Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Hime

1 minute ago, Lafush said:

With this maintenance:

Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will begin for four weeks.
Server event settings will start for four weeks:
Vitality +300%
Free Teleports
No XP Loss Upon Death for non-chaotic characters
Golden Compass event will end in one week.
Dragon Shirts and Halloween items will no longer be available to purchase from the L2 Store.
Added a /localtime command to display your local time in the chat window.

Uhhmm, what?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lafush said:

With this maintenance:

Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will begin for four weeks.
Server event settings will start for four weeks:
Vitality +300%
Free Teleports
No XP Loss Upon Death for non-chaotic characters
Golden Compass event will end in one week.
Dragon Shirts and Halloween items will no longer be available to purchase from the L2 Store.
Added a /localtime command to display your local time in the chat window.

That's for Live servers. 

3 minutes ago, acerberos said:

thats against any game logical system. if im 40 its because i spent more time and resources to reach that lvl and be ahead of other ppl. low lvls has the power spyke of top D item event. in my case i spent all mi ......... adena crafting top d weapon and now they broke economy and it cost half adena i spent

Wich server you play? Aden?
Because gludio dont have "top d" weapon quest...

3 minutes ago, dennyo said:

Gosh, from this ''update'' i can see only minuses for ppl 40+.... i can speak only for myself... the biggest problem is SP (dorp rates... sh*t happens.. we knew where we go when we join the game) the free play... dunno who can play wihout pay ... im with vip 4 and again i need to wait weekends 30-1 h to log in... i dont wanna know what the other guyz without vip needs to wait to join and play this free game... 

Can please the npc store be upgraded... i dont have on what to spend my pots only exp runes... :D

12 hours in qeue to login average. im restarting pc at 3am when can login and staing all day online playing or afk. thats the only way until they fix it

The issue isn't so much the teleport costs, that would just be a bonus if it were still free for all.

There is something inherently wrong if people are forced to just level up alts to break even because the scaling is off.  I want to play my main.  I will play alts, no problem with that, because I will play the game as it's given to me, but this IS NOT the game we remember at all, so why keep pushing this bullshiit about "this is what the game was originally like" because it's not at all.  This is a totally new version of Lineage 2 that is reminiscent of the old game.  Come on, it's far more profitable to just farm mat drops than it is to actually spoil... that's straight up broken.  Sure, there are ways to do it a bit more efficiently, but even then, you will probably get more in the end leveling up a mage and aoe-ing groups.

There are already so many luxuries in play - quests that give SS, D grade armor sets, XP scrolls, all that jazz.  It just doesn't make sense to pick and choose, like in the case of the teleports.

I get it that the servers are still fairly new, but I haven't been playing hardcore style at all, and I am in my mid 40's.  I would imagine that a good majority of people are around there too at this point.  It just seems like a weird thing to get "fixes" based on what the average level is but still hit us with something like teleport fees.  It's totally seat-of-the-pants development.

1 hour ago, juegosensps said:

I do not understand why they complain so much if they know that ncsoft has the game to make money for them, it's free to enter to play but it must be paid to play !!! Do not cry and play or change a illegal server.

558-300x176.png

Let me Educate you a little bit. If you do not make a complaint on the current situation, then no one will know how the situation is affecting people. Being silent is the worst thing you can do.

11 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

Bullcrap. i was 44 when i hit full C Grade. Full Chain Set + Top C Sword from the Luxury + Top Jewelery from Luxury. Nothing changed if you got gear. Lizardmen around Oren dropped twice as much money as every Forest of Mirrors or EV Mob did. These are 50+. Lizardmen arent only way weaker due less HP, they also can be farmed at 44 easly. Even the Plains Groups there are singlehanded killable and dropping so much more stuff. By raising the need of gear, sp and shotcosts due higher mobs HP you should gain more adena per mob. Id call the Staff here blind, but i would insult every blind person by doing so. unpinnig a NONE SOLVES PROBLEM because they added 10% extra adena to x5 HP groupmobs shows their priotities. pushing those, who are higher already, bashing those, wo want to play solo or doesnt wanna pay.

I'm not high enough to know about 50+ mobs. I can only address things that I've experienced (40/45) and discuss those who complain about that. 

And that's what I did. Until lvl 48 at least, there are a lot of places you can farm and give a lot of adena. After that, you are the expert for now so I will have to trust what you said.

Either way, my argument still stands. Maybe 50+ mobs need to be fixed, but I think is a lot more urgent to fix the spoil rate. More adena just means an increase in prices. More resources means lower prices.

15 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Halloween event will end and related event items will also be deleted:
    • Jack O’Lantern
    • Halloween Gift
    • Halloween Candy
    • Lingering Halloween Level 1-3
  • Puss the Cat’s dye exchange services will end in one week.
  • The Free teleports server setting will come to an end.
  • Halloween items will no longer be available to purchase from the L2 Store.
  • Gludio Server Boost Event (XP/SP/Item Drop +30%) will come to an end.
  • Added a /localtime command to display your local time in the chat window.
  • Fixed an issue where Olympiad messages would appear in the chat window.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Now i know how Diablo fans feel after blizzcon 2018 . ....

By the way, I want to raise a point about people complaining about the game.

I used to play this game many years ago, I had my own clan, own Ally and castles, so I know all the basics on this game.

Few things I think people should know about this game.

1. Once this game was paid. You guys coming here to play for FREE while on the other side (developers) have to pay money for servers, for developing the game.

These payments are not "pay to win". But even if it was so, trust me in this game if you don't know how to play - money won't help you.

2. This is the beginning of the service, economy changing here now everyday - if you see something that cost X adena, tomorrow or in a month it will be different.

3. There are ways to make here money without clan, without farming and without spending hours.

4. L2 Classic is the best version of this game, enjoy it! 

And again, enjoy it!

30 minutes ago, LinaInverse said:

I'm not high enough to know about 50+ mobs. I can only address things that I've experienced (40/45) and discuss those who complain about that. 

And that's what I did. Until lvl 48 at least, there are a lot of places you can farm and give a lot of adena. After that, you are the expert for now so I will have to trust what you said.

Either way, my argument still stands. Maybe 50+ mobs need to be fixed, but I think is a lot more urgent to fix the spoil rate. More adena just means an increase in prices. More resources means lower prices.

The Prices such as Soulshots and Gear C Grade is linked to the C Crystalprices. And they never changed regardless the rates or Adena. More Adena means i can afford shots, use the GK if needed. Once you hit the point you dont wanna go Cruma Tower anymore, because walking from Aden to Dion is just a mess and the teleportcosts will NEVER be balanced, unless you get 2 or 3 Chain Hood Pattern drops out of it, the game freezes. There a DOZENS of people claiming, that they will stay in Aden/HV from now on. Even using the Gatekeeper to get to Alligator Island isnt worth the 3 million EXP anymore. You are desperatly farming for a Spellbook or fulldrop. Everything else will just be a loss in your pocket. You can clearly see the difference at Ivory. The crater mobs are about 40-42. Besides the Shakles that is. These mobs arent affected by the low Adenadroprate. Now go up and leave the crater, kill the formor and Bugbears. 4 Level higher, stronger, dropping 1/2 the Adena. This continues endlessly. We went into Dragon Valley. 5 People, good fully buffed (fully means every Buff you could gain with buffers up to level 50, including songs and dances). we gained 30-45 Adena each mob. That equals 2-3 Soulshots. Unless im not 2 or 3 shooting these mobs, ill make a loss. Funny, because these mobs are meant to be a partyzone and they got up to x6 HP. These x4-x6 HPed Monsters up to level 50+ dropped 150-200 adena each. Meanwhile my level 20 Char is killing Undine Elders on TI, which are dropping up to 350 Adena :D

Archived