Forums

Beast Shots Are No Joke

Kokola90

"Unplayable summoners" lol.

Even at Skelth you would use spirit sharing only at pvp. And there was no freaking shots until much later...

Summoners were fine back then and they are fine right now. Shots for summons are a luxury and they should stay that way.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

basicly  we pick SUMMONER class.. but we are forced to play as nuker .. cause Summon dmg just sucks too much. even buffed. " SS are luxury bla bla bla " y and for all classe its a luxury also, back in the old days u didnt had them either .. YET u can still afford to use them and spam them. but not for summoners ( they are not SPS or SPh etc so they are called summoners to use their Main thing properly.. something that right now.. just sucks)   at least they could increase Summon SS skill quantity or just put back summons to consume 1 SS instead of 2.. 

Yea, impossible to use beast ss.. i made a few from soulstones just for pvp.

Very expensive class tbh, cant really use the cubics and spirit sharing either, everything comes with a high cost for short duration :D.

So we play as a boring nuker indeed most of the time. is kinda sad. but that's the game we chose to play.........

In all fairness, summons would hit like a truck if we could use beast ss all the time. But maybe being a little less expensive wouldnt hurt. As soon as people get castles and put taxes on giran it will be even more expensive, by the way.

On 14.11.2018 at 9:36 PM, burgerking said:

i do not need other gear?  yea our BD is doing more dmg then my 56 lvl summoner btw ( im also using C duals actually LOL)

i need other other chars to kill the mobs not other gear :D

WE CANT even afford to use spirit sharing buff LOL

if you need other chars to kill mobs as an summoner, you suck. we got people in our clan on level 50 soloing Enchanted Valley or Cruma Top. Without shots.

12 hours ago, Tinuphyl said:

if you need other chars to kill mobs as an summoner, you suck. we got people in our clan on level 50 soloing Enchanted Valley or Cruma Top. Without shots.

yea and they kill the mob for 30-40sec?

we are party btw. i dont "need" other chars or ppl with 0 experience about summoners. and my summon will be dark red to ur  clannie summoners.

problem is we WILL NEVER EVER farm  w shots  because the broken rates.even on 75+

7 hours ago, Garfield said:

There is nothing to fix with the price. Same price applies for all classic releases. Stop crying already and look for ways to adapt

yea but other classics dont have x0.2 rates.  do they? how would u feel  if ur  C  weapon cost 2 shots  and price is 36a/C shot ?

right now u  spend 16a /hit. we spend 70a/hit :D

we cant even use selfbuffs and cubics LOL

On 16/11/2018 at 8:30 PM, burgerking said:

who   said  im  gonna solo? lol  our  bd  with D duals outdmg my summon that is 56lvl :D

Hello. Sorry, I thought you wanted to solo.

I really suggest going for party (as you are), learn to play effectively. At higher levels, drops get much better (mats especially). You will have a lot of Adena as you sell them to dwarves and other players, and BSS won't be as expensive as they are now.

I used to play DA, got to 65, I know it's really hard. But L2 Is not a linear progressive game where your EXP, Adena, and equipment progress equally (like many other RPGs). 

Actually, in Interlude, you didn't even have BSS if I'm correct. It was only implemented much later. 

21 hours ago, burgerking said:

yea but other classics dont have x0.2 rates.  do they? how would u feel  if ur  C  weapon cost 2 shots  and price is 36a/C shot ?

right now u  spend 16a /hit. we spend 70a/hit :D

we cant even use selfbuffs and cubics LOL

Not all areas are have such a bad drop.

To your second point, i’d look for other opportunities to make profit, since L2 is not 1-dimensional mindless grinding game.

You can spend 0/hit

As for last, seems not every summoner has the same problem, so instead of crying in forum, go to player questions or player 2 player help section and start a topic about how to improve your play style / make profit

Cheers

5 hours ago, Garfield said:

Not all areas are have such a bad drop.

To your second point, i’d look for other opportunities to make profit, since L2 is not 1-dimensional mindless grinding game.

You can spend 0/hit

As for last, seems not every summoner has the same problem, so instead of crying in forum, go to player questions or player 2 player help section and start a topic about how to improve your play style / make profit

Cheers

i do use 0 shots only because its IMPOSSIBLE to farm with shots. sadly it will stay that way forever. at some point ill be FORCED to quit/reroll

Either remove shots and increase summon stats or decrease shot consumption. Its quite simple really.

As for the people advising to reroll, learn adapt and other irrelevant crap like that, please don't spam if you wont contribute to the topic.

3 minutes ago, Aghast said:

Either remove shots and increase summon stats or decrease shot consumption. Its quite simple really.

As for the people advising to reroll, learn adapt and other irrelevant crap like that, please don't spam if you wont contribute to the topic.

Let me burst your bubble... repeatedly posting useless suggestions like yours, which ain’t gonna be implemented on retail(I mean ever, deal with it) is said spam actually

Cheers

garfield i dont think u get the problem. ncsoft made summons x2 SS consume so it will be actually expensive to play this char on kr/tw/ru/eu classic so it doesnt feel like "free farm"

IT  IS already expensive there on their actually l2wiki drop. and here with the current rates is WAY BEYOND expensive. its like 5 times more expensive then there which makes it absolutely impossible to farm with shots at ANY point of the game, forever and ever.
do u realize that?

im not crying or something . im just giving my 2 cents. i can farm w/o shots. i can make profit w/o shots. but  what we do when we get to late game? why would i play "dead" class. ANY other char with   decent wep will outdps me  late game. because i will NEVER be able to farm with  shots.

14 minutes ago, Aghast said:

These people are actually being polite to such brain-dead suggestions. They give alternatives, but the randoms like you think that the game should change and adapt to them. Well guess what, this won't happen and you'll get trolled hard for spamming non sense.

7 minutes ago, burgerking said:

garfield i dont think u get the problem. ncsoft made summons x2 SS consume so it will be actually expensive to play this char on kr/tw/ru/eu classic so it doesnt feel like "free farm"

IT  IS already expensive there on their actually l2wiki drop. and here with the current rates is WAY BEYOND expensive. its like 5 times more expensive then there which makes it absolutely impossible to farm with shots at ANY point of the game, forever and ever.
do u realize that?

Oh, I get there is problem or at least you have a problem with that. And when there’s a problem, there’s always a solution, question is - do you have the endurance to find it?

3 minutes ago, mixa said:

These people are actually being polite to such brain-dead suggestions. They give alternatives, but the randoms like you think that the game should change and adapt to them. Well guess what, this won't happen and you'll get trolled hard for spamming non sense.

x1 SS consume is actually good suggestion lol. they changed it to x2 SS latest eu/ru patch 2 months ago so its harder to afford them before 70.
how do u think we should afford them on  5  times lower rates when its already hard  on  actual x1 rates?

Idk what can/will be implemented and what wont....and I believe arguing about it is kinda useless, but do you guys really believe that if the class/rates or whatever else would be well balanced and people could enjoy their game there would be as much crying on the matter? do you think it's fair to say "just reroll lol" to someone that simply didn't want to play a nuker ?

Something is most definitely broken, and while I may not have the right answers to how it should be fixed I believe this is a good conversation to have...and regardless of whether or not this is a problem for YOU specifically, we should try to be sympathetic to other peoples issues and try to help get it fixed when possible....and that's likely not going to happen if you mock them or give ironic "solutions"

1 minute ago, burgerking said:

x1 SS consume is actually good suggestion lol. they changed it to x2 SS latest eu/ru patch 2 months ago so its harder to afford them before 70.
how do u think we should afford them on  5  times lower rates when its already hard  on  actual x1 rates?

Adapt, wait for a fix of the rates. I'm sure they will put these shots in the L2Store at some point, 50ncoin for 1000 beast shots or smth like that.

Archived