Servitors can be kited for eternity

Cardano

Hi,

I found this, it might not be a bug, but if its intended that means summoners are gonna be unplayable in oly.

The thing is i tried Kai the Cat in duel having windwalk and berserker spirit lvl1 (speed 218), against a darkelf fighterwith ww+bersi also. Delf's speed was 172 or so.

As long as the delf guy keeps running in circles it wont ever hit him.

Removing windwalk and zerk from the darkelf fighter, so without any buffs the cat still never managed to hit him, as long as the darkelf character kept running in circles (small or big doesnt matter)

I noticed it earlier also, that if u send a servitor to a mob, and that mob is aggressive, going to run towards the cat, they are going to start dancing around like idk... And they make like 3 sometiems even 5 circles before anything happens.

Can you please check it, its ridiculous it cant possibly be intended.... If im 50speed above any1, and he is running from me ill hit him all the time with autoattack.

Thanks

(ps.: adena rates are horrible after 40)

1 hour ago, Cardano said:

I found this, it might not be a bug, but if its intended that means summoners are gonna be unplayable in oly.

They gonna beat you by running nonstop ? Damage you how, poison cubic or smth ? Dont worry about oly, all summoners do fine there and are among the most OP classes.

I doubt there is anything american GMs can do about it if koreans could never fix this. Yes pets look retarded when attacking moving targets but i guess it is what it is.

Yea, it's been like this on Skelth forever as well, as long as they keep running the pet will never hit.  In reality they have to stop to do anything though, so can be used to reduce damage while waiting for cooldowns or to run away, but summoners end up just fine in oly regardless

Archived