Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Hime

I see a bunch of people complaining but the fact is, THE MONEY DON'T STOP COMING for them! At the star 2/3 of the players were VIP, today 1/2 are VIP, and in 6 months the servers will be dead.

Bad management is the reason, probably because NCSoft NA it's managed by IT folks and a few merchandisers. Just understand that you need the normal players as much as the payers.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Londreaz said:

Even if Changes are not good for the community, i see that population is the same as always. But yes, i believe that if we see something like that (Maintenance w/o major changes), yup ppl will start leaving.

What do you mean by population? because not all active accounts are actual players...even if servers remain full in the future its gonna be like 70% bots 20% shops 9% adena sellers 1% actual players....Even if the servers are full the actuall players will be like 200 in the whole server having whatever they want and play together....

1 hour ago, mixa said:

You'll be surprised how long I`ve played and how old am I :)

I hope you can afford the luxory of teleporting after today's maint!

You ain't a customer here, you are a player.If you consider yourself a customer in a game, you're clearly having some hard to resolve issues xD

First, avoid telling me what to do :)

This version of the game although different is fully inspired and based upon that game from 2004, just fiy.Teleports will continue to be a luxory to most players for a while, get used to it :)Also in the old days the slow progress was due to most ppl not knowing the game so well as they do now, consider this.

Also, you're not there yet to know, but once you hit ~60lv, you'll wish teleports were double price xD

I'm not the one QQing here about GKs getting back to paid, just as they normally are, now am I? :)

Yes they are customers, since they are not 'donating' to receive the coins put 'paying' to get them. Jesus... 

8 minutes ago, VitaG said:

What do you mean by population? because not all active accounts are actual players...even if servers remain full in the future its gonna be like 70% bots 20% shops 9% adena sellers 1% actual players....Even if the servers are full the actuall players will be like 200 in the whole server having whatever they want and play together....

i believe that's a bit extreme, there are a lot of ppl playing right now and they will continue playing beside the bad changes.

11 minutes ago, VitaG said:

I have 6 acc logged in PC/Note. If the servers show 5k players on, you can be sure there is something around 1.5k people on.

3 minutes ago, bulga said:

I have 6 acc logged in PC/Note. If the servers show 5k players on, you can be sure there is something around 1.5k people on.

and i have 2 Acc logged. Which means, based on your logic, there are 3k players on. And if we take a solo player, based on your logic again, we have 6400 ppl on.

W/e...

12 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Yes they are customers, since they are not 'donating' to receive the coins put 'paying' to get them. Jesus... 

Nobody is forced to buy anything, hence they are players before anything else.

A player that is a customer is better called Lamer and these players are disregarded as handicaps, unfit to compete in hardcore environment.

1 minute ago, Bethra said:

If this was truly Classic (back in the day) there would be no perks plain and simple. Stop the catterwallin 

This is a ''Free to play'' version of Classic. NCsoft is a company. A company is working based on its income and outgoings. If these perks were not existed then either the game would.

So... I defended them last time to taking steps in the right direction ( baby steps at least )... This time its going backwards.

Adena is not fixed. I spent most of my time wheeling and dealing to be able to afford a Top C weapon, and I can barely farm with that breaking even and only in very specific zones. I want to go to Sea of Spores? I lose twice what I gain. That was with ports being free. Now they are going to cost Adena again, with no changes to Adena drops... I am literally going to have to sell off this weapon to just be able to play the game, or reroll to another character ( Leaning towards reroll at this point ).

The game is already naturally difficult to play... These current restrictions are making it painful.

13 minutes ago, mixa said:

Nobody is forced to buy anything, hence they are players before anything else.

A player that is a customer is better called Lamer and these players are disregarded as handicaps, unfit to compete in hardcore environment.

Nobody is forced to buy anything on a F2P game,I agree.
But how can someone keep VIP 0 status in Giran/TI servers? How can you "compete" in a "hardcore environment" if you spend half of the day on the queue? Does not this make you directly a customer,since you are forced to  pay(if you want to actually play a decent amount of hours a day to actually make progress)at least,VIP 1 to log faster to the game,for example?

Maybe the "hardcore environment" you are referring to also applies to waiting in the queue for hours and hours. 

Archived