Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Hime

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jasrrel said:

I can not believe they did not say anything about adjusting the adena drop

They did not say anything about it because they do not want to change it. They gave a free couple weeks to calm everyone down but they never intended to change it.

@Juji @Hime are you guys gonna fix the drop rate, adena rate, and spoil rate? I mean the way it stands almost 90% of the people investing money for “VIP” get nothing in return. We might be able to possibly get up to higher levels but without any sp,adena,spoils, etc nothing is really gonna get done. 

3 minutes ago, Jasrrel said:

I can not believe they did not say anything about adjusting the adena drop

Yeah me neither. But that's NCsoft.

Just now, Nicod3mus said:

They did not say anything about it because they do not want to change it. They gave a free couple weeks to calm everyone down but they never intended to change it.

I totally Agree.

14 hours ago, marcysiek said:

As long as players pay them (ncoins, l2store etc) they don't have any motivation to change anything. Want changes? Stop paying, vote for changes with your wallets!

stop paying or stop playing?
second option imo. as long as they see high numbered active players on statistics they will keep not giving a bleep about concerns here.
player count = income potential   my dear friends 

1 minute ago, Fisted said:

@Juji @Hime are you guys gonna fix the drop rate, adena rate, and spoil rate? I mean the way it stands almost 90% of the people investing money for “VIP” get nothing in return. We might be able to possibly get up to higher levels but without any sp,adena,spoils, etc nothing is really gonna get done. 

It has nothing to do with any of them. Juji and Hime are Community Managers, NOT developers. They just telling us what developers are about to do. 

1 minute ago, Tinuphyl said:

The Prices such as Soulshots and Gear C Grade is linked to the C Crystalprices. And they never changed regardless the rates or Adena. More Adena means i can afford shots, use the GK if needed. Once you hit the point you dont wanna go Cruma Tower anymore, because walking from Aden to Dion is just a mess and the teleportcosts will NEVER be balanced, unless you get 2 or 3 Chain Hood Pattern drops out of it, the game freezes. There a DOZENS of people claiming, that they will stay in Aden/HV from now on. Even using the Gatekeeper to get to Alligator Island isnt worth the 3 million EXP anymore. You are deperatly farming for a Spellbook or fulldrop. Everything else will just be a loss in your pocket. You can clearly see the difference at Ivory. The crater mobs are about 40-42. Besides the Shakles that is. These mobs arent affected by the low Adenadroprate. Now go up and leave the crater, kill the formor and Bugbears. 4 Level higher, stronger, dropping 1/2 the Adena. Thise continues endlessly. We went into Dragon Valley. 5 People, good fully buffed (fully means every Buff you could gain with buffers up to level 50, including songs and dances). we gained 30-45 Adena each mob. That equals 2-3 Soulshots. Unless im not 2 or 3 shooting these mobs, ill make a loss. Funny, because these mobs are meant to be a partyzone and they got up to x6 HP. These x4-x6 HPed Monsters up to level 50+ dropped 150-200 adena each. Meanwhile my level 20 Char is killing Undine Elders on TI, which are dropping up to 350 Adena :D

I don't know if intentionaly, but you made my point valid in an instant.

The first message you quoted from me was about the 3kk quest, and how it only boost your EXP at the cost of making every other aspect lack behind. Even now with the free teleports is a risk.

Crystal prices are always changing, but I will try to explain what I meant in an economic way.
Prices are based in two things: Demand and Probability.
With the current state of the server, you have Crystals at 3200 / 3300 adena each. Now, if the only thing you do is make mobs drop 2x, 3x or x10000 adena without changing anything else, prices will inevitably rise accordingly due to the still steady way of getting the items. In economics this is called Helicopter Drop, you give the population a ton of money without an increase in resoruces and everything stays the same but only with more 0 in the transactions.

This is why, even when I can agree that drop rates in 50+ places should be fixed (again, trusting in your experience as I can't go there yet), the problem about you being unable to afford stuff will keep on going if the resource gattering is not fixed.

2 minutes ago, Londreaz said:

But...HOW DID ADENA SELLERS MADE ADENA ?????

farming with bots in lowlevel regions. There are level 18 Mobs dropping 300 Adena. im farming them with my chars too. leveling up from 1-20 makes me like 120.000 Adena in about 1 1/2 houres active playing. Now imagine someone runs 50 bots like this every day, 24/7...

1 minute ago, LinaInverse said:

I don't know if intentionaly, but you made my point valid in an instant.

The first message you quoted from me was about the 3kk quest, and how it only boost your EXP at the cost of making every other aspect lack behind. Even now with the free teleports is a risk.

Crystal prices are always changing, but I will try to explain what I meant in an economic way.
Prices are based in two things: Demand and Probability.
With the current state of the server, you have Crystals at 3200 / 3300 adena each. Now, if the only thing you do is make mobs drop 2x, 3x or x10000 adena without changing anything else, prices will inevitably rise accordingly due to the still steady way of getting the items. In economics this is called Helicopter Drop, you give the population a ton of money without an increase in resoruces and everything stays the same but only with more 0 in the transactions.

This is why, even when I can agree that drop rates in 50+ places should be fixed (again, trusting in your experience as I can't go there yet), the problem about you being unable to afford stuff will keep on going if the resource gattering is not fixed.

How can it, if most people, that are in the need of Soulshots are nowhere near 50? The problem is a +40 ish thing. The rest of the mobs/drops/adenaration is just fine. Adjusting to this, how can +40 Gear explode once the Adenaratio is fixed? there is nothing worth selling for more or less atm. There are no B Grade stores. Those, who are on C Grade mostly just hit level 40 and still farming decent adena. Fixing the adenadroprate wouldnt change that. It just makes me, a level 50 able to do what the level 40s did. Just because we level 50+ are able to farm as intended, the prices will not skyrocket. That would kick out the current maincostumers around level 40, wouldnt it?

4 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

farming with bots in lowlevel regions. There are level 18 Mobs dropping 300 Adena. im farming them with my chars too. leveling up from 1-20 makes me like 120.000 Adena in about 1 1/2 houres active playing. Now imagine someone runs 50 bots like this every day, 24/7...

yes 50 :D why not 1000, stop dreaming

1 hour ago, tinchooo said:

bots win n.n

The funny thing is that "maybe" they put this low rate drop/spoil to fight bots from adena farming!! Well only legit players are suffering for this choice; bots are always in their...botland!!

Archived