the jugdment day is here

I have seen a lot of ppl rushing lvls, with those super scrolls of exp and the event. Now that the event is gone, and you have to pay for the gk, i wonder how all that ppl with grade D gear will be able to make a profit ingame. Im guessing that all the casuals or most of them will quit (there is quite a lot of those).

You see  lots of ppl still using grade D being lvl +40, some using grade C weapons and very few using full grade C gear. Yes, i know most of the latest got their gear doing something illegal we all know about, but not all of  them (me for example).

So as the title says, i will just rejoice again at the whinning of ppl, already started and the maintenance isnt even finished 9_9

5 minutes ago, Thegrumpymuppett said:

I have seen a lot of ppl rushing lvls, with those super scrolls of exp and the event. Now that the event is gone, and you have to pay for the gk, i wonder how all that ppl with grade D gear will be able to make a profit ingame. Im guessing that all the casuals or most of them will quit (there is quite a lot of those).

You see  lots of ppl still using grade D being lvl +40, some using grade C weapons and very few using full grade C gear. Yes, i know most of the latest got their gear doing something illegal we all know about, but not all of  them (me for example).

So as the title says, i will just rejoice again at the whinning of ppl, already started and the maintenance isnt even finished 9_9

Dude, during the original times I was using a D grade weapon well into my 50's. I was A grade level before I got a C grade weapon. You aren't meant to get end game in a week.

Yeah filthy casuals.

I mean what sort of idiot would assume that level 50 mobs should drop more than than level 20s? Seriously?

Like it's so funny - they were expecting 1000-2000 adena drop per Krator and getting only 500-1000 they are so pathetic.

Expecting 2005 rates phahah.

Rejoice! It will be me, you and the gold sellers. So much fun.

2 minutes ago, Kraken said:

Dude, during the original times I was using a D grade weapon well into my 50's. I was A grade level before I got a C grade weapon. You aren't meant to get end game in a week.

This exactly. I was running around on my Silver Range with Eminence Bow +5 until 68 or 69 can't remember exactly until my clan decided that it was time for me to get a BoP. Now... People already have B grade gears. I know that one CP has got a full Avadon set and few B weapons from full drops. 

Just now, Bastor said:

Yeah filthy casuals.

I mean what sort of idiot would assume that level 50 mobs should drop more than than level 20s? Seriously?

Like it's so funny - they were expecting 1000-2000 adena drop per Krator and getting only 500-1000 they are so pathetic.

Expecting 2005 rates phahah.

Rejoice! It will be me, you and the gold sellers. So much fun.

If its going to be you, the gold sellers and me... that mean you gonna be the gold buyer? cause i dont do that nor will i ever do hahaha and i didnt say rates werent broken :P

1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

This exactly. I was running around on my Silver Range with Eminence Bow +5 until 68 or 69 can't remember exactly until my clan decided that it was time for me to get a BoP. Now... People already have B grade gears. I know that one CP has got a full Avadon set and few B weapons from full drops. 

I was a BD so back then all I needed were simple duals lol. But still, 60+ before getting a set of shamshirs (they looked cool)...sucked especially for soloing.

3 minutes ago, Kraken said:

But it's fun to live in the past.

yes it is, but totally unrealistic. We are talking about NCwest here mate, they suck at making the playerbase happy. You have to adapt your gameplay to what they give you. And if you dont like it well, its just a game. You can quit and go play something else.

Just now, Thegrumpymuppett said:

yes it is, but totally unrealistic. We are talking about NCwest here mate, they suck at making the playerbase happy. You have to adapt your gameplay to what they give you. And if you dont like it well, its just a game. You can quit and go play something else.

This is true. I actually like the game though. I'm in my mid-thirties and a dad. I'm super casual now, so none of this bothers me. 

Increasing adena drop rate for players increases adena rop rates for bots. It would only make any cheaper in $$ so no point in doing that. there is no solution for bots and RMT in old games like lineage 2. Economy in server is working perfectly. getting b grade in a month shuld be close to impossible. I play crafter and mostly sit buying and selling and can tell that there is more and more adena flowing troght the market. 1 more month and u will be able to play here like in any other illegal server

55 minutes ago, Thegrumpymuppett said:

Novice weapon until 40 here xD

57 minutes ago, Kraken said:

End of this thread... This ppl learned to play the game on easy way. I had my valhalla sword when i was 76 in the old-good-fun-premier times.

2 hours ago, Kraken said:

Tbh you were bad if that was the case, which I actually don't believe.  In pure adena drops alone you should have had A grade by level 70 at worst in C3.  I played a prophet in a melee duo which is not a good way to make money, and I had top D fists/tallum robes+heavy / Majestic Jewels and all tatoos at level 63.  I did some market, but most of it was purely through hunting and I saved all mats for the Dragon Grinder craft.

Nothing at all was difficult about obtaining gear back pre-GOD. Adena actually dropped properly and you could easily gear even being a total random without knowledge and not playing market.  It was much more fun than this starving simulator we have now where if you don't have a warlord you cannot progress unless you are solo and ebay.

Archived