyze the effect that this would have against other classes, is NCsoft's biggest mistake. Review everything. Summoner itself is a class that needs to be reviewed, the markings are big appeals, the class has summons that deal damage, lvl 101 take summons that besides delivering damages, has more HP, more defense, skill to knock down, summons that give high damage, has invulnerable skill for a few seconds, has cube summon that removes debuff, and does not run out of mana, ridiculous a class that does not run out of mana in the game right. In short, this NCsoft craze makes one class tough on another, without examining whether it will not become extraordinarily appealing to others ....

Base ISS hiero with mystic immunity that you chaos essence to WC. Enjoy Freezing flame + MI + AT.

If you have a decent stuff with a topaz lv4 or more, it's pbbly one of the top oly farmer. The end game is about all about debuffs. I've never liked tank so much, but i guess they can do well in oly also under the same conditions.

15 hours ago, Murkan said:

They want to know if one class is better than the other, test them on the same level of equipment. Majority of the people here who are praising this update, saying that the Sigel is good, they are people who have a high level of equipment, and usually, must fight with class with low equipment level. Sigel was good for Othell Rogue, but this weak against Summoner, since the Mark are pure appeal, Feoh is a class that NCsoft is privileging, this skill that absorbs 95% damage, was made for Feoh to take a chance against Othell and Archer , however, she left the extremely strong Feoh account of low damage class, such as Sigel, Iss, even Tyrr who has damage higher than Sigel, is having trouble. Test with the same level of equipment and even lvl, no more and no less, will know if a class is good or not in a PVP in the Olympics ... NCsoft when you upgrade the game, you need to be aware of all classes, this thing to move the skill of one class only, to support another, as it did to Feoh, to withstand the damage of the archers and othel and not to analyze the effect that this would have against other classes, is NCsoft's biggest mistake. Review everything. Summoner itself is a class that needs to be reviewed, the markings are big appeals, the class has summons that deal damage, lvl 101 take summons that besides delivering damages, has more HP, more defense, skill to knock down, summons that give high damage, has invulnerable skill for a few seconds, has cube summon that removes debuff, and does not run out of mana, ridiculous a class that does not run out of mana in the game right. In short, this NCsoft craze makes one class tough on another, without examining whether it will not become extraordinarily appealing to others ....

Yeah, I'm sure everyone will switch to summoner for pvp now. Lol dude.

On 28/03/2018 at 5:12 AM, Dargor said:

Yeah, I'm sure everyone will switch to summoner for pvp now. Lol dude.

Good Afternoon (Using Google Translator)

No one is saying that everyone has to turn Summoner, or even, that everyone has to turn Iss, or everyone has to turn Feoh, Othel or any other class. What I'm saying, that NCsoft has to stop with this craze of every upgrade it destroys one class and enhances another class. Need urgently to improve all, all have to have the same level, all have to be able to win in a pvp of 1 verses 1, understood, and when I analyze this, I analyze with basic equipment, not the items that NCsoft sells in the store, allowing richer players to become stronger. When I mentioned Summoner, it was precisely because, it is a class that in 1 verses 1 is very strong, loses in pvp in mass, just that, since it is a class that does not have skill in area. But it's a class with a lot of resources, before the GOD update, the summoner defeats his enemy, in a fight with the pets, today the pets became distraction, with skill of pull target and the new ones, of lvl 101 has powerful abilities, besides damage. Summoner has a skill that leaves him unmanageable, does not take damage, has summon cubic to remove debuff, has skill that throws that of an absurd debuff, has the pets, has the mark, is the class that does not run out of mana, reuse of skills is little, loads fast, deals damage with summons which have high defense and high HP. Try to take 4 mark at once, your HP goes all though at least the whole cp and almost matade goes away, and the mark... There are skills or abilities much more appealing, for example, Final Ultimate Defense has reuse of 15 minutes, because for NCsoft it is an appealing ability, but answer me, where is it enough for this skill to have 15-minute reuse? I already took 83,000 damage from a Feoh with this skill activated, even the skill stating that the maximum damage received is 600, however comes the magic of NCsoft, depending on your P.Defesa and when using it, I can not use Focus Shield and Reise Shield, where is this appealing? Mark yes is appealing, the skill Summoner uses that is invulnerable, does not receive damage is much more appealing. Feoh has a skill that absorbs damage that is appealing, class that gives little damage, dance in Feoh's hands. Iss is a class that to defeat, needs a lot of patience and yet not easy defeat lately. Issa cancels HP, Issa fights HP, Issa fights full buff in the Olympics, Iss turns to stone and you do not catch target, Iss turns you into something and recovers, Iss turns you to stone and recovers, Iss has a debuff that removes 40% of his P.Defesa and M.Defesa and have some that have an activated and easy to activate ability, of the debuff that removes 50% of P.Defesa / M.Defesa / Casting Speed and Atack Speed. It has ability to absorb damage, it has celestial that you do not take any damage, I know that Iss can not beat, but it helps, it has a skill that protects against debuff with short reuse. The Iss Orc ai, do not remember which, in addition to all these skills, have a skill that is a debuff that burns around 500 HP every second, and is a skill that loads super fast, so Iss is in it, skill of absorbing damage and is using this debuff, hitting and turning stone, turning you into a bug or stone, and stay in these attacks. Now, imagine these class with the items that NCsoft invents and puts to sell? Majority of items decrease reuse of skills, so imagine that most of the skills of Feoh, Iss, Othel Rogue, Archer, and Tyrr have low delay, especially those attack skills, and the defense skills of these class have a delay of 5 within 10 minutes. Then imagine the Iss with his carrying abilities extremely fast. I saw a video of an extremely equipped Tank Paladino, fighting with another extremely equipped Iss, the Iss gained in damages, due to him being able to use his abilities at an extreme speed. Due to items, and Tank, even using items that decreases reuse of skills, as Sigel's abilities are slow to load by nature, and most increase only percentages of P.defesa and M.defesa, and as we know that NCsoft has been investing for years in the damage of DDs, that it is no use giving a skill that increases 100% to P.defesa, for example, do a test. Fight against a Tyrr Warrior and activate Final Ultimate Defense and Tyrr activate the frenzy, you will see your HP drops like water. Ally, activate Final Ultimate Defense, and fight with a Summoner, and the marks picks up, you'll see your HP come down like water ....

12 hours ago, Murkan said:

bad translated QQ

Dude, just gear up your char and play the game, otherwise just leave....dont embarase yourself with this nonsence........

You are so frustrated with your char,,,,,,, and for your words it seems that it has bad gear and low lvl.......... so if you are not willing to accept that to enjoy some game content (oly is by far the most expensive game content...) you have to put money on it........ you are screw......uninstall ... this game is not for you... or accept and be in peace :D . 

On 01/04/2018 at 3:44 AM, Irlumir said:

Dude, just gear up your char and play the game, otherwise just leave....dont embarase yourself with this nonsence........

You are so frustrated with your char,,,,,,, and for your words it seems that it has bad gear and low lvl.......... so if you are not willing to accept that to enjoy some game content (oly is by far the most expensive game content...) you have to put money on it........ you are screw......uninstall ... this game is not for you... or accept and be in peace :D . 

Seriously I'm low lvl? I'm lvl 100, equipment +4 and putting blessed parts gradually, among other things, funny that, when the update arrived, the server only saw the ex-Sigel players logged in, then saw that they did not look good like that, and today, until even the people have trouble getting Sigel lvl 101 for example to do lvl 101 quest. Interestingly, I watch videos of Korean fans in fight of the Olympics, and the Sigel extremely equipped with extremely equipped DDs, he is picking up ugly, I saw a fight a Sigel with all that has right, a Phoenix Knight and lost to an Iss, that releases a fire that of the debuff that burns the HP, the Sigel did not die, but lost by damages ... And this Sigel, he is poorly equipped, or certain classes take advantages with such items created by NCsoft, which ends up giving advantages to DDs, especially in their skills that are appealing. DD is so appealing, that my dual class is a lvl 99 archer, and not invest in it in equipment and skill matching, my skills turn and resee resolves 6 times in a row, my pinpoint turns and stirs, resets 5 to 6 times in a row, this Yes, it is appealing....

And the fact that it allows to use strong items in the Olympics, is what is making the game die, ok ... So the game is losing players, because who has more money to spend, continues in advantages and deep down, the best fighter in the Olympics is not necessarily the best player but the most equipped and ends the Olympics losing the brightness.

57 minutes ago, Murkan said:

Seriously I'm low lvl? I'm lvl 100, equipment +4 and putting blessed parts gradually, among other things, funny that, when the update arrived, the server only saw the ex-Sigel players logged in, then saw that they did not look good like that, and today, until even the people have trouble getting Sigel lvl 101 for example to do lvl 101 quest. Interestingly, I watch videos of Korean fans in fight of the Olympics, and the Sigel extremely equipped with extremely equipped DDs, he is picking up ugly, I saw a fight a Sigel with all that has right, a Phoenix Knight and lost to an Iss, that releases a fire that of the debuff that burns the HP, the Sigel did not die, but lost by damages ... And this Sigel, he is poorly equipped, or certain classes take advantages with such items created by NCsoft, which ends up giving advantages to DDs, especially in their skills that are appealing. DD is so appealing, that my dual class is a lvl 99 archer, and not invest in it in equipment and skill matching, my skills turn and resee resolves 6 times in a row, my pinpoint turns and stirs, resets 5 to 6 times in a row, this Yes, it is appealing....

And the fact that it allows to use strong items in the Olympics, is what is making the game die, ok ... So the game is losing players, because who has more money to spend, continues in advantages and deep down, the best fighter in the Olympics is not necessarily the best player but the most equipped and ends the Olympics losing the brightness.

See? You are low lvl and you are horrible geared..... Oly is no place for you.. below 102-103 is consider low lvl for you to know.....

when you reach 103, at least a +8 normal or bless gear, at least whole lvl 3 jewel, abundance lvl 1, anakim ( or lilith or beter seven sign) pvp belt, 3 or 4 weapon SA, some ferios cloack, reflect pdef/mdef shirt........  then oly may provide some enjoyment.... minimum 40%-50% pvp reduction damage in gear.....
Before that you will be only smash by almost all ppl there....

Dude i will not disagree with you about the pay 2 win l2 from today but thats how the game is and thats the players that you meet inside oly. 
No point in talk about it, whats the point? The game is like that for years now, i will say it again  accept that you will not be able to enjoy oly with that kind of gear / lvl, most probably over 101 also will not be able to perform properly on pve either....
Just for you to consider... this game over 101 demand shiny gear.........  btw tanks is a cheap char to build.....

Probably iss and heal cheapest (for pve)
then Tank.
Then DDS...

Archived