Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Hime

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Is this a joke? Removing free teleports while adena rates are not fixed yet?

fix ur damn rates ncwest. YOU COULD MAKE x3 more money if u listen to ur community.
U are completely careless and clueless at the same time about this game and your community.
ITS UNBELIEVABLE

4 minutes ago, burgerking said:

fix ur damn rates ncwest. YOU COULD MAKE x3 more money if u listen to ur community.
U are completely careless and clueless at the same time about this game and your community.
ITS UNBELIEVABLE

They won't listen to us, cause even if it's a punishing game, we continue playing :D

1 minute ago, Lietuvis said:

Finaly teleports will cost ! 

BTW adena drop/item drop is fine in most areas , queues is fine 600 queue is not big problem on weekends 1h waiting ... 

exp rate is abit high ! 

Stop moaning and leave kids ! 

Great Hard Core Server 

u are either <40 or mage party 60+ .  
if its the first u have seen nothing
if its the 2nd u actually benefit from this rates , dont ya?

8 hours ago, ZygiA said:

This guy clearly doesn't even play the game trying to teach 30+ year olds who played L2 since 2004 on what the experience should be. Well, let me tell you something, NCWest have already ruined that experience by letting everone get free D and C weapons, Armors and Juwels, so don't even tell me about 'LUXURIES' lol. 

You'll be surprised how long I`ve played and how old am I :)

I hope you can afford the luxory of teleporting after today's maint!

9 hours ago, hallelujah said:

Cool story, maybe luxury for some KR/RU server.

Here NA server, thats why xp scrolls/DGs/Events.

Face it, we are other kind of customers.

You ain't a customer here, you are a player.If you consider yourself a customer in a game, you're clearly having some hard to resolve issues xD

9 hours ago, SumTingWong said:

Nah, gtf outta here with this shiit already lol.  Teleports WERE considered a luxury.  In 2004.  This is barely even the same game.  Makes no sense to charge for teleports in THIS version where we are 40+ in a month with people in top C grade.

it's apples and oranges.  

RMT's are gonna make a fortune soon I think!

First, avoid telling me what to do :)

This version of the game although different is fully inspired and based upon that game from 2004, just fiy.Teleports will continue to be a luxory to most players for a while, get used to it :)Also in the old days the slow progress was due to most ppl not knowing the game so well as they do now, consider this.

Also, you're not there yet to know, but once you hit ~60lv, you'll wish teleports were double price xD

9 hours ago, Elek said:

EXSDEE, do you even realize gatekeeper is not actually the main concern for the community? people like you are the ones that keep getting bleeped by NCSOFT but still on their side, go work for them

I'm not the one QQing here about GKs getting back to paid, just as they normally are, now am I? :)

@Juji

It is not acceptable that you end the free teleport event before you have fixed your game. No one level 40+ can hunt with a possitive adena balance. All my friends make new characters and level them to 25-30 to make adena instead of playing the game on their mains.

Many mobs in the level 20-30 range drop 2 times as much adena as level 40+ mobs. I am happy about many aspects of the games but this will soon lead to people quitting the game, which I do not want to see happen. :( 

11 minutes ago, mixa said:

You ain't a customer here, you are a player.If you consider yourself a customer in a game, you're clearly having some hard to resolve issues xD

Player term is outdated my friend, mby when we were children... We're almost in 2k19, its all about business.

NA community/customers = NA bussiness = VIPs/DGs/Runes/Events. 

NCSoft know it, they just don't have a clue how to manage server files, It's all about KR DEVs.

Cheers.

Would just like to note for everyone blaming Hime for this....

Community managers dont have a say in much. They are the frontline face for the company in places like forums and the like, and I would bet Hime relays back the massive arguments that happen in public places. Community managers don't design game systems, they can just report the "outrage" folks have on media about it.

Generally it's the execs above that make the decisions and the rest of the folks are required to enforce said decisions.... even the producers report to executives who have final say.  I know people are seriously riled up about the drop rates and the like, but I'd like to note, as strange as it may sound, I'd be willing to bet Juji and Hime have relayed concerns and the folks above them are pushing for the bottom dollar regardless. 

That being said, I get venting frustrations, but at the end of the day you are probably blaming the wrong people. These folks also have access to a ton of analytical tools behind the scenes, so while there is an extremely vocal group in the forums predicting end of the world if things don't change, they can see new accounts signed up, peoples in queue, who makes an account an d plays for x time, alot of factors that go into decision making completely outside community sentiment.

On a side note, in case you think I am making this up, I do work for a video game dev company, and watch how this goes... although the company I work for the execs listen to the people more frequently and adjust course based on feedback which isn't always the case... Also I am not an NCSoft fanboy, I dont disagree there is an issue with rates, especially SB's and Adena. I just think people going berserk on Juji and Hime is not the right method either. The one true way to have an effect on change is to voice concerns with wallets and stop logging in.

10 minutes ago, hallelujah said:

Player term is outdated my friend, mby when we were children... We're almost in 2k19, its all about business.

NA community/customers = NA bussiness = VIPs/DGs/Runes/Events. 

NCSoft know it, they just don't have a clue how to manage server files, It's all about KR DEVs.

Cheers.

You must be very naive to think that 15 years ago this wasn't a business lolz.It's about the broken mindset of the current players.When you go and play a game, you`re a player first and eventually customer, but that's secondary.Also the ways that a company earns money is hardly your problem at all.

If you ignore bots, 99% of the population thinks the rates are bad, 1% wants to desperately keep them so they can stay ahead and rule the game in the future.

At the moment it seems that the 1% are winning, but if things don't change the 1% will be playing in servers with 500 people.

2 minutes ago, mixa said:

You must be very naive to think that 15 years ago this wasn't a business lolz.It's about the broken mindset of the current players.When you go and play a game, you`re a player first and eventually customer, but that's secondary.Also the ways that a company earns money is hardly your problem at all.

Wrong again my friend. It's an 15y old game that was 100% dead nowadays until they brought back old chronicles.

Why are you even arguing trying to pull the "L2 HARDCORE CARD" in 2k19? Even NCsoft buffed servers with XP boost events/C grade/D grade stuffs...

1 minute ago, GrugTheCreat0r said:

And during this time, there is a lot of cp full stuff. 
Yup classic is hard.

ATM rates are hard.

As I said they don't have acess/are allowed to modify server files.

They're completely lost trying to bring events to server customers, but can't solve the main problem.

Meanwhile friendlist with ~30% online, better they dont be late.

21 minutes ago, burgerking said:

there are 66+ levels already.

I know but the point is they will only add new content when the majority of the server reaches those levels and when is that gona be when people are struggling in lvl 50 ?

31 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

If you ignore bots, 99% of the population thinks the rates are bad, 1% wants to desperately keep them so they can stay ahead and rule the game in the future.

At the moment it seems that the 1% are winning, but if things don't change the 1% will be playing in servers with 500 people.

Exactly, but its not the bots . its the broken rates we get and the rates and NCwest ignorance will be the main reason if servers go down to 500

Turek orc archer in wiki says 186-436a and it even dropped me like 460a (mob x2 27 lvl)
Cave beast in wiki says 2106-4923a and it drops 1000-1900a, hmm seems logic to me (mob x5 61lvl)

lvl 55 needs the double exp to go 56, than 54->55. (If you need 50kk for 54 then you need 100kk for 55)
But.. anyway let's make some events, ewd's won't be tradeable, just the top full weapons D, that makes sense as well. 

Archived