/assist name

/launchspell command

secondary macros to follow

/target

/target

when you target, with your fingerfoot make your two friends attack too

best characteres to play in this hardcore playing are melee chars

enjoy!

You do not need 3 keyboards. You just need Mouse Without Borders or a similar keyboard and mouse sharing network program. The Mouse Without Borders program is created by Microsoft by a developer there who needed to control multiple systems with a single mouse and keyboard but without the expense of a dedicated KVM switch (Keyboard, Video, Mouse switch). The program is 100% free and can be found in Microsft's Garage of handy developer tools.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/garage/profiles/mouse-without-borders/

It isn't perfect, and once in a while will have a glitch requiring the computers to be linked to need to be rebooted shortly after startup. It also can sometimes hang on system shutdown requiring forced closure. That said, such issues do not cause any problems with Operating systems or other applications. You do need multiple monitors however. I do not recommend tv screens as they are very poor at handling the kind of imagery computers tend to generate, even if most all use HDMI these days. You can look up on Google literature on the topic.

32 minutes ago, BLUEE said:

18mqh6g8wps5njpg.jpg

awesome, hardcore gamming, only for a fews

anyway, ill prefer my method, but even with my method is impossible to manage 8 characters as in another post someone uploaded a video, there is something weird

imagine, 1 keyboard for each foot = 2 characters, and with your hands, another two = 2 characters, and main, 1 character more

i think physically possible is 5 players max, but if you have high speed hands as tetris max speed players, maybe you can manage 20 characters, but not in the same times, in the video that a guy uploaded, is their 8 characters moving at the same time, something weird is running there

i think we need a GM answer

from what i understand, automation means a computer doing things without you

for example, the macros of lineage 2, are not automation because it depends of you to activate them and they have a limit, are not infinite loop, then thats the main reason of why lineage 2 allows macros, because are not automation

now, if you have autoloop in macros, is automation, then that is against ToS

now if this guy is managing many keyboards in a super bridge of keyboards, then is not automation, because he is using their fingers and is in front of the computer to do that

41 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

I'm defining automation using NCWest's definition, which is what we are talking about here.

Go read the rules and then come back to discuss this.

I've read the rules, and there's no language referencing "automation", but rather - Third-Party Software.   There have been replies people have gotten from support about the use of macro keyboards like logitech g-series keyboards or from a Nostromo where it's stated that they do not have problems with those keyboard macros provided they do not automate anything beyond what a human would do with "one key press - one action".  They explicitly stated that using automation to spam CP potions was allowed because it's one key press, one action (spam CP pots).

Tying a rubber band and a stick around 100 keyboards is no different.  You're not creating some convoluted automated and unfair system.  You're still invoking one keypress, one action.  Allowed by NCWest's definition.

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

I've read the rules, and there's no language referencing "automation", but rather - Third-Party Software.   There have been replies people have gotten from support about the use of macro keyboards like logitech g-series keyboards or from a Nostromo where it's stated that they do not have problems with those keyboard macros provided they do not automate anything beyond what a human would do with "one key press - one action".  They explicitly stated that using automation to spam CP potions was allowed because it's one key press, one action (spam CP pots).

Tying a rubber band and a stick around 100 keyboards is no different.  You're not creating some convoluted automated and unfair system.  You're still invoking one keypress, one action.  Allowed by NCWest's definition.

awesome lawyer

ill want your services if i have to deal with someone

Archived