Time to fight bots by ourselves

Dondiwa

As most of you noticed majority of bots use setups with 1-2 summoners for infinite heal and spoiler. Everytime I see bot farming near my spot I kill their summons(cooldown on 1st prof. resummon is like 1.5h). Kill punishes you with just 100 karma and 0 pk points. Time needed to clean 100 karma is like 2-5 minutes so it's not harmfull. Then you kill summon and kill resummoned one bot will die almost immediately. Already did it for like 5-6 times. Works perfectly and you are not getting annoyed by sin eater quest since it doesnt add pk points to your count. I believe everyone can afford kill even 10 summons in a row and then clean that karma by 1 death. Other bot setups seem to be a bit less effective since they use summons.

1 hour ago, Dondiwa said:

As most of you noticed majority of bots use setups with 1-2 summoners for infinite heal and spoiler. Everytime I see bot farming near my spot I kill their summons(cooldown on 1st prof. resummon is like 1.5h). Kill punishes you with just 100 karma and 0 pk points. Time needed to clean 100 karma is like 2-5 minutes so it's not harmfull. Then you kill summon and kill resummoned one bot will die almost immediately. Already did it for like 5-6 times. Works perfectly and you are not getting annoyed by sin eater quest since it doesnt add pk points to your count. I believe everyone can afford kill even 10 summons in a row and then clean that karma by 1 death. Other bot setups seem to be a bit less effective since they use summons.

didnt noticed that kills summons dont count as pk, ill pk their summons then, thanks!

i xp in windy hill and 8 out of 10 are bots. from single player bots to 4-5 parties. 

its very nice. i feel like an idiot.

the only solution is to log out bots or flag them for pvp when they get the report debuff but they wont do it because legit playerbase dont deserve it. 

its better as it is according to NCSoft :D  

3 hours ago, Khania said:

LOL, that sound so weird

If you ever lvl in School of Dark Arts,  Elven ruins or Elven fortress, you can see each room there are 1 spoiler + 2 unicorns farming. Once I killed one party and turned red, in next 5 minutes, I was facing 20 unicorns.

Almost the same in Forgotten Temple/Cruma tower except for you need to face 5 unicorns in one room.

9 minutes ago, Coop said:

If you ever lvl in School of Dark Arts,  Elven ruins or Elven fortress, you can see each room there are 1 spoiler + 2 unicorns farming. Once I killed one party and turned red, in next 5 minutes, I was facing 20 unicorns.

Almost the same in Forgotten Temple/Cruma tower except for you need to face 5 unicorns in one room.

i leveled in mitril mines and i saw 1 dwarf as main, 5 unicorns, 1 pp,. 1 orc buffer, 1 shilein LOL ( bots ) because they dont react if you kill them or whatever

16 minutes ago, Coop said:

but you turn red

Yes, indeed. But cleaning 100 karma is very easy. It took me 8 monsters in wasteland while gludio +30% event was active. It's better to take some action than to sit and wait when ncsoft takes action against bots.

The other way is making a party and raid location killing all the summons with 1-2 chars. After that just killres these chars once and it will clear like 1000 karma(10 kills of summons). Or you can make summon hunter pk character since killing summons gives 0 pk points these characters won't get equipment deleted after death. So 1 character can clean up whole location if he is protected by other party members.

Archived