GK costs and daily quest are a bad combo

1nsane

Have to move on a daily basis to widely different areas on the map is fine by itself, but NOT if you charge 16k to teleport from Giran to Aden and then anotehr 16k to get back. If there aren't any daily quests and I can stay in 1 area for days then maybe. But even then with 0.45x rates, the GK costs should be 0.45x as well.

Stop alienating your playerbase NCsoft, if you want to monetize this game, keep your players happy. Frustate the just enough so they spend money, atm all that you are doing is frustating people into quitting.

4 minutes ago, Silence said:

You. Do. Not. Have. To. Do. All. Daily. Quests.

Especially since they give you XP only, no items or adena whatsoever. And if you want XP over everything else, then GK costs isn't an issue for you.

You clearly havent been in the Aden Dungeon then....

1 minute ago, Tinuphyl said:

Mostly those, who doesnt care about the GK costs are Adena buyers anyway :D

No, the ones that don’t care about GK Adena costs are those, who know more than one way of playing L2 and who plan ahead instead of mindlessly grinding for exp.

... and Adena buyers, but those ain’t comming to forums anyway

Cheers

29 minutes ago, 1nsane said:

Have to move on a daily basis to widely different areas on the map is fine by itself, but NOT if you charge 16k to teleport from Giran to Aden and then anotehr 16k to get back. If there aren't any daily quests and I can stay in 1 area for days then maybe. But even then with 0.45x rates, the GK costs should be 0.45x as well.

Stop alienating your playerbase NCsoft, if you want to monetize this game, keep your players happy. Frustate the just enough so they spend money, atm all that you are doing is frustating people into quitting.

doest have any problem with going evry daily with 2 boxes , just need be smart spend ~3k adena on evry accaunt while i do dailys :x

26 minutes ago, Silence said:

You. Do. Not. Have. To. Do. All. Daily. Quests.

Especially since they give you XP only, no items or adena whatsoever. And if you want XP over everything else, then GK costs isn't an issue for you.

No, of course we don't HAVE to do them, but where is the fun of NOT doing the given content?  I want to play my main, that's why it's my main... I don't want to have to play alts for a couple hours everyday just to be able to play my main effectively.  

Of course I could run to spots, play w/o shots, etc... but it gets to where playing is a chore.  Not a good time.  

I am a big proponent of playing the game we are given, look at my post history.  I get it.  However, when people are leaving because it's just not fun anymore, there is an issue. 

It's all good though, if you like the punishment, go right ahead.  That's what it's beginning to feel like to me.

Keep in mind that I've played this game in ALL of it's forms, from beginning to Chronos,  It's just seems thrown together at this point.  The extreme lack of communication and apparent care by the parent company is really getting to me.

It's going to get to the point where people are just going to give their money to the russian RMT's instead of NCSoft... just to keep playing.

Just now, Garfield said:

No, the ones that don’t care about GK Adena costs are those, who know more than one way of playing L2 and who plan ahead instead of mindlessly grinding for exp.

... and Adena buyers, but those ain’t comming to forums anyway

Cheers

you mean like those, who are in low B Armors and reached level 60 after 4 weeks? Yeah, Adenabuyers.

Forming partys with randoms is impossible lol, and even after 1 hour of waiting to regroup everyone (since everyone is now avoiding using the GKs) if some1 leaves its 30mins more for someone to arrive.

This adena rates are making people get frustrated in every aspect of the game there is no balance on adena income and what people spend in npcs.

3 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

you mean like those, who are in low B Armors and reached level 60 after 4 weeks? Yeah, Adenabuyers.

No, this is what you mean and nothing will change your opinion since, all you expect is for someone to nod in agreement.

A bit struggle with adena, and teleports and Here we go everyone just cry. Use your brain, and not spend adena whenever you turn your head.... Event off free tp off, and everyone lose it. Just grab on your B sack, and play, Pls don't cry in whole forum, about GK price etc, Stay in adena and farm from 40 lvl till 70, there is a plenty spots.... "Stupid ppl make stupid Problems"

The thing is, that it's not even the fact that teleports cost adena.  That's perfectly ok, but the costs are way out of whack in comparison to the adena rate.  I swear they are just barely making the minimum effort with this server and that is what makes me not want to invest my time and money into it.  

It would be a little different if we even got a post that was like "We realize that things are a bit whack right now and we are current;y working with the devs on correcting things" but there is literally ZERO effort coming from anyone.

I realize that it's entirely possible that Juji and Hime are unable to comment on anything without some sort of approval process, but seeing as they post on random threads, it just seems like they can't be bothered now.

dont do the dailies, if you like the aden ones, hunt around aden.  You can do it from level 35+.

I agree it was stupid to start the server without costs, but we have to deal with it now, and in a year those small advantages will not matter.  Efficient play will matter more than any small advantages in the first week a year from now. There's no reason to compound one dumb decision by extending it or making it worse with the same bad logic.

Archived