Jump to content
Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 14, 2018


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should end free teleport event after actually fixing adena/drop/spoil rates.

We're like the girlfriend in an abusive relationship who won't leave because she thinks things will eventually change for the better but they never do.

3 hours ago, Lietuvis said:

Finaly teleports will cost ! 

BTW adena drop/item drop is fine in most areas , queues is fine 600 queue is not big problem on weekends 1h waiting ... 

exp rate is abit high ! 

Stop moaning and leave kids ! 

Great Hard Core Server 

Exactly! Is hc server 4 hc Players! HF! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fisted said:

Typical useless updates from ncsoft. They screw you over on free teleports. No adena drops or spoil drops. Is there anything they won’t bleep us over on. It’s absolutely amazing. Then they expect the game to live on. 

If they do that on the next maintenance again, we will all find out about the true intentions of NCsoft. After that it will be our decision of leaving or continue playing a punishing game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

  • The Free teleports server setting will come to an end.

SINGLE Biggest Mistake you will make, you have not increased adena drops at higher levels. those teleports are far too expensive it restricts gameplay and practically forces players to buy adena from bots. the spammers and bots we all hate will just increase to feed this demand.

BEST Temporary Solution: MAKE TELEPORTING FREE

BEST Long Term Solution: MAKE FREE TELEPORTING PERMANENT

Paid Teleporting only hurts players. People dont like grinding alll the way to B grade and still cant afford full C Grade Gear.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fisted said:

Typical useless updates from ncsoft. They screw you over on free teleports. No adena drops or spoil drops. Is there anything they won’t bleep us over on. It’s absolutely amazing. Then they expect the game to live on. 

How many more times must this be typed; NCWest has no say-so. They have to beg Korea to implement fixes. Look at glassdoor.com and read some of the things former employees say about this place. NCKorea is a hegemony when it comes to NC companies, I'm honestly surprised their employees can take a crap without first getting permission form NCK.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kyrien said:

SINGLE Biggest Mistake you will make, you have not increased adena drops at higher levels. those teleports are far too expensive it restricts gameplay and practically forces players to buy adena from bots. the spammers and bots we all hate will just increase to feed this demand.

BEST Temporary Solution: MAKE TELEPORTING FREE

BEST Long Term Solution: MAKE FREE TELEPORTING PERMANENT

Paid Teleporting only hurts players. People dont like grinding alll the way to B grade and still cant afford full C Grade Gear.

ncsoft are the real adena seller in game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on guys, stop crying. While the most players are stucked in 30-35 right now one big boost on high lvl mobs will destroy the current economy. 
The game is supposed to be and it must be hardcore. Higher lvl mobs needs to get boosted on drops/spoil when the most players reach them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kraken said:

How many more times must this be typed; NCWest has no say-so. They have to beg Korea to implement fixes. Look at glassdoor.com and read some of the things former employees say about this place. NCKorea is a hegemony when it comes to NC companies, I'm honestly surprised their employees can take a crap without first getting permission form NCK.

Omg, I just read the glassdoor reviews. :D Seems that the management is non-existent lol. What a surprise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, raphael said:

Come on guys, stop crying. While the most players are stucked in 30-35 right now one big boost on high lvl mobs will destroy the current economy. 
The game is supposed to be and it must be hardcore. Higher lvl mobs needs to get boosted on drops/spoil when the most players reach them. 

Wish i heard that from a CM post and not just a random person..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

Omg, I just read the glassdoor reviews. :D Seems that the management is non-existent lol. What a surprise. 

IKR, I honestly feel bad for these guys. Not only do they have to put up with us, but, they have to put up with crap bosses. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LinaInverse said:

Stop using quests that gives no adena/sp rewards, only to get lvl fast, and maybe you won't have to worry latter about the lack of resources you got till that point.

Bullcrap. i was 44 when i hit full C Grade. Full Chain Set + Top C Sword from the Luxury + Top Jewelery from Luxury. Nothing changed if you got gear. Lizardmen around Oren dropped twice as much money as every Forest of Mirrors or EV Mob did. These are 50+. Lizardmen arent only way weaker due less HP, they also can be farmed at 44 easly. Even the Plains Groups there are singlehanded killable and dropping so much more stuff. By raising the need of gear, sp and shotcosts due higher mobs HP you should gain more adena per mob. Id call the Staff here blind, but i would insult every blind person by doing so. unpinnig a NONE SOLVES PROBLEM because they added 10% extra adena to x5 HP groupmobs shows their priotities. pushing those, who are higher already, bashing those, wo want to play solo or doesnt wanna pay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

Bullcrap. i was 44 when i hit full C Grade. Full Chain Set + Top C Sword from the Luxury + Top Jewelery from Luxury. Nothing changed if you got gear. Lizardmen around Oren dropped twice as much money as every Forest of Mirrors or EV Mob did. These are 50+. Lizardmen arent only way weaker due less HP, they also can be farmed at 44 easly. Even the Plains Groups there are singlehanded killable and dropping so much more stuff. By raising the need of gear, sp and shotcosts due higher mobs HP you should gain more adena per mob. Id call the Staff here blind, but i would insult every blind person by doing so. unpinnig a NONE SOLVES PROBLEM because they added 10% extra adena to x5 HP groupmobs shows their priotities. pushing those, who are higher already, bashing those, wo want to play solo or doesnt wanna pay.

Now, this is what I don't agree with a 5x hp mob should drop 5x its amount of Adena. That's common sense. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

NCSOFT Classic Servers have a chance and at this point it LOOKS SLIM CHANCE. To not repeat the same mistakes made when they launched over a decade ago. 

1. BOTS SPAMMERS( CURRENT STATUS FAILING MISERABLY)

2. Game Play( Teleports not free) Its like taxing the already super poor. There are a few people who think adena drop rates are fine, and for some classes they would be right. Tank for one doesnt need shots. doest need a good weapon. only need to gather mobs so ya, as far as spending adena would be doing great. but when you add teleports in people with lose all the adena profits they made. Or spent all day running from one place to another. That makes the average player mad, and now you will have more quit from it.

3. Long Que times-  Allow Free transfers to another server. (you have a good start for player base)  Make them happy and you will profit. bleep them off and have a repeat of what killed the game originally (listen to what the players ask for) WOW is doing that and it is very successful.

Edited by Kyrien
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gosh, from this ''update'' i can see only minuses for ppl 40+.... i can speak only for myself... the biggest problem is SP (dorp rates... sh*t happens.. we knew where we go when we join the game) the free play... dunno who can play wihout pay ... im with vip 4 and again i need to wait weekends 30-1 h to log in... i dont wanna know what the other guyz without vip needs to wait to join and play this free game... 

 

Can please the npc store be upgraded... i dont have on what to spend my pots only exp runes... :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kraken said:

Now, this is what I don't agree with a 5x hp mob should drop 5x its amount of Adena. That's common sense. 

exacly, but why are they fixing areas for the top 2% of the server while leaving the others sitting in the dark? a x3 FOM mob shuld drop 3 times the adena as well. unluckly FOm is tagged as a solo hunting zone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, raphael said:

Come on guys, stop crying. While the most players are stucked in 30-35 right now one big boost on high lvl mobs will destroy the current economy. 
The game is supposed to be and it must be hardcore. Higher lvl mobs needs to get boosted on drops/spoil when the most players reach them. 

thats against any game logical system. if im 40 its because i spent more time and resources to reach that lvl and be ahead of other ppl. low lvls has the power spyke of top D item event. in my case i spent all mi ......... adena crafting top d weapon and now they broke economy and it cost half adena i spent

Link to post
Share on other sites

With this maintenance:

Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will begin for four weeks.
Server event settings will start for four weeks:
Vitality +300%
Free Teleports
No XP Loss Upon Death for non-chaotic characters
Golden Compass event will end in one week.
Dragon Shirts and Halloween items will no longer be available to purchase from the L2 Store.
Added a /localtime command to display your local time in the chat window.

Edited by Lafush
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lafush said:

With this maintenance: Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed. Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will begin for four weeks. Server event settings will start for four weeks: Vitality +300% Free Teleports No XP Loss Upon Death for non-chaotic characters Golden Compass event will end in one week. Dragon Shirts and Halloween items will no longer be available to purchase from the L2 Store. Added a /localtime command to display your local time in the chat window.

is for live server not classic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...