Sign in to follow this  
Ertai

People leaving aden server???

Ertai    3

Abandoned camp empty.
Partisan only 2 spots taken.

city full of afk stores....

everybody is talking on discord that they wont play or they leaving... why??? 

PorraCaralho    41

Botched adena/xp rates;

Paid GK;

Multi Boxing is allowed;

Stupid events that gave free D gear to some people;

No PVP action (before lvl 40);

No player interaction (before lvl 40).

These were the reasons that I've quit for.

I don't think people are leaving Aden server, specifically - they're leaving en masse. I see a lot of dissatisfaction on these forums, and apparently, NCSoft isn't doing anything about it. I guess they're relying on banking from the select ~500 dedicated players that never leave, no matter what.

• Like 1

LynR31gn    2
Just now, PorraCaralho said:

Botched adena/xp rates;

Paid GK;

Multi Boxing is allowed;

Stupid events that gave free D gear to some people;

No PVP action (before lvl 40);

No player interaction (before lvl 40).

I don't think people are leaving Aden server, specifically - they're leaving en masse. I see a lot of dissatisfaction on these forums, and apparently, NCSoft isn't doing anything about it. I guess they're relying on banking from the select ~500 dedicated players that never leave, no matter what.

CAN I BORROW U SUPPLY TO CLEAN UR TEARS ?

PorraCaralho    41
Just now, LynR31gn said:

CAN I BORROW U SUPPLY TO CLEAN UR TEARS ?

Easy there, champ. You're also going to need to clear your tears when you find yourself playing with nothing but 300 human players on the entire server.

• Like 2

LynR31gn    2
13 minutes ago, Coop said:

Skelth is offering 7-day free vs no events here.

yes , for now and like what they saying on stream they put exp runes exp nevits on classic "to newbies to get better lwl "  wtf :D

Garfield    41
10 minutes ago, Londreaz said:

yes

No, after the 7-day free trial it’s 2€ for the 1st month and there’s also new promo, where after exhausting those to options you can either buy 1 more month for 8€ or 3 months for 20€. I think promo isvalid for Nov-Dec, but you need to check their site. As for newbie support - server is 3y old so they implemented time limited boost of x1.5 xp/so for characters lvl <75 to catch up and a cube with time limited c gear and goodies for each new character created + a coupon for 30 day shadow weapon D. For exact info go to Skelth’s forum

Edited by Garfield

beleaua    66
5 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

It's 10€ a month after that?

7 days free, after that it's 2 euros for first month, after that 25 euros for 3 months, or 10 for one like you said

3 minutes ago, LynR31gn said:

yes , for now and like what they saying on stream they put exp runes exp nevits on classic "to newbies to get better lwl "  wtf :D

There are already rewards for lowbies till 40 but they are giving stuff for players under 76. They want everyone to catch up with the higher levels. Highest level there is like 81 or something and they keep adding content for higher levels. In Korea they already removed 1st and 2nd class quests and leveling to 40 is a breeze now. They will add level 90.

LynR31gn    2
1 minute ago, beleaua said:

7 days free, after that it's 2 euros for first month, after that 25 euros for 3 months, or 10 for one like you said

There are already rewards for lowbies till 40 but they are giving stuff for players under 76. They want everyone to catch up with the higher levels. Highest level there is like 81 or something and they keep adding content for higher levels. In Korea they already removed 1st and 2nd class quests and leveling to 40 is a breeze now. They will add level 90.

better play with bots doest feels so lonely , since skelth is dead. also dont compare ncstore to pufa store :D

Garfield    41
4 minutes ago, LynR31gn said:

better play with bots doest feels so lonely , since skelth is dead. also dont compare ncstore to pufa store :D

I’m not comparing anything, I’m accurately answering someone’s question, since the previous answer was not entirely accurate. Beside, wasn’t pufa banned?

anyway, i started there a week ago and you’re right about one thing - it feels lonely at low level, but there are clans focused on getting newbies together to help them progress/get them working together

Edited by Garfield

beleaua    66
1 minute ago, LynR31gn said:

Everyone can play wherever they want. I prefer without l2 store, without bots everywhere taking spots, with normal timezones and ping. The game is  what it is with low adena, drop and low spoil, just wait till they put the rest of the content and those items that you can find in shop in Korea.

LynR31gn    2
Just now, beleaua said:

Everyone can play wherever they want. I prefer without l2 store, without bots everywhere taking spots, with normal timezones and ping. The game is  what it is with low adena, drop and low spoil, just wait till they put the rest of the content and those items that you can find in shop in Korea.

YES I PLAY HERE , DOEST CARE , MUCH LOVE TO NCSOFT

Mikeha    3
43 minutes ago, PorraCaralho said:

If you have quit then why are you here?  

• Like 1

LynR31gn    2
52 minutes ago, PorraCaralho said:

Easy there, champ. You're also going to need to clear your tears when you find yourself playing with nothing but 300 human players on the entire server.

300 is nice too , better then private with 100 online and better then skelth with 50 online. so ill take it

• Haha 1

Silence    1
27 minutes ago, beleaua said:

In Korea they already removed 1st and 2nd class quests and leveling to 40 is a breeze now. They will add level 90.

The level 90 (and weapon/armor mastery skill levels for up to level 90) were already added a week or more ago, along with the 1-button-click class change.

But if you have logged into the f2p Korea Classic server, Aden (opened up today) you can see that they removed all gatekeepers now, changed the world map (so that you could use teleport via it), started selling +7 C grade armor sets, etc.

Edited by Silence

beleaua    66
4 minutes ago, Silence said:

The level 90 (and weapon/armor mastery skill levels for up to level 90) were already added a week or more ago, along with the 1-button-click class change.

But if you have logged into the f2p Korea Classic server, Aden (opened up today) you can see that they removed all gatekeepers now, changed the world map (so that you could use teleport via it), started selling +7 C grade armor sets, etc.

That Aden is another type of server, like that Bloody server. It's  for PvP. It's different than their Classic.

Jrock    10

I was leveling my alt yesterday and everyone was a bot in giran server. I made it to lev25 without talking to a real person or helping someone with my buffer. Is not just aden server or the afk event. The shit has hit the fan for real players.

beleaua    66
17 minutes ago, LynR31gn said:

300 is nice too , better then private with 100 online and better then skelth with 50 online. so ill take it

At 3pm CET today there are 502/6500 players on Skelth (server 73). Wait till the evening.

Garfield    41
10 minutes ago, beleaua said:

At 3pm CET today there are 502/6500 players on Skelth (server 73). Wait till the evening.

I’m one of these 502(ex the 30 shops in MDT), where can you check the online?

beleaua    66
Just now, Garfield said:

I’m one of these 502(ex the 30 shops in MDT), where can you check the online?

Online you can't on Innova servers. But is the same way the popular tools are showing.

ragingducks    40
1 hour ago, Garfield said:

I’m not comparing anything, I’m accurately answering someone’s question, since the previous answer was not entirely accurate. Beside, wasn’t pufa banned?

anyway, i started there a week ago and you’re right about one thing - it feels lonely at low level, but there are clans focused on getting newbies together to help them progress/get them working together

What about bots and multiboxing?

Garfield    41

@ragingducks

multibox is allowed as long as you pay all the accounts, as for bots I haven’t seen a single one, but then again, low lvl locations are empty(even newbies out level them quite fast due to temporary server boosts and the goodies provided) - i’m still in the 20s there as I have only spare time to play and also am preparing 3 accounts. I do share play time between Skelth and NA as well

keep in mind, that you can drop any equipment upon death from mob on Skelth

Edited by Garfield
  • Thanks 1