JamesSunderland

Adena Amount vs GK Prices

Yes GK cost is something necessary but using the Retail 1x GK prices in a server where the Adena amount is 0,5x is completely illogical.
Either Finally end the madness and fix the Adena amounts to 1x or cut GK prices in Half.

@Juji @Hime

• Like 3

ZygiA    77
3 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

Yes GK cost is something necessary but using the Retail 1x GK prices in a server where the Adena amount is 0,5x is completely illogical.
Either Finally end the madness and fix the Adena amounts to 1x or cut GK prices in Half.

@Juji @Hime

You'll get mixa coming here telling you to run. What that no lifer doesn't realise is that people actually have jobs, families and can't farm 12 hours a day to afford GK's. But yeah, on the other hand L2 isn't a game for those who don't have a lot of time on their hands. I agree with your post though. 

• Like 1

Hikimaru    5

I agree... it is unsustainable to have the GKs at this price and adena drops nerfed... Most of the spots will give you like 20-30k per hour, and you spend like 80k only with dailys...

LynR31gn    2
2 hours ago, JamesSunderland said:

@Juji @Hime

Someone help me , i drowning from ur tears.

mixa    248
6 hours ago, ZygiA said:

You'll get mixa coming here telling you to run. What that no lifer doesn't realise is that people actually have jobs, families and can't farm 12 hours a day to afford GK's. But yeah, on the other hand L2 isn't a game for those who don't have a lot of time on their hands. I agree with your post though. 

Hello there!

Run to your hunting spot, ez-pz :)

Garfield    41
10 minutes ago, mixa said:

Hello there!

Run to your hunting spot, ez-pz :)

Or don’t leave your spot at all and create a mule <40 lvl to carry your supplies between towns. As for the dailies - game gives you opportunity to do them, but it’s not like you have to do them all, right? You won’t die, if you skip them, would you?

• Like 1

mixa    248
1 hour ago, Garfield said:

Or don’t leave your spot at all and create a mule <40 lvl to carry your supplies between towns. As for the dailies - game gives you opportunity to do them, but it’s not like you have to do them all, right? You won’t die, if you skip them, would you?

That's an option too of course.And yes, you don't have to do every single daily quest out there, they don't give SP nor Adena, so yea.

Degusjr    11

It just hurts my head that people think it's ok to have to run half way to a town then soe, that has gotta be the dumbest game design I have ever heard of.  "Game" design, Waste your life running, waste your life /unstuck?  It's stupidity at its finest.  Grab a tank from party match and he says I'm running from Dion, see ya in 15, /kicked, ya, that's good for the game.  Most people playing this version aren't kids anymore and don't have the time to waste.  Telling people not to do dailies because the teleports are too expensive, just shut the server down if that's the case.

TzgExt    6

Waiting for the first UBERS to come in game. 
trust me they will destroy the use of GK 4ever..
UBERS alraidy dominate the majority of puplic transportation....

Aren    1
10 hours ago, sailenceWL said:

reduce GK cost via VIP status.

I totally agreed wit this idea, now you will see how gk fees affect server population! I wish am wrong,....

11 hours ago, Garfield said:

If you don’t like the game design, why are you still here?

You getting things wrong here, I trully love the original game design, Sadly the NA OFF Rates are nowhere near the original ones

NoCry    0
I honestly believe that it is already more than at the time of the Rate of Adena being corrected. You do not have to be a very informed person to see that the adena drop is too low.

I also believe that the amounts charged in the "GK" are at least double what should actually be charged. I believe that soon the NCSOFT team will solve these problems, before more players end up leaving.
@Hime @Juji

Khania    19

i like the expensive cost of GKs, this increases the prices of materials in the economy, and sets the weapons like valhalla to 50kk of gold to get one

we need expensive GKs, because as always, in lineage 2, you won the money for the drops that you sell to the people, not by the adena ammount, only in monster hp x8 that, with a 9 party guys not using soulshots or bsps

come on, i remember c1 and c4, we won money thourhg raid bosses, not, though solo farming