Pk System Information request

Hi,first sorry for my bad english, second i need someone to explain me the actual pk system or karma system in the sv.

1. when you are white player (never killed anyone) and kill another white player, he can drop something? 
2. same case killing a red player.
3. same case you as the red player killing a white player.

4. same case killing another red player.

5. or just explain me how the drop rate works!
thanks.

Since Garfield took the time out of his day to not only read your post, but berate you for asking a question I will answer. 

19 minutes ago, SirCutePotato said:

Hi,first sorry for my bad english, second i need someone to explain me the actual pk system or karma system in the sv.

1. when you are white player (never killed anyone) and kill another white player, he can drop something? 
2. same case killing a red player.
3. same case you as the red player killing a white player.

4. same case killing another red player.

5. or just explain me how the drop rate works!
thanks.

1) You cannot kill another white player as a white player. One of you would go purple (flag) and if you both flag, then neither of you will go red if you kill each other.

2)You can kill a RED player as a white player, and if that RED player has 5pk's already, they have a chance to drop an item.

3) If you are RED and kill another WHITE player, you will STAY RED and your KARMA will increase, as well as your PK count (remember, once your PK Count = 5, you have a chance to drop an item upon death as a RED).

4) Any red player with 5 or more PK has a chance to drop something regardless if you are Flagged or White.

**But for real just google this next time its a fairly simple google.

3 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

Since Garfield took the time out of his day to not only read your post, but berate you for asking a question I will answer. 

1) You cannot kill another white player as a white player. One of you would go purple (flag) and if you both flag, then neither of you will go red if you kill each other.

2)You can kill a RED player as a white player, and if that RED player has 5pk's already, they have a chance to drop an item.

3) If you are RED and kill another WHITE player, you will STAY RED and your KARMA will increase, as well as your PK count (remember, once your PK Count = 5, you have a chance to drop an item upon death as a RED).

4) Any red player with 5 or more PK has a chance to drop something regardless if you are Flagged or White.

Agree with all apart the 5 number its 4 once you hit 4 pks you dropping shit

10 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

**But for real just google this next time its a fairly simple google.

thanks for take the time to explain me!.

so a white player who dont kill anyone never dont have any chance to drop item? 

8 minutes ago, FatHips said:

if you kill a player you lose 55,000 adena

(chaotic)

that's all you really need to know

Well, if you kill a white player.  Kill purple or red and it doesn't cost you.

I haven't gone red yet in Classic and this is an honest question.  IN the last maintenance one of the changes was, "The requirements for taking the Brothers Bound in Chains quest (Sin Eater) have been reduced from 30 Gemstones (B-grade) to 5 Gemstones (B-grade)".  Does this reduce the cost of going red?

2 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Well, if you kill a white player.  Kill purple or red and it doesn't cost you.

I haven't gone red yet in Classic and this is an honest question.  IN the last maintenance one of the changes was, "The requirements for taking the Brothers Bound in Chains quest (Sin Eater) have been reduced from 30 Gemstones (B-grade) to 5 Gemstones (B-grade)".  Does this reduce the cost of going red?

No it only reduces the cost of lowering the pk count

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎13‎.‎11‎.‎2018 at 9:08 PM, Garfield said:

Read the damn patch notes for gods sake...or use search, or use google, or whatever, or ... are you another illiterate brain dead kiddo?

The forums is for help Players, not nice Garfield, bad language too, sadly...

Archived