Allow SSC and BSSC to be bought by Ncoin

Iceberg

I understand the a lot of people will oppose the idea when they read the title, but let me have some time to explain my reason for you.

Why we have to pay for the game? As a lot of us can see that the game need company to develop and maintain it. It need money to develop (or buy) the game, server to run it, money for hiring people to maintain and handle it (from accountant to GM), money to pay tax for government and money for shareholders' dividend. The reason is clear, without money, NCSoft can not survive and the game can not survive too.I am feeling sorry for those who love to play but dont want to pay anything, they can be suffered from disadvantage but this is the way of real life.

Why SSC and BSSC? My quick observation that the cost for SSD is around 25% to 50% of the amount of adena you gain during lv 20-40. And my estimation is SSC can cost 50% to 100% of the amount of adena you gain after lv 40. This is much more for archer because of very high level of soulshot consumption of bows. So if gamer can buy SSC by Ncoin, the in-game financial hardship can be greatly reduced. I have buy SSD by NCoin from the begin. Now at lv 35 I have 1 reinforced strongbow+3, elves jewelry set, mid D staff for my cleric, and this is not very bad in term of finance. I hope it is the same situation for people at 40 when NCsoft selling SSC by Ncoin.

I hope this idea will receive the support of gamers and developers.

Some tips for player about adena:

- Really considering before using xp/sp boost, it is double edged. It make you level faster (the good), make you dont have enough adena to buy new weapon and armor (the bad).

- Dont use nake exp boost from AI right away, you will not only lack of adena, you will lack of sp to buy skill.

- it is obviously not to sell too low and buy to high. Checking, waiting and you will have sufficient adena. Consider the opportunity cost, normally you can gain from 15k-30k/hour when you train, so dont be idle too long.

Thanks for reading.

2 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

I understand the a lot of people will oppose the idea when they read the title, but let me have some time to explain my reason for you.

Why we have to pay for the game? As a lot of us can see that the game need company to develop and maintain it. It need money to develop (or buy) the game, server to run it, money for hiring people to maintain and handle it (from accountant to GM), money to pay tax for government and money for shareholders' dividend. The reason is clear, without money, NCSoft can not survive and the game can not survive too.I am feeling sorry for those who love to play but dont want to pay anything, they can be suffered from disadvantage but this is the way of real life.

Why SSC and BSSC? My quick observation that the cost for SSD is around 25% to 50% of the amount of adena you gain during lv 20-40. And my estimation is SSC can cost 50% to 100% of the amount of adena you gain after lv 40. This is much more for archer because of very high level of soulshot consumption of bows. So if gamer can buy SSC by Ncoin, the in-game financial hardship can be greatly reduced. I have buy SSD by NCoin from the begin. Now at lv 35 I have 1 reinforced strongbow+3, elves jewelry set, mid D staff for my cleric, and this is not very bad in term of finance. I hope it is the same situation for people at 40 when NCsoft selling SSC by Ncoin.

I hope this idea will receive the support of gamers and developers.

Some tips for player about adena:

- Really considering before using xp/sp boost, it is double edged. It make you level faster (the good), make you dont have enough adena to buy new weapon and armor (the bad).

- Dont use nake exp boost from AI right away, you will not only lack of adena, you will lack of sp to buy skill.

- it is obviously not to sell too low and buy to high. Checking, waiting and you will have sufficient adena. Consider the opportunity cost, normally you can gain from 15k-30k/hour when you train, so dont be idle too long.

Thanks for reading.

This is out of their Preview Stream. SSC/BSSC were intended to be in. Check the prices. 140 NC Coins for 1000 SSC. 700 for 1000 BSSC. Good luck :)

dda1f2-1542210560.jpg

Archived