Why I Quit Playing Lineage 2 In Less Than a Week

PorraCaralho

2 minutes ago, Grimblee said:

Tbh at first I had trouble playing with people, especially before 20. And I think your explaination as to why in the first post is true.

After that I understood fast that solo xping is boring as bleep. I mained one of my two box and started searching parties all the time. That way I play with real player and I don't have to switch clients all the time, this is much more fun and relaxing imho.

My main's 29 now and nearly 30, still having fun :P Since the main is a healer I'm planning on making a dagger char on my second account to do something else sometimes and I plan on upping it the same way (though it seems it will be harder as ppl prefer aoe stuff, but I'll manage somehow!).

Sad you're going, tbh I had not played early retail l2, I only started much later on privates and so can't compare with the original experience but so far I find it fun...

Excellent, nice to see you're having fun! Out of curiosity, are you playing on Aden?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 cents from a single account user lvl 50 who stock piled enough 1kk xp scrolls to get to 55 with past L1-C3 experience....

There are many things already discussed that NCsoft has done to try and strike a balance to appeal to the masses here all the while keeping their profit as a top priority; as they are a for-profit business after all. Times have changed, as has the player base and their expectations for MMOs. NCsoft cannot please everyone, however we as players can chose our own playstyle. 

L2 classic/early chronical, w/e you want to call it requires a great deal of social interaction as you get higher level. Solo grinding, depending on the class, becomes exponentially more difficult as you progress. My advice? Put the time and effort in early to find an active clan of like minded people with similar goals and playstyles. Cultivate those relationships and you will find greater productivity and overall enjoyment as a natural byproduct.

if you dont wanna feel like that join TI or giran mate there are pts for everything ac farm partisan farm ft farm Ant nest farm daily AI FOM etc not our fault you choose a server thats not active, problem is you need to log in ti or giran instantly after servers up from maintenance and stay online till next reset or face the ques 

Archived