PLZZ USE YOUR HEADS GM'S!!!

Paddzor

Iknow there re like 10k of these topics but i cant keep quiet anymore!

You cant have these adena/spoil/drop rates with these GK prices they have to be 25% of what they are now!

Atm you dont eaven get the adena back from the shots you spend and now you have another expence to get to the hunting spot. 

AND those of us that work 8 hours a day we get home and  have 4 dailys  to do maybe 2 (Aden) atlest, So now we have to run accross the map to get to the daily and then maybe we have 1 hour of xp left befor we have to go to bed. That makes for a not so enjoyable experiance.

Can you look in to your greedy hearts and make some changes that actually fix things! or tell us why the **** you dont tells us why we have these rates atm.

Best Regards Paddzor

36 minutes ago, Paddzor said:

Iknow there re like 10k of these topics but i cant keep quiet anymore!

You cant have these adena/spoil/drop rates with these GK prices they have to be 25% of what they are now!

Atm you dont eaven get the adena back from the shots you spend and now you have another expence to get to the hunting spot. 

AND those of us that work 8 hours a day we get home and  have 4 dailys  to do maybe 2 (Aden) atlest, So now we have to run accross the map to get to the daily and then maybe we have 1 hour of xp left befor we have to go to bed. That makes for a not so enjoyable experiance.

Can you look in to your greedy hearts and make some changes that actually fix things! or tell us why the **** you dont tells us why we have these rates atm.

Best Regards Paddzor

Run instead of using the GK, simple.

The moment when NCSoft wants to dry your pockets slowly...
Wants to release a new Chronicle every 6 months
Wants to show you what real men are made of...

But the community just wants to reach lvl 70 in a month, be able to farm equips on the go and moan about the next patch not coming and that it should come because they reach 70...

maxresdefault.jpg

Im Running to other towns! My points was that the GK cost is to high for the amount of adena that drop on the server.

It's simple you spend development time to get a balance in money drop and npc cost.

Then you lower the amount of money that drop but you keep the npc cost the same, eaven you ncsoft fanboys should understand that,that change will seams small in the begning, but it will only escalate the futher people get in to the levels and become a bigger and bigger problem untill it's unsustainable anymore.

2 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

They are already using their Heads,thats why they make so much $$$$$$ and you still pay them for more and more fails and bugs xDdd

If i was paying them then i wouldent be here makeing a post about not getting enough adena for shots or gk costs ! stupid :)

2 hours ago, Feela said:

These items had written in description that they will be deleted after the event. And I'm sure in the topic here as well. You could have sold the candies and make some money of the event. It's always like this with l2 events. You either push the lucky button and win the lottery or make mediocre profit from selling or just flat lose with no luck. Either your inexperience or just straight up terrible plan and time/income management had cost you. Don't blame it on the server mate.

such stuff was anouced  yday no further, and explain me pls how is possible to get 29/30 ´just candy, and one more thing mr. sherlock tell me who the  bleep would buy candy when i opened them yday??

17 minutes ago, Makky said:

such stuff was anouced  yday no further, and explain me pls how is possible to get 29/30 ´just candy, and one more thing mr. sherlock tell me who the  bleep would buy candy when i opened them yday??

that the items will be deleted was announced since the first day of event in the event description...

2 hours ago, AngelaMerkel said:

that the items will be deleted was announced since the first day of event in the event description...

Hello angela merkel, thanks for been playing lineage 2 classic in your free time, i know is hard lead europe, but glad to see you play l2 too

Archived