Forums

Beast Shots Are No Joke

Kokola90

2 minutes ago, mixa said:

Adapt, wait for a fix of the rates. I'm sure they will put these shots in the L2Store at some point, 50ncoin for 1000 beast shots or smth like that.

lets be real. rates will stay the same. i actually do LIKE  the  hardcore rates because  other servers feels  like pvp servers with red weps/+10 sets.

u think putting these shots at ncstore will "fix"the issue? ill just quit if they do that lol

i can farm w/o shots its ok  for now. but late game will be another game when  sws/bd starts to outdmg me when they get decent weps :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, burgerking said:

lets be real. rates will stay the same. i actually do LIKE  the  hardcore rates because  other servers feels  like pvp servers with red weps/+10 sets.

u think putting these shots at ncstore will "fix"the issue? ill just quit if they do that lol

@Aghast and @burgerking we are not mocking you(well, maybe a little) You need to face the reality, that the things won’t change here, maybe they will slightly fix rates just to keep vast part of the “community” paying before they introduce the real P2W shop for the heavy loaders(mixa’s sarcasm about beast ss in shop would be a minor change in that case). All the newbies setting high hopes for game breaking improvements, posting suggestions(what ppl including my self, call “nonsense”) - they all gonna be plain disappointed sooner or later. That’s, why you should start looking for ways to adapt instead of just waiting for a fix, if you plan on staying here longer.

to end this wall of text,  i’d love the future to prove me wrong

cheers and good night

so ncsoft prefer servers with  1k on  and 300 real players then long term milking machine?

nothing is  done for casual/solo players. they show no interest to speak with their  community .nothing is done about anything.
oh wait, they buffed loa for the 68+  mage party so can make even more money from rmt. my bad

this servers will  have 1k online until the summer if not in  3 months if ncsoft remains ignorant.

this problem here will kill entire class in the game.
spoilers are already dead and countless other problems will be simply ignored.

28 minutes ago, burgerking said:

ur archer is atleast 5 times cheaper

BeastSS = ((275 * 4) / 30 ) * 2 PER HIT
SSC (emi bow) = 16 * 5 PER HIT (+ Arrow C cost :D)

In your world 74 is equal to 80? :>

*Edit: oh wait u said 80 is 5 times less than 74 :D

**Edit: riiight x2 :D

4 minutes ago, neXi0r said:

BeastSS = ((275 * 4) / 30 ) * 2 PER HIT
SSC (emi bow) = 16 * 5 PER HIT (+ Arrow C cost :D)

In your world 37 is equal to 80? :>

ur bow deals x3 the dmg of my pet.
u dont have 48critical rate either.
also its 72a/hit not 37 btw
the total dps of archers is like x4-5 of summoners
also archers  are not  worthless outside of PvE.

as i see u can also afford shots .

2 minutes ago, burgerking said:

ur bow deals x3 the dmg of my pet.
u dont have 48critical rate either.
also its 72a/hit not 37 btw

You can resummon it after it died. you are less likely to get damage yourself, so neither do you need to rest often, nor using healing pots. You can skip a hell lot of equip. Most Summoner are still using Cursed Maingauche on Level 60.

2 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

You can resummon it after it died. you are less likely to get damage yourself, so neither do you need to rest often, nor using healing pots. You can skip a hell lot of equip. Most Summoner are still using Cursed Maingauche on Level 60.

1 day farm equals top C wep from luxury in beast shots btw
i dont think ur archer cost 5kk-8kk/day in shots

20 minutes ago, burgerking said:

1 day farm equals top C wep from luxury in beast shots btw
i dont think ur archer cost 5kk-8kk/day in shots

Even if archer is shooting once every second. Its 3600 hits per hour its almost 300k adena per hour. I don't think u can use more as summoner. :>

9 hours ago, InTheGame said:

ncsoft want summoners only for bots so just dont play summoner class is not joke! u think late game u can pay 75 for shot :) no man u still cant just rerol now or u will leave after 1 month

sadly gotta agree with him ...

21 hours ago, neXi0r said:

Even if archer is shooting once every second. Its 3600 hits per hour its almost 300k adena per hour. I don't think u can use more as summoner. :>

u cant make 3000 hits/hour

i make  2200 with 770 atk speed on  zone that u dont even run to mobs
get real :D u dont even get close to  1000 hits/hour.

summoner is 4-5 times   more expensive  then  ur archer .  i am being  realistic  and im 100% sure.

Archived