DO NOT LEVEL UP

Almualim

They won't fix adena cause they like how bots are farming in 20s-30s lvl areas and 40s-50s real players will buy adena from them. About GK you should stop whining cause is for everyone and you can use your character's foot as well

5 minutes ago, SOiL said:

They won't fix adena cause they like how bots are farming in 20s-30s lvl areas and 40s-50s real players will buy adena from them. About GK you should stop whining cause is for everyone and you can use your character's foot as well

bots parties are already in enchanted valley........

What if they are the adena sellers :P . They are not banning  adena spammers, u dont like it  block it and again again again again again again oh there are 2 spammers  and again again again. They wont fix droprates cause if U wont drop it You will buy it, If u dont have adena ull buy it . Bots are not getting banned. They dont even bother bots report cause U can say  where adena comes from probably.

Playing in cruma, solo+1BOX as sorc

(47a bssd) 5Hits=235a  Eyes are a bit weaker and i think they die from 3 hits and drop a little less adena.

Drop: 600a-1000a 

Items drop: C Keys, POB, Materials... 

2h farm i can make around 100k + items drop and per day around 200k just farming 2-3h.

When im in party things goes a bit faster so it is also profitable.

I dont have a weapon from event, so im using the top D from giran shop. I used top NG till around lvl 35.

The conclusion of this post is, don't XP so fast, learn where to farm, how to farm, what to farm.

Being level 50+ in a month and a half is not normal, it means you've abused the l2store very hard and then you wonder why the game seems easy.

Archived