+15% P. Critical damage augment (NO EFFECT ON PETS)

Quenia

Found a 2015 test on EU official boards that test among other things ( like the effect of PVE/PVP items on pets) the effect of +15% P.Crit dmg augment.

It clearly mentions that it doesn't affect the output dmg of pets.

https://gyazo.com/acd4008389e764801a52c26db7e95f56

I was looking for this piece of info for quite a while so there goes that.

Not 100% sure that it applies to our version also but i think it's very likely.

PS: I can assume that the same thing applies to all augments (cloak,circlet).

For what i have been tested only actives augument affect the output dmg on pets (%patack /%pcrit damage), pasive of atributes (+70 attribute augument), and those that slightly change the summoner stats (but the effect is allmost nothing, like the % critical chance)

Sadly wynns scale real bad the more pve/pvp ítems are added by the developers that increase/reduce damage by means of pasive skills.

• 1 month later...

You're looking at "Sharing equipment" skill, which obviosly only transfer PVE/PVP bonuses of weapons/armors, just as designed.

However if you look at "Ultimate servitor share" you'll see "For 30 min., shares the following with your servitor: 60% of P. Atk., 50% of P. Def., 30% of M. Def., 15% of Max HP/ MP, 10% of Atk. Spd., 30% of P. Critical Rate, 15% of P. Critical Damage."

""15% of P. Critical Damage"" > so the passive P. Crit augment does transfer over, 15% of the 15%, just as designed. - The test you're linking too is just poorly made, clear example of when the staff have little knowledge of the game & spread false info.

(Im aware that the test was regarding "Sharing equipment" skill, but they should add the info of Servitor share skill to prevent confusion, assuming they know about it.)

PVE Damage boost from cloak wont transfer over AFAIK (easy test tho if someone is willing) which is a shame, that it should.

That said, I dont think pets should receive every single boost that the character is using (cloaks, belt, pvp reduction from tauti ring and so on so on), but that is another topic.

13 hours ago, Dagger said:

The test you're linking too is just poorly made, clear example of when the staff have little knowledge of the game & spread false info.

I had the same doubts but i concluded that it should be really stupid of some1 who tests not to take into account the few self buffs of the class.

There is not an ez way to test as the effect is almost not noticeable from the random dmg dispersion.

On 11/14/2018 at 7:35 PM, Quenia said:

Found a 2015 test on EU official boards that test among other things ( like the effect of PVE/PVP items on pets) the effect of +15% P.Crit dmg augment.

It clearly mentions that it doesn't affect the output dmg of pets.

https://gyazo.com/acd4008389e764801a52c26db7e95f56

I was looking for this piece of info for quite a while so there goes that.

Not 100% sure that it applies to our version also but i think it's very likely.

PS: I can assume that the same thing applies to all augments (cloak,circlet).

This is wrong i found a new test that proves that critical dmg transfers to pets!

Archived