Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Hime

17 minutes ago, Londreaz said:

But...HOW DID ADENA SELLERS MADE ADENA ?????

? :D
using 20 shots and 12 spirit ores for 40+ mobs x2-6HP 60lvl + every 2 min  ?

but dont worry guys . adena is comming from the 20 lvl bots. they sell eminences/ samurais/ B sets   they have 50kk+ in stock.  right?

rates not changing is the dream for them  and nightmare for the solo/casuals .

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, burgerking said:

but dont worry guys . adena is comming from the 20 lvl bots. they sell eminences/ samurais/ B sets   they have 50kk+ in stock.  right?

I Once dropped Full AOBA from a mob in Coal Mines.

9 minutes ago, burgerking said:

rates not changing is the dream for them  and nightmare for the solo/casuals .

Just make an easy count: 2h -2.30h to do a lvl 20 char and you will have about 50k-80k per char. Now multiply this for X accounts = Bots get reach before get banned. That's all. If they are lucky and go further they can even do more adenas, but i think they don't really need to lvl up over 20..

1 minute ago, Tinuphyl said:

How can it, if most people, that are in the need of Soulshots are nowhere near 50? The problem is a +40 ish thing. The rest of the mobs/drops/adenaration is just fine. Adjusting to this, how can +40 Gear explode once the Adenaratio is fixed? there is nothing worth selling for more or less atm. There are no B Grade stores. Those, who are on C Grade mostly just hit level 40 and still farming decent adena. Fixing the adenadroprate wouldnt change that. It just makes me, a level 50 able to do what the level 40s did. Just because we level 50+ are able to farm as intended, the prices will not skyrocket. That would kick out the current maincostumers around level 40, wouldnt it?

Because time is money.

Say someone make most of their profit selling Soulshots or Crystals, maybe spoiling/crafting or playing the market, w/e means suits them better.

Then, they change the rates. Now mobs instead of giving 600/1000 adena, give 2000/3000 (random numbers) but the means of getting the crystals to sell or convert to SS keeps the same. That person knows that there is more money in the market, but the difficulty of getting the materials is in stand by. Is he going to mantain the prices? No one will.

As I said, prices are about demand and probability. If you could get a C weapon everytime you kill a mob, no one will buy them 'cause that would be the very definition of worthless. Same with every item in the game, at more probability of getting it, more worthless it becomes. Adena is an item in the game, and if you rise the probability/amout without a proper balance in the market you get devaluation of the coin.

People will start making their time for getting the items worth a lot more. It's not about what you can buy with the money you get for raising the price, is about making the material rate / adena rate balance. 

Again, 50+ mobs SHOULD BE FIXED if they are working as you said, I'm not debating that. 

I think we are talking about the same subject but seen from two different spectrums. I'm refering to the 40+ people that complain about adena, that's why I made clear time and time again that 50+ is not something I can discuss.

If you only meant to make 50+ mobs drop as they are suppouse to do, then we are going out of the topic I quoted.

Bots make adena just by leveling up. As many have pointed out, you wind up with something between 60-100k pending on drops. If you take that out to 25, I personally wind up with close to 250k. I can do 1-25 in about 9 hours. No aoe, spamming shots, using an Iron Hammer until 20 and a Tarbar 20-25. I do not run out of the free NG shots while below 20 and use less than 5k shots 20-25. Spend say 50k replace DSS and my profit for 9 hours is 200k. Not bad, but not great either. That profit, by the way, is after vendoring trash and before selling any crafting mats. That is also at VIP 0 with no drop rate bonus and no silver coins. If you do adena quests along the way, then the profit is only that much more.

You can do one toon per day to 25, then strip it and mark it for deletion. Rinse and repeat the following day. By the 4th toon, your first toon to is deleted allowing you to start over again. You can average probably around 1.5 mil per week making money this way. Do the armor quest the first time through and you can even then send the moon armor from one toon to the next prior to deletion for the measly cost of only an extra 4k via dimensional merchant near any warehouse.

This method is no AOE. It also isn't particularly efficient unless you can kill really really fast.

2 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings JoeTimbu,

We are aware and working on it: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/8389-known-issue-vip-daily-box-tier-1-missing-from-the-store/?tab=comments#comment-66358

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Thanks for giving the community what we really need.  Im sure this game will survive another 2 weeks. 

Archived