Dead Game within 2 weeks if no changes made

LoanWolf

As somebody who has been group grinding in Cruma with guildies and soloing in all of the level 40-55 grind spots I will tell you that this game will be dead in 2 weeks unless something changes.  

-Cruma is fine for money in groups, but with high tp costs youll need to decide to either live there and not do any dailies or cut deep into you adena gain.  If you consider walking from Aden to Cruma, then that is also a big cut into adena as that time lost is massive.  

- Enchanted Valley is balanced for Adena.  Mobs drop from 300-900 adena per kill.  That feels good and can be soloed with a box.  This place will be packed and camped when more people hit their 50s.  

- Outlaw Forest and Cemetary drop almost no adena.  We are talking roughly 100 adena a mob.  I laughed when I killed a few mobs at Cemetary and realised Id rather 1 shot mobs with my top d on my cleric rather then farm these.  

Most 40+ players will end up living in Aden and doing their dungeon dailies and grinding either in Forest of Mirrors or Enchanted Valley or just living in Cruma Tower until 50+.  

Most players when hitting 40+ now will reroll alts to farm and mail their top D weapons to be able to make adena without costs.

Top D players in level 20 areas and bots will make farming a pain in the ass.  Think Spiders 2.0.  Many players will be reported for being bots and probably banned because 90% of the player base cant tell the difference between bots and players.  

Instead of spreading out the playerbase across the map it will be bottlenecked at low level areas as the cost to level at 40+ especially 50+ is far too high.  

Game will not gain any new players as the low level areas will just be ks frenzy with bots and geared lowbies. 

There is nothing about this game that is hardcore

Cant Pk or PvP anyone due to rules so people will just kill mobs off of you.

Population will diminish until L2 brings out seiges.  Finally we get some PvP in this game.  

Seiges dominated by handful of clans in constant parties that pushed into 60+.  

Most of the server gets discouraged and quits.  

Those that don't quit realize the only way to catch up is to buy Adena from sellers.  

There is nothing about this game that is hardcore

Legit players now are competing against a server that is either bots, constant party and adena buyers.  

There is no actual competition.

There is no actual pvp.  

There is no reason to put in 8+ hours of grinding on your main as you will not be able to compete as the honest players will have left by now.  

You leave.  

Regardless of what you believe, this is what will happen for most players. 

Dont play this game to be competitive.  

There is nothing about this game that is hardcore.  

You can bot and never be banned.

You can afk and miss a captcha and be banned.

You can be a 1 person clan and use 9 accounts and people will agree with you that you are legit.  

There is nothing about this game that is hardcore.

I was sold on this game as a hardcore pvp game. 

There is no PvP.  

There is no legitimacy.  

If you win a fight people will believe you bought adena.

If you lose a fight youll claim the player is not legit.  

People still believe there is pvp in this game but there is none.  

Even players like myself who like to grind will realise you can not do it efficiently without buying NCcoins.

Morale of this story is this.  Game is pretty trash right now.  Give it two weeks, two patches to do something about it.  If not save your money and leave, because you will leave anyway.  There is no pride or honor to be gained in this game.  There is no legitimate competition. Time is running out for this game to be saved.  

#RemoveGKCosts

#BuffAdena50+

#RevampPkSystem

#BanBots

Point by point, bleeping long post.

- Why would you run from Aden to Cruma? For quest? Don't do them, don't power farm to get scrolls that make you stay behind in everything but xp. Stay in Dion and you won't have to waste any adena in GK. No SSC shop in Dion? Then there you have it, make one yourself and be the ssc monopoly guy.
- Point two and three, they need to fix every farm spot, there is no reason to debate this because is a fact that they bleeped up.
- Most 40+ players already do this, the GK had no play in it.
- Why? We already stated that a place like Cruma gives more than enough, so no reason to reroll for adena.
- No one has ever been banned for not being a bot. People like to blame their mistakes in some "random wizard" that choose them for no aparent reason. The RNG ban doesn't exist.
- Point two and three, they need to fix every farm spot, there is no reason to debate this because is a fact that they bleeped up.
- Everyday there is more and more people in queue. If ks is a problem to make people quit, then there will be no one ever in any server no matter the lvl. Did you see the quest lvl 15 in Talkin? Ks fiesta since the begining of the server.
- The adena farming and gear acquisition should not be a problem...
- You can, but I agree that PK system is broken, both ways. You can PK without worring of droping anything, but taking out the Karma is a pain in the ass. So everyone gets punished caping a game mechanic.
- Again, the servers are day by day growing more and more. I don't know where people get this "doomsday" premonition.
- That is always been the case. The bigest alliance wins over the small, then the small get more clans and turn the tables, and so on and so forth. This servers are to new to even establish a power balance.
- Most of the server gets more people every day. Stop with this nonsence that no one who is only every day can belive.
- I don't even buy VIP and have no reason to buy adena. I'm more than fine and geared with more than one character.
- I play by myself, I think I did an AOE party once or twice. Does not fit my play style. I'm in a clan tho, just for the fun on it.
- There will be competition. There is now, for spots, but end game was always where everything clashes. Mid game, raid fights and pvp in farming zones are still a thing.
- I play almost 6hs a day, I can compete.
- I won't leave, few does.
- Regardless of what you say, the ones who leave don't even make a dent in the servers population.
- Having 9 / 10 / 1000 accounts was always legit, if you could afford it.
- Who the bleep cares what people belive if you win a fight? Dance in their corpses.
- If you do that when losing a fight, then you are in the wrong, it's not a problem with the game.
- Then the mass pvps that happens almost everythay must be called something else.
- Then you are grinding wrong.

A lot of points where double made, so I skiped them.
Moral of the story, in two weeks the servers will have even more players and you will still be one of them, and probably still telling the same story about how it will all crumble shortly.
That's a loop that will always be present in Lineage.

21 minutes ago, LinaInverse said:

- Why would you run from Aden to Cruma? For quest? Don't do them, don't power farm to get scrolls that make you stay behind in everything but xp. Stay in Dion and you won't have to waste any adena in GK. No SSC shop in Dion? Then there you have it, make one yourself and be the ssc monopoly guy.
- Why? We already stated that a place like Cruma gives more than enough, so no reason to reroll for adena.
- No one has ever been banned for not being a bot. People like to blame their mistakes in some "random wizard" that choose them for no aparent reason. The RNG ban doesn't exist.
- Everyday there is more and more people in queue. If ks is a problem to make people quit, then there will be no one ever in any server no matter the lvl. Did you see the quest lvl 15 in Talkin? Ks fiesta since the begining of the server.
- You can, but I agree that PK system is broken, both ways. You can PK without worring of droping anything, but taking out the Karma is a pain in the ass. So everyone gets punished caping a game mechanic.
- Again, the servers are day by day growing more and more. I don't know where people get this "doomsday" premonition.
- That is always been the case. The bigest alliance wins over the small, then the small get more clans and turn the tables, and so on and so forth. This servers are to new to even establish a power balance.
- Most of the server gets more people every day. Stop with this nonsence that no one who is only every day can belive.
- I don't even buy VIP and have no reason to buy adena. I'm more than fine and geared with more than one character.
- I play by myself, I think I did an AOE party once or twice. Does not fit my play style. I'm in a clan tho, just for the fun on it.
- There will be competition. There is now, for spots, but end game was always where everything clashes. Mid game, raid fights and pvp in farming zones are still a thing.
- Regardless of what you say, the ones who leave don't even make a dent in the servers population.
- Who the bleep cares what people belive if you win a fight? Dance in their corpses.
- If you do that when losing a fight, then you are in the wrong, it's not a problem with the game.
- Then the mass pvps that happens almost everythay must be called something else.

Moral of the story, in two weeks the servers will have even more players and you will still be one of them, and probably still telling the same story about how it will all crumble shortly.

Level?

18 minutes ago, LinaInverse said:

Look this guy! Hahahahahahaah Drop your NCShield, you are alone fanboy. Learn it, People that Maintain the game are Casual not Hardcore, these Adena/Drop/Spoil rate are like out of season 1st April joke.
FIX ADENA/DROP/SPOIL!

Just now, EiG said:

Look this guy! Hahahahahahaah Drop your NCShield, you are alone fanboy. Learn it, People that Maintain the game are Casual not Hardcore, these Adena/Drop/Spoil rate are like out of season 1st April joke.
FIX ADENA/DROP/SPOIL!

I'm not alone, the servers are packed. Maybe you should check your facts instead of base your arguments in subjective opinions.

Just now, LinaInverse said:

I'm not alone, the servers are packed. Maybe you should check your facts instead of base your arguments in subjective opinions.

Subjective opinions? LMAO, look at forum and find how many people are using NCShield like you, look last maintenance post and this one and back here with your "results". Stop being an bleep.

8 minutes ago, EiG said:

Subjective opinions? LMAO, look at forum and find how many people are using NCShield like you, look last maintenance post and this one and back here with your "results". Stop being an bleep.

So? There are at least 5k in Talkin only. How many people are crying in the forum? Not even 0.2%. 

Yeah, it seems the whole NCSoft business is about to crumble.

Just now, Londreaz said:

5k ppl on TI. Hmm, yeah. Right.

Yeah, to much. I guess TI and Giran have 3k each when Heavy, with Queue that some days go as far as 600-800. 

Nevertheless, my point still stands. The amount of people playing against the amount of people posting how they are leaving (and most never do) is a joke.

1 minute ago, LinaInverse said:

Yeah, to much. I guess TI and Giran have 3k each when Heavy, with Queue that some days go as far as 600-800. 

Nevertheless, my point still stands. The amount of people playing against the amount of people posting how they are leaving (and most never do) is a joke.

1st of all bots are many and also ppl who play with 2 and 3 boxes are many too. 

2nd Queues are over since halloween event is over and ppl don't have to leave boxes for rewards. 

3rd many ppl will just quit silently.

Just now, Londreaz said:

1st of all bots are many and also ppl who play with 2 and 3 boxes are many too. 

2nd Queues are over since halloween event is over and ppl don't have to leave boxes for rewards. 

3rd many ppl will just quit silently.

1- Let's say then 2k? 1k? Only you and me with boxes and bots?

2- That's good news, right? So they are heavy with less boxes and more players. Server growth. Or again, you and me with boxes and bots.

3- And many ppl will keep coming.

1 minute ago, LinaInverse said:

1- Let's say then 2k? 1k? Only you and me with boxes and bots?

2- That's good news, right? So they are heavy with less boxes and more players. Server growth. Or again, you and me with boxes and bots.

3- And many ppl will keep coming.

1- 2.500 real players maybe.

2- There is a site where you can see the exact population of the server (with bots/Boxes/Shops).

3- I can just laug about that.

1 minute ago, Londreaz said:

1- 2.500 real players maybe.

2- There is a site where you can see the exact population of the server (with bots/Boxes/Shops).

3- I can just laug about that.

1- More than enough, and as you said with no Queue (less boxes) so even more players than before.

2- Nice tip.

3- Same with the doomsday statement with no real backup.

3 minutes ago, LinaInverse said:

1- More than enough, and as you said with no Queue (less boxes) so even more players than before.

2- Nice tip.

3- Same with the doomsday statement with no real backup.

if what ppl say about 40+ are true, then things are not as good as you  think.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived