Jump to content
Forums

How the random bans are applied


Recommended Posts

Hello L2 community!

Not so long ago we had 'random ban wave' without any explaination from devs. I was almost sure, that only illegal soft users gets them at the end but when mu buddy got banned we checked all posibilities and we found out what was the reason of ban - so here is explaination.

He didnt use any 3rd party program, he didnt buy adena from sellers and he didnt spam for adena sell, he also had no problems with his credit card. So what was the reason?
He named his account randomly like 'ggsdfggrge' and it was enough for NC to ban this account not givving the reason but im alsmost sure they track adena sellers like that. He also gave some random date of birth on that account and the account cant be unbanned without sending them the date that u wrote down while creating account = he didnt do anything and he got banned witout a chance of being unbanned.

Im sure he should place there a real date of birth but he also have them all other (4) informations to verify that hes the user of that account and they wont reply untill he send them the date of birth he used at the start :D.

SO everyone who used random account name or cant remember the date of birth u wrote down while creating account - PREPARE FOR PERMA BAN :)
or anyone managed to unblock such account? share your experiences.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

Hello L2 community!

Not so long ago we had 'random ban wave' without any explaination from devs. I was almost sure, that only illegal soft users gets them at the end but when mu buddy got banned we checked all posibilities and we found out what was the reason of ban - so here is explaination.

He didnt use any 3rd party program, he didnt buy adena from sellers and he didnt spam for adena sell, he also had no problems with his credit card. So what was the reason?
He named his account randomly like 'ggsdfggrge' and it was enough for NC to ban this account not givving the reason but im alsmost sure they track adena sellers like that. He also gave some random date of birth on that account and the account cant be unbanned without sending them the date that u wrote down while creating account = he didnt do anything and he got banned witout a chance of being unbanned.

Im sure he should place there a real date of birth but he also have them all other (4) informations to verify that hes the user of that account and they wont reply untill he send them the date of birth he used at the start :D.

SO everyone who used random account name or cant remember the date of birth u wrote down while creating account - PREPARE FOR PERMA BAN :)
or anyone managed to unblock such account? share your experiences.

This is not true, while they might ask you for date of birth and other account info, this is not the reason he was banned.Also the accounts are email addresses, so he surely didn't name "sdasdhasda' only.

He's not even perma banned yet, but he's failing to prove that he's the owner of that account (by not knowing the date of birth set).It's his fault really.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, mixa said:

This is not true, while they might ask you for date of birth and other account info, this is not the reason he was banned.Also the accounts are email addresses, so he surely didn't name "sdasdhasda' only.

He's not even perma banned yet, but he's failing to prove that he's the owner of that account (by not knowing the date of birth set).It's his fault really.

they didnt give him any reason for the ban i mean the only thing possible is his random account name 'fgdfgerhgrh' so they assumed its some random adena seller i guess so they banned account and tried to confirm its his account i dont know.. he gave them all 4 infos they asked for but he failer to give them birth of date couse it also was random :D = if he cant give them the proper birth date they wont reply anymore and wont unban his account = permaban.

so everyone who gave the fake date birth while creating account - your account wont be unbanned till u give them date of birth and if its fake u wont get unbaned.

or someone was in same situation and managed to unban it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

they didnt give him any reason for the ban i mean the only thing possible is his random account name 'fgdfgerhgrh' so they assumed its some random adena seller i guess so they banned account and tried to confirm its his account i dont know.. he gave them all 4 infos they asked for but he failer to give them birth of date couse it also was random :D = if he cant give them the proper birth date they wont reply anymore and wont unban his account = permaban.

so everyone who gave the fake date birth while creating account - your account wont be unbanned till u give them date of birth and if its fake u wont get unbaned.

or someone was in same situation and managed to unban it?

Unlikely if he cannot provide the required information to prove account ownership.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mixa said:

Unlikely if he cannot provide the required information to prove account ownership.

he gave them e-mail first and last name, all info from his credit card, all passwords etc its more than enough to confirm his identity :D BUT if u wrote the fake date of birth and u cant remember it u wont get unbanned :D tell me how many players did actually write the true date of birth. 1/2? 3/5?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

he gave them e-mail first and last name, all info from his credit card, all passwords etc its more than enough to confirm his identity :D BUT if u wrote the fake date of birth and u cant remember it u wont get unbanned :D tell me how many players did actually write the true date of birth. 1/2? 3/5?

Hard to say, but that's beyond the point really.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mixa said:

Hard to say, but that's beyond the point really.

y but he got banned bcouse his account name was suspicious so it means u cant use any account name but it must be realistic - there is no info when u create account that random symbol account names are inproper and suspicious = he got banned for nothing. Also it was his mistake he didnt write the correct date of birth but it should be possible to change it via account panel - they only gave option to change it by contacting support = if youre not banned yet u will be after contacting them :) Every other game services have option to change infos - here, with the birth date u have to contact support :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...