[News] Oriana's Lucky Draw Starts 11/14

Hime

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Beyondnooblike said:

Thank you very much for the advise but it does not seem to work for me. I popped the clothing right before the event stage ended and I got nothing. The buff remained till next stage but wore off right before the next stage ended and I popped another one with the same result....no coins to claim...! Can anyone enlighten me please?

Yes I noticed this change also - you can still pop the scroll up to ~30-40 seconds after the winner is announced to take the 100 coin default reward however any later than this and it no longer lets you claim the current hours 100coin.

This has always been one of the lamest forms of "events."  If you want to improve it...

1. Guaranty a winner ever hour. EVERY HOUR.

2. Have one drawings each day with guaranteed MULTIPLE winners, not just one. It won't kill the server economy if 5 people all win a +10 Amaranthine Weapon one day, and the next 6-7 win an R99 Purple scroll. If anything, it will boost activity, as people learn the art of barter and trade.

3. Make hunting/xping a factor in the event. The more you hunt, the more chances you get to win something. Way too mobs standing around in barren fields wondering if anyone is going to kill them today. Make it so!

As of now for 6 disguised clothing used I got 200 coins, so it seems the chance of there being a winner is rather low.

Has anyone been able to track how many wins there were throughout the whole day and share their results? Or maybe you have the rates from the previous event?

Because of this event many players logged all of their many accounts on live servers.

It looked cool with spikes on Naia with 3400 players and more.

But they are not active just afk waiting and hoping in event result.

Still if you need tank or healer server seem dead if you need certain classes to form a party.

Mainly because bad game rules as those players who are active cant offer their service to more than one party or max two parties with consuming pass for daily instances.

So daily instances are becoming weekly instances if you have luck to do it at least once in a week or if you have infinity free time to form party and wait, wait and more wait to get last party member who didn't consumed his righst for daily instance jet.

As for event chances - lol I don't have any chance in confront of who have many accounts.

9 hours ago, ZooArcher said:

Someone explain how this event works..

I see currently Rare Accessory Pack, so there are 6 rounds of chances for 1 person to win? not every round?

Is there an npc rolling dice somewhere?

The little gnome hiding in the server is rolling a dice twice.

For each hour there is a certain prize put up, like for example a Rare Accessory Pack. Every 12 minutes the gnome rolls a dice to determine whether the prize will be given out or not.

Once the dice says that the Accessory Pack is to be given out, the "clock bars" on the interface are no longer orange, but grey:

image2018-3-19%2015%2042%2051.png -> image2018-3-19%2016%203%2027.png
https://www.lineage2.com/news/orianas-lucky-draw-event-2018

If the bars are grey, the gnome stops rolling his dice for the chance to give out  the prize at all, i.e. you have only one chance per hour to get something.

So, the decision to give out the prize has been made. Now the gnome rolls his dice a second time to decide who among all the players who are logged in and have the Inconspicuous buff on get that Rare Accessory Pack.

The first roll of the dice may say "no prize given out" five times in a row. This means the second rolling of the dice does not happen, no winner is chosen, and nobdoy gets the consolation price of 100 Coins either :P

@Hime

Something appears to be broken with this event. I am not getting the coins when there is a winner and I have had the buff on. This has happened multiple times. Please do not state that everyone gets something if that is not true. Or please fix this error ASAP.

Jebus, has no one at NC Soft heard the phrase, "If it aint broke, don't fix it". The last time this event was held this blatant error was not there. :-(

event for you to fill your garbage bag, no one, earn nothing! the lottery is secretly not to bleep anyone off with good items. Sometimes when they have a bad luck they leave their PCs on for a long time and they release some money so they can get some of their money!>:(

1 hour ago, EroticNightmares said:

Hi... im participating on the event every day but i just get 1 coin reward (reward for all)... i allways get tranformed and do everithing to participate but a few times i get the 100 coins. can someone help me with this?

you only get the 100 coin reward if there is a winner selected while you have the buff active.

It looks like the chance to have a winner is around/below 20% or so.

Yesterday I had some free time, so I tracked the system [Naia]:

Item

24/11/2018

Dark Amaranthine Enhancement Stone

Stage 1

No Reward

Seven Signs/Anakim/Lilith Talisman Supply Item

Stage 2

No Reward

Royal White Save Ticket (R99-grade)

Stage 3

Reward

Nurka/Lidia/Gustav's Belt Supply Item

Stage 4

No Reward

Bloody Amaranthine Enhancement Stone

Stage 5

No Reward

Sealed Talisman - Longing

Stage 6

No Reward

Royal Purple Save Ticket (R99-grade)

Stage 7

No Reward

Fallen Angel's Ring Box

Stage 8

Reward

+10 Blessed Amaranthine WeaponPack

Stage 9

No Reward

Mystic Soul Crystal

Stage 10

Reward

Dragon Claw Box (Fragment)

Stage 11

No Reward

Rare Accessory Pack (Permanent)

Stage 12

No Reward

As so far seen this event is totally faked its to no one use but the high level top equip players, starting from the non sense rewards from oriana box like nevits entrance passes that from 60-70kk dropped to a ridiculous price of 5kk where the newbie like me cant afford to buy any clean weapon high grade...But i am wondering why ncsoft even bother with marketing this event like random and for level 90+ players when they have only from this event opening boxes for the big guys not to bother themselves behind the scene its just another event where only the big guys profit.Not fair event and randomness has nothing to do with this event. 

1 hour ago, Kapudan said:

As so far seen this event is totally faked its to no one use but the high level top equip players, starting from the non sense rewards from oriana box like nevits entrance passes that from 60-70kk dropped to a ridiculous price of 5kk where the newbie like me cant afford to buy any clean weapon high grade...But i am wondering why ncsoft even bother with marketing this event like random and for level 90+ players when they have only from this event opening boxes for the big guys not to bother themselves behind the scene its just another event where only the big guys profit.Not fair event and randomness has nothing to do with this event. 

I honestly don't understand....

You get free items, and some of them you cannot use: sell them.

Price too low? Keep them 2 months in WH and sell them later.

No reason to complain here.

2 hours ago, Kapudan said:

Agreed. Another major fail by NCSoft.  This seems designed only for whales, who have tons of accounts and nothing better to do all day than just sit being a computer with lots of accounts running.  I haven't heard of anyone, other than players with uber accounts running through the day, getting anything from this event (when it does just happen to show a "winner").  Most players (90% of the player base) gave up on this event long ago.  Strike 4 NCSoft....just keep watching the player population fall even more.  These are not smart people running NCWest.

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I honestly don't understand....

You get free items, and some of them you cannot use: sell them.

Price too low? Keep them 2 months in WH and sell them later.

No reason to complain here.

Maybe you can keep them in warehouse another year and so, but for me keeping them in wh means have nothing to do ingame, second honestly whales ingame are those who get free items me and those like me are just opening boxes for you how we can hope stay in event, and as comment above states its 100 % designed whales event.

7 hours ago, Kapudan said:

Maybe you can keep them in warehouse another year and so, but for me keeping them in wh means have nothing to do ingame, second honestly whales ingame are those who get free items me and those like me are just opening boxes for you how we can hope stay in event, and as comment above states its 100 % designed whales event.

I make 500mil - 1bil/day from this event 100% afk, only buying and selling stuff.

You can do the same, but yes I understand for some ppl. its easier to do nothing and complain about NCWest, Whales or whatever else there is to blame....

Archived