FIX GK IDEAS

WutWutWut

2 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

buy scroll of escape

walk

/loc

use scroll of escape or unstuck

best idea, bye

you're truly retarded, keep going against all community's ideas and end up HAVING FUN with your full party ALONE in this server, actually disgusting 50 iq for sure

Just now, Elek said:

you're truly retarded, keep going against all community's ideas and end up HAVING FUN with your full party ALONE in this server, actually disgusting 50 iq for sure

i played lineage 2 c1, and thats what i did to dont pay GK, as 2000 players more did too, new school boy, u are talking with oldest school boy

retard

Just now, Himmelin said:

i played lineage 2 c1, and thats what i did to dont pay GK, as 2000 players more did too, new school boy, u are talking with oldest school boy

retard

GK isn't even the main issue, it's the rates RETARD, oh and people like you, who actually have absolutely nothing going on in their personal life and making a FULL pt ALONE, because why have friends right? why interact? better be a troll inside of a cave spending their momma and daddys money to subside your addiction and be absolutely useless to society, kys kid

5 minutes ago, Elek said:

GK isn't even the main issue, it's the rates RETARD, oh and people like you, who actually have absolutely nothing going on in their personal life and making a FULL pt ALONE, because why have friends right? why interact? better be a troll inside of a cave spending their momma and daddys money to subside your addiction and be absolutely useless to society, kys kid

it seems you are in favour to the bots, because you want FREE GKS to let the botters move freely from the beggining on the game, most, to do quest free

GKs is well, it complicates a lot to the bots, more in the beggining

it seems you didnt read all my history, i started the game with my old school lineage 2 guild in giran server, we were near 40 players or more, then all quited because many of them payed VIP, and even with that, had to wait 8 hours to log in, QUEUE

then all quitted, and i changed from server with my family, my family is studying then im leveling their howlers

of course, you are an ignorant, that likes just start fight words without sense, karma will eat you some day.

kid to me? im 54 years old, azz, more respect to the adult people, learn that, learn respect to the others, maybe u will get a jobi n your life with that.

Just now, Himmelin said:

it seems you are in favour to the bots, because you want FREE GKS to let the botters move freely from the beggining on the game, most, to do quest free

GKs is well, it complicates a lot to the bots, more in the beggining

AHAHH WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE, I play with my main ALONE, i make random parties and party with clan, and im doing fine and having fun, but i saw you posting a video playing with 3 bleeping computers and 3 bleeping keyboards and BOTTING AND IM IN FAVOUR OF BOTS? you really aren't smart at ALL, plain dumb for sure, bet you have a lot of fun like that, troll

1 minute ago, Elek said:

AHAHH WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE, I play with my main ALONE, i make random parties and party with clan, and im doing fine and having fun, but i saw you posting a video playing with 3 bleeping computers and 3 bleeping keyboards and BOTTING AND IM IN FAVOUR OF BOTS? you really aren't smart at ALL, plain dumb for sure, bet you have a lot of fun like that, troll

i dont care if you are a forever alone, gks wont be free because u are a forever alone, bye. and im not botting, ill report you for harassment in forum and false accusation in forum.

• Moderators

Greetings,

This thread will be closed. We want to make these forums a positive environment for you to discuss L2-related topics, and to give us your feedback on the game. However, this thread has devolved into name-calling. In the future, we ask that you please keep your posts on-topic, civil, and constructive.

Thank you.

Archived