Hime

[News] Oriana's Lucky Draw Starts 11/14

Olialia    0
On 11/24/2018 at 7:23 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

you only get the 100 coin reward if there is a winner selected while you have the buff active.

It looks like the chance to have a winner is around/below 20% or so.

50%.

Mutch84    6

Broken event. Gms have nothing to say when they are called out on broken mechanics. 

You guys accepting resumes, I would love to be able to get Im assuming salary for not having to actually do anything productive.

acrocos    0

After watching and participating in the new event, it amazes me how few times people actually win.  Lots of people online, but few winners.  Why?  Also, I am a little bit amazed at how few times the bigger prizes find winners, when the very low prizes find winners a little (very little) often.  Really sad how discouraging the events have become.  Would it cost anything to NC Soft to have more winners?  

Methodical    7

the only sad thing in this game is the enchanting,

as for Oriana event is  onf the best of all of them!

sure multiaccounters or multi pc players profit most but but but in its core its nice event with nice rewards!

have fun

acrocos    0

Does anyone know how many winners over the last weekend of the Oriana event?  I lost track after I saw 2 winners in about 30 hours.

Knaller    2

believe me, it was a lot more.... estimated almost 50 %wins     and i got really a lot of items... like hourglasses, passes ect... inclusive a Talisman Longing...