Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Hime

Hi,

im just a normal player. i played this gamed over 10 years ago. and left when it became too much p2w and 90% bots were left on the server without many actual people.

i came back like everyone else, to relive the times before it went dead.  and its been great. but after 15 years, u kinda expect the people running the game to have their shit together.

i dont play 5 boxes, i dont bot like most top clans, i dont have every mat price memorized to play the market and make millions.  i just play the game, normally. im almost at lvl 50 as a melee character (which on aden server is above the majority of player, most are around 40-45) and have been able to pay for my css due to the adena fix in cruma.  now im about to outlvl cruma 3rd and idk where to go.  the entire server of Aden is staying in D grade to avoid paying for css, so not many can go to cruma 2nd yet.  now with the port fees there is no way i can go anywhere to make money, or even get even with shots or just port fees. i dont have a 40+ boxed bishop, se and spoiler to run my own full party or anything. so i play the way an mmorpg game is meant, with other people. but they are all stuck too.

@Juji

where am i supposed to go now? how do i make money to pay ports? to pay css? to make PROFIT for new gear?  im lvl 50 in moon armor.  mid c duals only because i made money at low lvl aoe in partisan and ob.

ps dont come with "back in the day..........."  or  "just walk 50 minutes! its a luxury to port back in chronicle xxx"    this is classic, 15 years later compared to "back then". so they need to make it playable if they want it to stay alive.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is classic, 15 years later compared to "back then". so they need to make it playable if they want it to stay alive.

If it was playable 15 years ago, it is playable now. If you enjoyed running the map before, and now you don't, then the problem is not in the game.
If you don't know or want to play the market, then the problem is not in the game.
If you want the "mmorpg experience" but you don't enter a clan or farm by yourself becouse your lvl is just to great compared to everyone else (how the bleep did that happen I wonder), then the problem is not in the game.

If Cruma is a good source of income (it is) then how it is that you can't afford soulshots? You need to stay in Dion and run for like 5 minutes to cruma, so there is no waste in GK. 
Now, if you are telling me that no one sells SSC in Dion, then there is your insane source of income. Make a dawrf, look for the ssc recipe, and the profit will be all yours.
If you outgrew Cruma, move to something like EV, where some mobs drop the same as Cruma and others even more (this I only say from hearing, never went there). And again, Hunter has no SSC shop? Make one. This is not even playing the market, is being smart and taking the oportunities.

Search for those other few chosen that got to lvl 50+ before everyone else could even reach 30, make a party and go group farming. Live the mmorpg experience as you see it.

Btw, nor you nor anyone can tell people "how this is supposed to be played". There is no correct way, you only have an ideal that no one but you cares about. Someone or some people may agree, but there is no correct way to play a game.

1 hour ago, LinaInverse said:

If it was playable 15 years ago, it is playable now. If you enjoyed running the map before, and now you don't, then the problem is not in the game.
If you don't know or want to play the market, then the problem is not in the game.
If you want the "mmorpg experience" but you don't enter a clan or farm by yourself becouse your lvl is just to great compared to everyone else (how the bleep did that happen I wonder), then the problem is not in the game.

If Cruma is a good source of income (it is) then how it is that you can't afford soulshots? You need to stay in Dion and run for like 5 minutes to cruma, so there is no waste in GK. 
Now, if you are telling me that no one sells SSC in Dion, then there is your insane source of income. Make a dawrf, look for the ssc recipe, and the profit will be all yours.
If you outgrew Cruma, move to something like EV, where some mobs drop the same as Cruma and others even more (this I only say from hearing, never went there). And again, Hunter has no SSC shop? Make one. This is not even playing the market, is being smart and taking the oportunities.

Search for those other few chosen that got to lvl 50+ before everyone else could even reach 30, make a party and go group farming. Live the mmorpg experience as you see it.

Btw, nor you nor anyone can tell people "how this is supposed to be played". There is no correct way, you only have an ideal that no one but you cares about. Someone or some people may agree, but there is no correct way to play a game.

i did not enjoy running the map before, nor do i now.  difference is, the rates werent bleeped up before so i wasnt FORCED to do if i wanted to keep playing. now im being forced to do so.

i outlvld people because im friends with multiple clans and joined in on their parties. while they only have 1 group, i was able to join multiple a day. slowly but surely passing them.

if i know or want to play the market or not, i should not be forced to do so just to sustain myself. like you said, there should be no CORRECT way to play, yet there is no other way until they fix the rates for solo areas.

selling ssc? im forced to spend days/weeks on making a dwarf which i absolutely hate playing, just to be able to sustain the character i do want to play?  that IS a problem of the game if not all classes are playable and some classes are forced to play other classes first.

the other 50+ are also stuck. the 2 top cp's of the server already quit the game. and the rest are mostly individuals facing the same issue. this isnt 3 or 4 people with the problem but u can keep defending a point that they even have a sticky post admitting IS a game problem.

the free teleports was a bandaid to hold things together for a while until they FIXED the GAME ISSUE of bad rates.  now they took away the bandaid without any fix.  i expected them to at least fix up a few more obvious areas, i know there are processes and steps they need to follow with korea and all that so im fine with them fixing it in small steps.im not demanding a perfect game tomorrow but they didnt fix anything, and removed the thing they admitted was a replacement for their issues.

I really wish a lot of you guys would quit crying. Booohoooo I'm lvl 50 and there's no were to go. Seriously to be lvl 50 you have played this game every single day for 5 hours plus... Go enjoy real life for a little.. trust me most of us are Mid 30's or low 40's.. in 2-3 weeks we will still be mid 30's and low 40's LOL!!! xD

46 minutes ago, Sediyon said:

i did not enjoy running the map before, nor do i now.  difference is, the rates werent bleeped up before so i wasnt FORCED to do if i wanted to keep playing. now im being forced to do so.

i outlvld people because im friends with multiple clans and joined in on their parties. while they only have 1 group, i was able to join multiple a day. slowly but surely passing them.

if i know or want to play the market or not, i should not be forced to do so just to sustain myself. like you said, there should be no CORRECT way to play, yet there is no other way until they fix the rates for solo areas.

selling ssc? im forced to spend days/weeks on making a dwarf which i absolutely hate playing, just to be able to sustain the character i do want to play?  that IS a problem of the game if not all classes are playable and some classes are forced to play other classes first.

the other 50+ are also stuck. the 2 top cp's of the server already quit the game. and the rest are mostly individuals facing the same issue. this isnt 3 or 4 people with the problem but u can keep defending a point that they even have a sticky post admitting IS a game problem.

the free teleports was a bandaid to hold things together for a while until they FIXED the GAME ISSUE of bad rates.  now they took away the bandaid without any fix.  i expected them to at least fix up a few more obvious areas, i know there are processes and steps they need to follow with korea and all that so im fine with them fixing it in small steps.im not demanding a perfect game tomorrow but they didnt fix anything, and removed the thing they admitted was a replacement for their issues.

Nobody will blame quitters, if the game is in different state they anticipated. But top CP's should have had access to rb's. Few drops even if to crystalize with how much are crystals overpriced and they could dominate the servers. I can understand solo players or casuals to complain. But top cp's in today's game make shifts playing and manage to farm 24/7... I'm sure they have dwarfs sitting in one window each to make decent money even if loosing while farming. There is no excuse for top dogs to cry. It's not like they are at a disadvantage. Everyone have the same tools and due to their time and efficiency they have access to the best content and they failed to make it work.

After today's maintenance, there seems to be an issue with Daily Gift for VIP accounts. 

I logged in and had the Halloween gift in my inventory on two characters, upon using it and going to take the VIP box, it wasn't in the L2Store. 

This only happened to the toon's that used the Halloween gift AFTER maintenance 

Would you mind looking into this, and compensating for the missed Daily Box. 

Regards.

10 minutes ago, FATBOY said:

After today's maintenance, there seems to be an issue with Daily Gift for VIP accounts. 

I logged in and had the Halloween gift in my inventory on two characters, upon using it and going to take the VIP box, it wasn't in the L2Store. 

This only happened to the toon's that used the Halloween gift AFTER maintenance 

Would you mind looking into this, and compensating for the missed Daily Box. 

Regards.

when u login, it says in the chatbox they are aware of the missing vip1 gift. they will give u some exp buff to compensate i guess.

3 hours ago, LinaInverse said:

Absolutely agreed with you on the entire post!. Your last sentence is the best one. That section you said  "Btw, nor you nor anyone can tell people "how this is supposed to be played", its so clear, and one perfect example are these people that was crying for XP, then they discovered those qiest that gives scrolls for XP...now, many of them has reached a high level with D grade and they're Crying... anyway, someone fins the way to make stuff and then many others follow him, now they are on C grade Stuff and the has started to xry for the SSC consume... some of them have already solved that thing;  Now, that people start Crying for SP....    I Mean.. Jesus... What's wrong with these people? and here is the point!, for me, that is not the correct way to assume one very low rated server, they want treat this server like an illegal server with high rates, they don't understand that this game must to be taken slowly, but, for them, that is the correct way, advance and cry, advance and cry, advance and cry and it will continue such like that the whole time. 

On 11/13/2018 at 7:26 PM, Kar said:

I can't beleive they're removing the ports event and not fixing the adena/loot rates for mobs at 40+.

Wasnt the purpose of the event too help players until the rates are addressed ?

So another week of C grade weapons being ridiculously to expensive to use ...

Another week of 44+ mobs droping less adena then lvl 20 mobs

This is frustrating

I was thinking whether to stay and play or leave, but I have decided to move on. I always liked lineage 2 but mobs at 50+ are not dropping the same adena as when I played back in c1 to c3. It wasn't easy to get gear then people at level 50+ still had C-grade gear, well I did anyways, but you could at least afford soulshots. At this pace, I'm sure people can't even afford teleports or soulshots. I wish NCsoft good luck with its endeavors but I will no longer be supporting this effort. I see now why they won't change the rates again they want people to buy soulshots in the shop. 

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived